Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Hometown Slime Queen posted:

We went to a family friend's party and they were super excited to see my sister and I again so I got a gift. They remembered that I loved cats when I was about 13-14 years old, so they got me this absolutely hideous dollar-store lookin' sappy doe-eyed kitten t-shirt that was so huge I could have used it for a nightgown, like xxxxxxl.

Honestly it's really sweet that they got me anything at all but it's quietly going into a donation box and never spoken of again.

Tailor it into an ironically bad dress and be the hipster queen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

bradzilla posted:

Wrong thread rear end in a top hat!!!!

:goonsay:

ah right yea

i can't believe my mom got this for me, she knows i only play neutral good characters!

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

MA-Horus posted:

A breathalyzer.

Seriously. One of those keychain ones. I was offended for about ten seconds until my dad explained it was because of the new laws in Canada for testing...cops can demand you provide a breathalyzer sample if you're pulled over for any legal reason (tail-light, speeding, whatever) so it's more on the safety side than anything. Plus I live in Toronto so home is a quick uber-ride away.

I tested it yesterday. After 1400ml of 5% beer I was blowing a 0.018.

that sounds pretty great, its almost like a challenge to set a high score

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
This a lovely gifts thread right? My in-laws always get me some of the most mundane gifts each year. They're so nice and I know it's kinda out of necessity since they buy gifts for like 15 people and I'm the rear end in a top hat who married into the family to make it 1 more.

This year I got one of those mounted bottle openers that you stick in your man cave/outside. It's huge, I have no need for this. It lights up though so that pretty cool. Last year I got one that didn't light up. I guess they know I like to drink beer?

2 years ago I got this pretty cool pedelton flannel shirt with the fuzzy inlay and was super warm, but it was like size 4X. Granted I was a pretty fat gently caress 2-3 years ago, but this poo poo was like a circus tent. It could fit like, 2 goons in there. It was huge. Then I went and lost like 80lbs that same year so I had even less use for it.

One time during white elephant I got Nair :goofy:

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

My wife got me one of those aprons with suction cups you use when you're trimming your beard. So your trimmings go into the apron instead of the sink. But I only trim once a month (if that), and I just plug the sink and vacuum it away when I'm done. I don't make a mess, and she says she loves me having a beard. I guess it was this because I have three bottles of bear oil from her, and still a lot of other beard knick-knacks from previous birthdays and christmases.

My mother got me another set of cheap plastic tongs from some dollar store. She just can't help herself and has to always buy everyone some cheap gimmicky kitchen appliances every year.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I didn't know tongs were a "gimmicky kitchen appliance" lol

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

They're rubbery so they ?help? you to ?????

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
I bitched a lot about how much I hate gifts but my mother in law gave me a quilt she made like twenty years ago and it owns and I love it

cinni
Oct 17, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I went to an xmas party where everyone left with some gifts. I didn't open them until actual xmas.

All mismatched socks (still useful) and a fresh tube of cinnamon toothpaste. At least they made it a lil festive and not plain toothpaste...

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

IUG posted:

They're rubbery so they ?help? you to ?????

Not scratch your non-stick pots and pans when you're picking things up????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"

cyberia posted:

Not scratch your non-stick pots and pans when you're picking things up????

lmao check out this guy

just do what everyone else does and use ur mouth so u don’t burn ure hands jfc