Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Shrapnig posted:

There was no deflection on Rashford's goal you mong.

lol relax, I didn't see the replay and was going by what Al2001 said.

That was a really nice goal though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
not bad, not bad

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

cum status: everywhere

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
10 year contract for ole please.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Well at least they act better than poo poo teams instead of sitting back and starting to play when they're down

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Mourinho staying was preferable, but Solskjaer doing well enough that they think it’s a good idea to give him a long term contract would also be a strong result.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Been out all day ahahahahahahahahah City

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
I think it's a little early to write off OGS as a false dawn. Maybe he'll be decent for Manchester United and that's not good for football.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Top fake Scouser on 606 just now

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
I wish Mourinho was still United manager

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

It's been so nice to watch Pogba give a gently caress once again. It's only Cardiff, but the difference between this Pogba and mou-pogba is like night and day.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Cool and good.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

kcer posted:

*is a bad ref*
*gives pen for that*

We're never getting a pen or a red card again

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I know it’s just Cardiff but this passing. The ball is going forwards when they pass it!

Johnny Mnemonic
Apr 8, 2007

Sudowoodo used woodhump! It's super-effective.

Der Shovel posted:

It's been so nice to watch Pogba give a gently caress once again. It's only Cardiff, but the difference between this Pogba and mou-pogba is like night and day.

It's almost like denigrating and shaming publicly is actually poor leadership and does not inspire your [players] [employees] [voters]

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Johnny Mnemonic posted:

It's almost like denigrating and shaming publicly is actually poor leadership and does not inspire your [players] [employees] [voters]

Yeah, weird, huh?

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

just woke up and checked the results

get the gently caress in roy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Ole will now be the fourth United manager to inexplicably play Fellaini.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
It's almost as if Fellaini might offer things that other players in the squad don't. Also, he's probably a very positive guy in training.

Yeah, he's not world class, but the guy is decent. If your team's dross is Marouane Fellaini, you're better off than most.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Oh my loving god that goal was a beauty

E: first time United have scored 5 in the EPL since Fergie retired, apparently.

Brony Car posted:

It's almost as if Fellaini might offer things that other players in the squad don't. Also, he's probably a very positive guy in training.

Yeah, he's not world class, but the guy is decent. If your team's dross is Marouane Fellaini, you're better off than most.

I know, I'm just mostly kidding. The problem isn't Fellaini, the problem is poo poo managers not being able to come up with a better plan than "I dunno, have Young shank it towards Fellaini and hope it bounces in". Hopefully that will never happen again.

Shaman Tank Spec fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Dec 22, 2018

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

Can already taste the Munich sandwich

Johnny Mnemonic
Apr 8, 2007

He hosed with the wrong baller

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

You have been called out, in the ways of old.
Of course Liverpool were the ones who broke the curse

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

i'm sure this is ole being really good and not the players really hating mourinho. five year contract please

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
https://twitter.com/kylemartino/status/1076557660403703808

Bleah.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Mourinho was right that pogba is a virus

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I can't remember the last time I actually enjoyed watching a Manchester United match.

Johnny Mnemonic
Apr 8, 2007

Locker room cancer e: (black)

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Jose posted:

Mourinho was right that pogba is a virus

Yeah, real virus. Three assists, constantly pumping up his teammates and the away supporters, broad smile on his face and at the end of the game celebrating shirtless in a big pile of United supporters, having tossed his shirt into the stands at full time. That was a loving captain's performance, and if he keeps it up he'll be wearing the armband before long.

quote:

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Der Shovel posted:

Yeah, real virus. Three assists, constantly pumping up his teammates and the away supporters, broad smile on his face and at the end of the game celebrating shirtless in a big pile of United supporters, having tossed his shirt into the stands at full time.

it'll last for a game or two and then he'll go back to sulking again

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

i'm doing all the fistpumps right now

tbf mourinho would just have played out a 2-1 win rather than battering people and there are still actual issues that need to be resolved before you can go and win at PSG, but yeah it turns out that all of these players actually are good and own??

Johnny Mnemonic
Apr 8, 2007

Most people would point to poor quality opposing side but I think these people might not have watched the transcendent performances from what was abruptly previously a squad in universally abysmal form

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
Looks like united have found their man, probably best to forget about poch now.

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

Cardiff won their last three games at home, United put in a good shift

Despite the scoreline I still think it's very early days to make a judgment on OGS, wait til the end of the season I say

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Zedsdeadbaby posted:

Cardiff won their last three games at home, United put in a good shift

Despite the scoreline I still think it's very early days to make a judgment on OGS, wait til the end of the season I say

good advice, thanks

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

Also OGS managed Cardiff last time he was in the PL and got them relegated

Just food for thought!!!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Der Shovel posted:

Yeah, real virus. Three assists, constantly pumping up his teammates and the away supporters, broad smile on his face and at the end of the game celebrating shirtless in a big pile of United supporters, having tossed his shirt into the stands at full time. That was a loving captain's performance, and if he keeps it up he'll be wearing the armband before long.

A professional would play well regardless instead of loving his team over

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
Souness spotted!

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Whatever happens, if Ole makes the manager decision hard, Woodward will make the wrong choice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Jose posted:

A professional would play well regardless instead of loving his team over

in principle i would agree but i'm continuing to remember when mourinho left chelsea and the exact same thing happened to the extent that the chelsea fans booed their own team for playing too well