Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

HootTheOwl posted:

He's the only guy who was paying when they dropped the puck. Yikes this is going poorly.

Yea Colorado is too fast for them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Kahun2Debrincat :siren:

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

I'm sure this level of goalie play by the Hawks will be sustained for the rest of the season

I'd be impressed if he sustains it the rest of this game

Hawks are basically leaving him out to dry

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Hawks are doing so well at getting outplayed by the Avs tonight that they're ahead

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Avs should have 5 goals by now

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Great setup by Strome.

Martinsen and Johnson are not NHL players

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
This defense has fallen off a cliff without Jokiharju. So far Delia is bailing them out, just like Ward has the last two games.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
The Hawks have 7 shots this period.

Oh wait, I misread that. They have 7 shot *attempts* this period

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
The 13 shot blocks Foley mentioned is as damning as it is commendable. They've been stuck in their own end the entire game

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Well that's the easiest goal of Anisiov's career

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

For both teams!

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Delia is having a hell of a game.

And he's had to, because the Avs are just skating by everyone on the way to the net

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
As funny as it is to see Seabrook just fall and trip a guy, I think he got tripped a few seconds before that?

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
That save on DeBrincat by Grubauer :stare;

Kinda all the more funny that he let the second one in, he's been sharp otherwise

Hawks apparently going back on the power play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
That was all Delia.