Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Shumagorath posted:

don't tease me bro

Oh my God :xd:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

I dont want to see anyone get tased lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Almost made it a year without getting in trouble

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Has anybody got that edit made years ago of Daniel Cormer's nodding :xd: face edited over the picture of a cop at a traffic stop?

Edit: In searching for it, I did find this:

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Mar 27, 2020

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

yea ok posted:

Yeah, me neither. Except Jon Jones. I assume that exclusion was implied?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Thank you so loving much :five:

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

X-post

https://twitter.com/SoozieCuzie/status/1243306373762494465

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Holy gently caress it just keeps getting better :lol:

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

yea ok posted:

YOU DO NOT CONSENT??

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Jon Jonze

The Cosby Mysteries
Oct 5, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mr. President
are titty bars an essential service?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I'm so happy

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Hahaha legend

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

ok so wait, was he like "I'mma hit the titty bar, I'm drunk af" and the place was closed so he decided to shoot off a gun instead?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

coconono posted:

ok so wait, was he like "I'mma hit the titty bar, I'm drunk af" and the place was closed so he decided to shoot off a gun instead?

Sounds like a weekday in many parts of America.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
If yall don't also read the UFC thread religiously:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3915816&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=20#post503638869

quote:

On 3-26-20 at about (12:58 a.m.), I was at 3rd and Central in the parking lot. I heard a single gun shot to the west on Central. I drove west on Central and observed a black Jeep on the south side of the street parked in front of 312 Central. I observed a male in the driver’s seat and a subject on the sidewalk by the passenger side door. I observed no other subjects in the area. I pulled up behind the vehicle and turned on my overhead lights. The vehicle was running. I contacted the driver and asked him to roll down the vehicle windows. I observed an open bottle of alcohol on the floor behind the passenger seat. It was a 1/4 full bottle of Recuerdo, 40 percent alcohol. I asked the driver to hand me the bottle. I also observed that he had green leafy substance on his shirt and pants, consistent with marijuana.

I identified the driver as Jonathan Jones. I asked Jones about the gun shot and he stated he did not know. I asked him why he was out and he stated he wanted to go for a drive. I asked him for his vehicle registration and proof of insurance. Jones fumbled with his documents and was not able to locate proof of current insurance. I also observed that Jones had an odor of alcohol coming from his facial area.

I requested the assistance of a DWI officer. Officer (Brian) Johnson was working a DWI saturation patrol and responded to my request. After Officer Johnson completed his investigation, he placed Jones under arrest for DWI. I had the vehicle towed from the scene.

During an inventory of the vehicle subject to arrest and tow I located a loaded handgun under the drivers seat. I also located a spent round just outside the drivers side door. The spent round was the same caliber as the firearm that was located. A video of my investigation will be uploaded to APD evidence. The handgun was tagged into APD evidence.

I wanna know who the person on the sidewalk was. Jones' dick pill connect I can only hope.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
I’m not sure this is Jon Jones dumbest thing yet, and he got arrested for DWI during an epidemic where you could have just stayed home and got drunk.

hrollins
May 20, 2003
Radio Friendly Unit Shifter

coconono posted:

I'm assuming you've never been to Albuquerque, New Mexico. I have been there a couple times in the past for work and that seems like a regular Thursday night in one of the grimiest cities I've ever been in. Jon Jones is literally that city personified.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

hrollins posted:

I'm assuming you've never been to Albuquerque, New Mexico. I have been there a couple times in the past for work and that seems like a regular Thursday night in one of the grimiest cities I've ever been in. Jon Jones is literally that city personified.

Take that montage from a recent Better Call Saul episode where two junkies go on a crime rampage because they've mistakenly interpreted a lawyer's pitch as them being basically immune to law, then change "two junkies" for "Jon Jones" and "mistakenly" with "correctly".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI71Y-75mSk

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 12:32 on Mar 27, 2020

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

My friend who's originally from Albuquerque has said multiple times that Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul make the city look tamer than it is.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
I'm the one who knocks down the trees

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

hrollins posted:

oh so he drunkenly went to the titty bar, got bored and went out into the parking lot to shoot off a gun?

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

Lid posted:

I'm the one who knocks down the trees

lmao

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Gumball Gumption posted:

I adore this man's dedication to being a hypocrite.

Maybe he was warning people not to go out because he was going to be out?

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Davros1 posted:

Maybe he was warning people not to go out because he was going to be out?

Neighborhood Watch Capitan Jon Jones. Thank you

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

sorta like the time Matt hardy wrecked his Camaro in a drug fueled haze because he was trying to "save the children"

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

"I'm gonna start over; I have ADD"
:kiss:

e: whoops, the footage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl_uEAUmzLU&t=300s

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

kimbo305 posted:

"I'm gonna start over; I have ADD"
:kiss:

e: whoops, the footage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl_uEAUmzLU&t=300s

His footwork has always been questionable.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Jon, and I cannot stress this enough, Jones

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

this man was supposed to be UFC's Role Model Guy. Having ADD makes a lot of sense now.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
yes ADD explains jon jones completley yes

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

Advanced Dickhead Disease

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Always Drunk Driving.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Always Downing Dickpills

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
Against Dominick? Decline.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
Jon Jones wikipedia section on controversies is now longer than the section on his MMA career

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Atom Deepthroat Desire

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Ample Dick Disease

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN