Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Needs a better title: The Super Best Friends Schism: Eternal rear end Dumping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

"DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE BETWEEN MY FRIENDS!!!" :vince:

Grouchio fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Dec 23, 2018

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

The perfect Berserk Adaptation doesn't exi-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5lLQza7Mew

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Last night was an hour straight of troubleshooting minor issues in Dragon age inquisition.
I threw my copy away when I discovered that dwarves don't automatically come with beards.
(That and I had bloodborne)

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Did Matt ever do a What Happun with Spore? Cause I need a Wha Happun with Spore.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Neo_Crimson posted:

Matt released this video way too early. He said himself that the Nuka Dark Rum controversy was happening as he was making it. And there's 100% going to be more scandals about it down the line.
He could make a part 2 in several months if he wanted.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Hopefully Castle SuperBeast starts monday.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

A Renaissance Nerd posted:

Recording their first episode with poo poo quality in a hotel room would be on brand though.
CSB 001: "This is going to Suck. Again"

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Awesome! I wonder what they'll talk about.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

And more Anime. Hope Pat likes the Slime.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

And we're back.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Woolie stop showing your feet.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Rexicon1 posted:

you dont know what you ask,

you must not knoww
That bad huh?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Is Woolie gonna be okay? :ohdear:

Grouchio fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Jan 11, 2019

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

:vince:

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

GAME OVER YEAAAAAAAAAH

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Are Matt and Liam going to continue the Bloodborne stream?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Why can't I see the chat feed on Twitch?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Neo_Crimson posted:

Why would you ever want to?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pufz8K2uQG4

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Woof all this hard making GBS threads on Matt in this thread.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Did Woolie remove half of his dreads? :gonk:

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Pat gathers all of the Dragonballs and wishes to be taller. Officer Woolie is not amused.

Pat hates getting shot at.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Speaking of No More Heroes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwRrrPJ5GVA

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I need that segment on Fyre Festival for future viewing.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Big Scary Owl posted:

Watching the beginning of Pat's RE2 stream made me realize that Capcom only gave early access to him because they knew that by the time he stops reading donations the game will already be unlocked for everyone
Nah he done.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Is CastleSuperBeast ever going to talk about the current anime seasons? I hope they do.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Blockhouse posted:

Woolie also doesn't have anything insightful or interesting to say about it other than "Budget!" and manages to get basic plot details of the movie he literally just saw wrong while Pat spews the same played-out jokes they do any time they talk about Dragonball and refuses to engage with anything Woolie says

It's two people having two different conversations and neither of them are good
You can tell this is a dead gay comedy forum when this guy's jokes aren't funny.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSJ6TDs1nkE

In which [ CRAZY TALK ] Activates around Persona for 20 minutes.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

In which Woolie gets FURIOUS about Windows Updates.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Nevermind.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

beep by grandpa posted:

Does anyone in sbf have a car lol
Doesn't Montreal have an indoor city section?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Dias posted:

I can gauge exactly where a person is from by their reaction to an adult saying "I don't know how to drive".

If that reaction is HOLY poo poo HOW ARE YOU AN ADULT AND YOU CAN'T DRIVE, I know that motherfucker is either from Midwest America or California.

I narrow it down from their follow-up being either "how do you get to places even" or "how do you make rent even".
I don't drive because 1) I'm scared to death of driving (and crashing) 2) Not owning a car is the reason I'm not in debt from college.
Even though I live fairly far from Portland (Maine) Metro.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

I'm kinda digging the podcast a bit more lately, way more personal canadian tangents are great. Telephonic monopolies are super loving interesting; as a dude that's lived in the mexican-usa border my whole life and hung out on both sides, I always love seeing the more 'practical' cultural differences unfold.

Though that's probably gonna be nothing compared to hearing Woolie react to Titanfall 3 dying live on stream.
Speaking of Which:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTIczdnGUxI

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Neo_Crimson posted:

Pat also has no qualms with using someone else's toothbrush. :gonk:
Has he seen the toothbrush scene from Nise? Godamn.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Did Woolie have to bring up the insect extinction news and "we're all hosed" in the latest podcast? I could've gone without another panic attack.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Crossposting from Game Chat:

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Captain Invictus posted:

This might be the most heinous transphobic thing ever in a game? Holy poo poo???

Like (obviously huge new Catherine spoilers) traveling through time to stop a trans person from ever transitioning and portraying it as a good thing is appalling, I know japan has a terrible track record with treating lgbtq situations well in real life let alone fiction but that's a real bad one, and that character is not handled well already to begin with
To quote another guy:

Ometeotl posted:

Reports are that it's the specific director Hoshino and his views, don't throw an entire country under the bus when they complained about Erica's treatment in the original

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I wish Woolie would let Minh onto one of the podcasts so he can explain his origin story.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

As represented on this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Did the mods take action against chat yesterday?