Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

Cask aged gum but its the gum I was chewing when I died and its aged in a casket

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

Peaches 'n' Cum

twoday

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

vanisher

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

At my dinner table, feasting on gum

My small child, just rolling his carrot gumballs around on his plate

"Don't play with your gum. Just eat it. No gum after this if you don't finish that gum."

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

*me popping my dinner gum into the microwave*

google THIS

No thanks, I've seen that movie.

twoday

Crossposting from the accent thread

The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

dipping my grilled cheese gum into some ketchup gum

twoday

Did you prepare that grilled cheese gum with butter gum, oil gum, or mayo gum?

Papa Was A Video Toaster

twoday posted:

Did you prepare that grilled cheese gum with butter gum, oil gum, or mayo gum?

Mayo gum, it gives the best fat distribution.

Twenty Four

vanisher posted:

Big league chew but its tobacco flavored

lol

bare bottom pancakes posted:

Mm-mmm, Sour Cream & Onion gum

Sour Cream & Gumion

vanisher posted:

Popcorn gum with sharp corn shell flakes inside

nooooooo

vanisher

TVsVeryOwn posted:

Mayo gum, it gives the best gum distribution.

fixed

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Twenty Four

A note on the activities night message board at the local senior center:

When and Where: Friday, 6:30 PM in the rec room immediately following dinner.

What: Gum your Gum night social event. Dentures will be collected at the door, and returned after the festivities.

twoday

Update:

I sat in a puddle while my pack of cinnamon gum was in my rear end pocket so I had to throw it out

I'm planning on buying a new pack soon, thinking about the flavor options already

Finger Prince

Any kind of citrus mint or fruit + mint is a game changer.

alnilam

a gum changer *

Papa Was A Video Toaster

alnilam posted:

a gum changer *

:hai:

twoday

:lsd:

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Cool Ranch

Farecoal

There he go

Jedrick posted:

Cool Ranch

now, where's that manure gum you promised me

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
Dude Ranch

FactsAreUseless

A gum that tastes like murdering an elephant feels

super sweet best pal

Jedrick posted:

Dude Ranch

That flavor's a little wild and a little strange.

TheBlackDuke

The gum that spies carry where you fold the foil around it backwards and it becomes a plastic explosive, but it’s really just normal gum.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

TheBlackDuke posted:

The gum that spies carry where you fold the foil around it backwards and it becomes a plastic explosive, but it’s really just normal gum.

yes, but what does it taste like?

xcheopis

TVsVeryOwn posted:

Aluminum foil.

With a gun for a lover and a shot for the pain inside

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
Cool Pants

TheBlackDuke

TVsVeryOwn posted:

plastic explosives

google THIS

Gum flavored gum, ad infinitum (infinigum?)

FutonForensic

craving that Big Gum flavor

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

craving that Big Gum flavor

vanisher

Scientist, reading from a clipboard: "after exhaustive testing and peer review we can definitively say that our original hypothesis was correct: The gum is round"

Flat gummers: (takes flat and chewed gum out of mouth) "care to explain this?"

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*struggling to flatten the gumball in my pocket into a flat disc as the scientist i'm arguing with waits for my refutation of his round gumball theory*

google THIS

Dubble Bubble? Ugh, I don't like blends. I only chew single bubble gum.

alnilam

vanisher posted:

Scientist, reading from a clipboard: "after exhaustive testing and peer review we can definitively say that our original hypothesis was correct: The gum is round"

Flat gummers: (takes flat and chewed gum out of mouth) "care to explain this?"

ty manifisto

TalkingBasically
regular old bazooka joe collect 1,000 colored comics win an xbox

the unabonger
heres a gum related question, is a slice, a piece, or a stick of gum?

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
Piece for chiclets, slice for slices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

It's a slice if you personally observed said gum being sliced off a full loaf of gum, a piece if the gum is considered a firearm, and a stick if it broke off of a gum tree.