Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

You know how old people are always saying that thing about rich or famous people? Well it's not true, you totally can, I did it, and now it's going to be my preferred way of putting on my pants or shorts.

Boomers wrong again.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

i've honestly always kind of wondered about that saying, like, did old people not have beds or did their brains just not work good or what happened there? because not only is it very easy to put pants on two legs at a time, the real pro strat that all the actual rich and successful famous people use is to just not wear pants at all

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
I've always questioned "better than sliced bread". Sliced bread is convenient and all, but does it really set a standard? Its not too hard to bust out a knife and slice the bread yourself. Takes seconds at least.

Now I think of it as a kind of back handed insult. Kind of like telling someone its better than a sharp stick in the eye. Yeah, most stuff is better than a stick in your eye.

Internetjack fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Dec 24, 2018

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
O tempora o mores

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Internetjack posted:

I've always questioned "better than sliced bread". Sliced bread is convenient and all, but does it really set a standard? Its not too hard to bust out a knife and slice the bread yourself. Takes seconds at least.

Now I think of it as a kind of back handed insult. Kind of like telling someone its better than a sharp stick in the eye. Yeah, most stuff is better than a stick in your eye.
When you are making 8 sandwiches for your 7 children and husband, you might get pretty psyched about avoiding 30 seconds each for 16 slices.

You can also afford sliced bread without starting a wage slavery debt system like modern financing of similar convenience items like dish washers and clothes washers.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Hell, in the good old days, Professor Shark posts taught me how to put my pants on three legs at a time.

TUNAFISHING 87
Dec 20, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
This is bullshit and OP is a fraud. At no point does he say how to put them on.

Heres a secret that really will change your life - put on your socks first, then long pants of any kind.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

You CAN put your pants on all at once if you're a fireman or lie on your back or something. Most people who aren't firemen do step into their pants one leg at a time. If you sit down, you can step into the at the same time. Even then, one foot is usually the first one in.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

This goes for tights, stockings, jeggings, overalls, what have you. One foot is usually gonna get in there first unless you have gigantic pants.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Got you beat, OP. I’ve also been putting my shirts on, two legs at a time, for years.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

poisonpill posted:

Got you beat, OP. I’ve also been putting my shirts on, two legs at a time, for years.

Basically there are many ways to get things done with the same result, perhaps.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:
Another goon improvement story :angel:

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

I lost a leg during the war. Please check your privilege.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

listen buddy, im a normal guy, i flash my junk from under my kilt one ball at a time

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I put my dick in first, then work my legs around it.

Space Robot
Sep 3, 2011

One time I put on a pair of pants that was on the floor by standing in them, and then pulling them up around my legs, but my cat had peed on them, so I had take them off and take another shower.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

I step into a skirt on leg at a time. Like, you CAN put them on with a quickness (pants and skirts), but I step into them. CALL ME INEFFICIENT!

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Waltzing Along posted:

I put my dick in first, then work my legs around it.

:haw:

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Nowadays I just pull my pants onto my head. Saves a lot of time and effort.

Pro-tip

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

I got crazy hiccups.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Xenocides posted:

I lost a leg during the war. Please check your privilege.

thats weird, i found a leg during the war

was gonna use it, but im not wearing no size 9 shoe

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

This is me being honest: if you've never dressed a mannequin or a baby, you won't understand how things work. Sure, you can dress yourself, but when you dress someone else? Be careful.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

thats weird, i found a leg during the war

was gonna use it, but im not wearing no size 9 shoe

Give it BACK!!! MINE!!!

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I found out my neighbour does this recently and I was extremely impressed.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

And why do they call it a pair of pants if there is only 1?

OP seems to be a pants expert.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Why doesn't the expression speak of putting your socks on one foot at a time? Surely that's something more believable than this clear mistruth about pants.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Ever tried making GBS threads your pants one leg at a time? It isn't easy.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

poisonpill posted:

My most shameful lazy moment ever was I was cold, didn't have a clean pair of pants handy and didn't want to wait for the laundry so I just inverted a sweatshirt and wore it as pants, with my feet sticking out of the part your hands would. I'm so so so so glad I didn't have to leave the house that day and nobody had to deliver something. I mean I would have taken them off before but still

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions

Milo and POTUS posted:

My most shameful lazy moment ever was I was cold, didn't have a clean pair of pants handy and didn't want to wait for the laundry so I just inverted a sweatshirt and wore it as pants, with my feet sticking out of the part your hands would. I'm so so so so glad I didn't have to leave the house that day and nobody had to deliver something. I mean I would have taken them off before but still

What the gently caress is there's no deliveries and no need to go out then why bother with this? Just hang out in your underwear, or better yet naked. If it was cold then wrap a blanket

Something doesn't add up here

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Listen rear end in a top hat,

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
bump

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
you can wear longjohns as pants even in public or at the bank, ask me how i know

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Khanstant posted:

you can wear longjohns as pants even in public or at the bank, ask me how i know

how do you know?

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
i Haven't worn pants in about 5 months and I don't plan to ever again. From now on its bathrobes, or basketball shorts if I need to go out.

Pants are dead.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.

BigBadSteve posted:

Ever tried making GBS threads your pants one leg at a time? It isn't easy.

For you maybe. I am a fabled master conpoorer, I can make poo appear out of thin air, I've mastered the art of the shart.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Rich people have that wallace and gromit setup where they drop into their pants through a hole in the floor op, hth

dracky
Nov 8, 2010

heh, pants? get yourself a jumpsuit and jumping jack all 4 limbs in at once like a true man of industry

Hardon Crime
Jan 15, 2020

hubba hubba hubba hubba
it means you're standing when you enrobe

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I like wearing giant pants so I can place my feet directly into the holes and pull them up all at once and tuck my arms into the legs like a crab.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo
i have always put my pants on two legs at a time and i feel like this thread is a component to another one of the universe's many conspiracies against me, like when i was told that most people switch hands to cut their food while eating (why?????). perhaps next week i will learn that every other person on earth puts their hands in a different spot than me on the steering wheel or something equally mundane and i wont be able to take it.