Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

It's a franchise where the core of it is a 3 route VN that is really not good and also takes dozens of hours to get through and most of the consumable adaptations are really bad or are of parts that spoil earlier parts or are non-canon/side stories that are also mostly bad and show off how lazy the character designer for the franchise is.

Red Saber/ Saber OF Read, go gently caress yourself.
As someone who only casually follows Fate, Nero seems like the first real case where they made her look like Artoria just because. I found it funny then, but now she just seems as exhausting as every other Saberface who isn't Mordred or Jeanne.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
I only watched a bit of the DMC1 LP before this, but the absolute glee they’re feeling during DMC5 is infectious.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
More DMCV from Pat and Woolie! This recording session's going to be uploaded daily.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Contain nothing. Dude just pulled his Devil Trigger the moment Pat said the words Sin DT Gauge.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
In the latest episode of Woolie VS Devil May Cry 5, Woolie stares into Dante’s movelist, and Dante’s movelist stares back into him.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

Neo_Crimson posted:

Everyone, today we have hit peak Woolie noises.
He sounded like he actually died for a second there. It was mildly troubling.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
It's interesting seeing Woolie go from having a heart attack at Vergil's reunion yesterday to saying "There's too much blood on his hands to make amends for" today. Neither of those contradict each other, but I figured he might be a bit more forgiving.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Wha Happun?: The Super Mario Bros Movie

I really want to see the timeline where they had a proper script ready for Danny DeVito.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Hearing that two weird nerds are against police brutality is a tiny silver lining at best in these dark times, but it's still nice to hear about.