Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dionysian
Dec 30, 2012

:siren: ATTENTION: Mods and posters of Post Your Favorite. This forum is under my control. :siren:

The admins have made a simple, but grievous, mistake. After I won the IK Contest in FYAD they, instead of giving me the powers that I earned, have instead accidentally given me mod buttons in this forum - PYF. I consider this to be unacceptable. Therefore, I aim to ensure not only that I receive my FYAD buttons as soon as possible, but that the admins take care to never let this happen again.

While I am a moderator of PYF, my demands are as follows:

1.) Give me my god drat FYAD buttons that I earned by winning the IK Contest. Once this is done, you may remove my PYF buttons, and only then will the terror come to an end.

2.) Neither I nor any FYADs posting in PYF may be probated while I have mod powers in this forum. For every FYAD poster probated, I will probate three PYF posters. If I am probated, all hell will break loose.

3.) The PYF mods may not revert any changes I make to threads (titles, tags, posts, etc.) until I have my FYAD buttons, and am no longer a mod of PYF. Offending mods will be probated.

However, I will not wait idly for the 1st demand to be met. As long as I do not have my rightfully earned FYAD IK buttons, I will do the following:

EVERY 10 MINUTES: I will probate one PYF poster for six hours. PYF posters probated in response to the probating of a FYAD poster do not count toward this.

EVERY 15 MINUTES: I will gas one random thread from the first page.

EVERY 30 MINUTES: I will change five posts in five random threads to the infamous Goatse image. Be warned - I am not bluffing.

THINGS I MIGHT DO AT ANY GIVEN TIME: Change a thread's title. Change a thread's tag. Change someone's avatar. Troll your n00bs. Et cetera.

There you have it.

Any FYADs riding along, as stated previously, are protected, and must not be probated, or the consequences will be dire. :jihad:

Admins, the clock is ticking.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dionysian
Dec 30, 2012

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

War is waged

A FUCKIN BONG BOMB
Apr 6, 2006

dionysian
Dec 30, 2012

First probe. This is not a joke.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

hi PYF guys

dionysian
Dec 30, 2012

The PYF Little Things in Games thread has been gassed, as ransom. Admins, this is on your hands.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

gosh how exciting

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Skarsnik posted:

gosh how exciting

how is your boxing day so far skarsnik,

Jack Daniels
Nov 14, 2002

local PYF mods LITERALLY A BIRD, EmmyOk, and cash crab as they see dionysian leading an army with hundreds of Twistys, thousands of Genearl Animes, and the 30 FYAD Generals to storm the PYF capital:

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

pog boyfriend posted:

how is your boxing day so far skarsnik,

I was at work for a lot of it, but its good overall

You?

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Skarsnik posted:

gosh how exciting

Jack Daniels
Nov 14, 2002

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

We do not negotiate with terrorists. We only list and rank them.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Skarsnik posted:

I was at work for a lot of it, but its good overall

You?

i died horrifically in a car crash that left no trace of my body anywhere :eng99:

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

4 seconds have passed since the invasion has began.

Jack Daniels
Nov 14, 2002

woozy pawsies posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's goatse time...

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

pog boyfriend posted:

i died horrifically in a car crash that left no trace of my body anywhere :eng99:

Yikes, well hope it gets better!

Jack Daniels
Nov 14, 2002

woozy pawsies posted:

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

woozy pawsies posted:

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

Yessss!!!

dionysian
Dec 30, 2012

5 threads goatse'd, another poster probed, and another thread gassed. Admins?

dionysian
Dec 30, 2012

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Jack Daniels posted:

local PYF mods LITERALLY A BIRD, EmmyOk, and cash crab as they see dionysian leading an army with hundreds of Twistys, thousands of Genearl Animes, and the 30 FYAD Generals to storm the PYF capital:

Lol

tallest crocodile
Sep 10, 2011

How a TV show about Pre-historic life would reconstruct a goon.
Probe me plz, my rap sheet is blank and I want you to be my first

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I'm posting my favorite and you can't stop me.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

tallest crocodile posted:

Probe me plz, my rap sheet is blank and I want you to be my first

Give him a month. He asked for it

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

dionysian posted:

:siren: ATTENTION: Mods and posters of Post Your Favorite. This forum is under my control. :siren:

The admins have made a simple, but grievous, mistake. After I won the IK Contest in FYAD they, instead of giving me the powers that I earned, have instead accidentally given me mod buttons in this forum - PYF. I consider this to be unacceptable. Therefore, I aim to ensure not only that I receive my FYAD buttons as soon as possible, but that the admins take care to never let this happen again.

While I am a moderator of PYF, my demands are as follows:

1.) Give me my god drat FYAD buttons that I earned by winning the IK Contest. Once this is done, you may remove my PYF buttons, and only then will the terror come to an end.

2.) Neither I nor any FYADs posting in PYF may be probated while I have mod powers in this forum. For every FYAD poster probated, I will probate three PYF posters. If I am probated, all hell will break loose.

3.) The PYF mods may not revert any changes I make to threads (titles, tags, posts, etc.) until I have my FYAD buttons, and am no longer a mod of PYF. Offending mods will be probated.

However, I will not wait idly for the 1st demand to be met. As long as I do not have my rightfully earned FYAD IK buttons, I will do the following:

EVERY 10 MINUTES: I will probate one PYF poster for six hours. PYF posters probated in response to the probating of a FYAD poster do not count toward this.

EVERY 15 MINUTES: I will gas one random thread from the first page.

EVERY 30 MINUTES: I will change five posts in five random threads to the infamous Goatse image. Be warned - I am not bluffing.

THINGS I MIGHT DO AT ANY GIVEN TIME: Change a thread's title. Change a thread's tag. Change someone's avatar. Troll your n00bs. Et cetera.

There you have it.

Any FYADs riding along, as stated previously, are protected, and must not be probated, or the consequences will be dire. :jihad:

Admins, the clock is ticking.

Nyc_Tattoo
Feb 28, 2001

Tread Carefully,
lest thou rouse the
Coupons Dragon
Grimey Drawer
How about no?

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

dionysian was a freedom fighter who was just trying to affect change in the only way they knew how. This is not justice!

A FUCKIN BONG BOMB
Apr 6, 2006
Well that was lame

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

:rip:

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Nyc_Tattoo posted:

How about no?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCeIsbPdUSE

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Nyc_Tattoo posted:

How about no?

Thank you big stwong admin!! You're so bwave :D :D

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

Dio did nothing wrong. His hands were tied.

A FUCKIN BONG BOMB
Apr 6, 2006
PYF lameass things done by admins

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

A FUCKIN BONG BOMB posted:

PYF lameass things done by admins

Not banning all of you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010