Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
TRANSCOM also has a goofy fake Santa mission that lands at a belt of bases across the world in the tracking systems

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
Each time a gift is opened, expound loudly about the worst things all companies associated with its production and shipping have ever done. It is unlikely anyone will point out that "there is no such thing as ethical consumption under capitalism", but if they do, start singing the Internationale.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

Each time a gift is opened, expound loudly about the worst things all companies associated with its production and shipping have ever done. It is unlikely anyone will point out that "there is no such thing as ethical consumption under capitalism", but if they do, start singing the Internationale.

I'm pretty sure I'm getting at least one dumb punk album on LP and I'm going to talk about how their songs are about killing capitalist scum loudly even if it's dumb pop punk poo poo

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Remember before beginning Christmas dinner to thank God, for killing war criminals george h. w. bush and john mccain

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Come out as a furry and gently caress the family in front of gran gran

Boner Pill Connoisseur
Apr 23, 2002

I took the blue pill.

dunno OP, this xmas I'm proving my relatives the ultimate gift: for 48 hours I will not hector them about money laundering, organized crime, and real estate speculation

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Boner Pill Connoisseur posted:

dunno OP, this xmas I'm proving my relatives the ultimate gift: for 48 hours I will not hector them about money laundering, organized crime, and real estate speculation

I would very strongly advise you to reconsider

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Serving up a sick diss course on all my idiot relatives

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
When you find dinars in your stocking just smile and say thank you

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
C-SPAM > Holiday discourse: Ham doesn’t kill people, people do

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008
Call ur family dumb fuckin idiots for raising you to post on these forums

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

every year on yom kippur i apologize to God and my ancestors for the shitposts i have made, and the shitposts i will make in the coming year

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Terminal autist posted:

Come out as a furry and gently caress the family in front of gran gran

the aristocats!

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

When grandma mentions how much Trump cramps her thighs remind yourself how many loaded guns she keeps in her house in the middle of the woods

Also remind yourself that while its out of tune with more modern views on race, she did a good thing by listening to her black friends and renaming that cat to Negro

Also, remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

Gazpacho posted:

C-SPAM > Holiday discourse: Ham doesn’t kill people, people do

:hai:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

you will never convince your chud relatives that loving children is indeed a bad thing so the best thing to do is to call cps on them

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:
christmas was great

we sat around shooting the poo poo because we mostly agree politically, but the host of the christmas party this year made the same choice i did for thanksgiving and specifically disinvited the chud aunt

cousin showed up and basically commiserated over the fact that once she retired and started watching fox news all day and facebooking nonstop with her old high school friends she turned into a raging moron that lives to be lovely to other people, she's super concerned that she's being taken in by idiot scams on the internet (the wall gofundme and dinar things came up) so :lmao:

best holiday family gathering in years, A++ would spend all day drinking, gifting, and dunking on stupid fuckers again

StabbinHobo
Oct 18, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
took the rents to see vice, which backfired cuz it was terrible

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

My grandpa bitched about people checking their cellphones, otherwise he didn't say anything CHUD this year, which is good.

Especially after the year he called Obama a slur (the one Randall flipped his poo poo about in Clerks 2) in front of my Dominican Aunt.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

one of my cousins showed up with The Youtube Nazi Haircut (aka The Pewdiepie) so that was :chloe:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Yinlock posted:

one of my cousins showed up with The Youtube Nazi Haircut (aka The Pewdiepie) so that was :chloe:

I call it the Richard Spencer

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Larry Parrish posted:

I call it the Richard Spencer

it's a helpful way to identify nazis by their plumage

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i mean tbf some might just have insanely lovely taste in haircuts, either way they suck

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think it's mostly popular because of Vikings. Ragnar Loddbrok has it in that.

Boner Pill Connoisseur
Apr 23, 2002

I took the blue pill.

Ill Peripheral posted:

Call ur family dumb fuckin idiots for raising you to post on these forums

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

wow I didn't realize that so many soccer players were nazis and watched boardwalk empire

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
spent christmas at my bro's partner's family's place. they are sweet-hearted rednecks so we busted out the shotguns as rednecks tend to do.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
For 45 minutes I talked peacefully with my grandpa about how awful the democrats are. Went fine because in his mind that can only mean I’m a Republican.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
We just watched The Sopranos.

Janice is the loving worst.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I got to listen with somewhat horrified fascination to my nominal uncle tell a story about going to prison for coke dealing and being shocked that there was zero racial tension compared to him and his crew working with other dealers and their boys. Hes still super racist by my standards but it was kind of cool that apparently he learned to stop hating black people via prison

megalodong
Mar 11, 2008

I uh had a normal christmas because none of my extended family are rightwing.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
Got thru Christmas reasonably well but tonight the old man wandered into a pit full of robot “news” vids and he’s hard of hearing which means everyone gets to listen to em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013
This christmas I was with my dad and I told him about this freaking coronavirus thing and he was like, whoa. Most people dont know abotu the coronavirus. But I found out about it so I told him and now he knows