Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

3D Kanojo Real Girl - This is the worst show I watched this year. At least I laughed at Uza. This show is a no budget tale of miserable, idiotic non-characters being frustrating at each other. Every new character introduced is in a race to be the least likeable while the entire cast keeps pace to keep it a contest. Seeing that there's a new season coming up makes me assume Date A Live needed something to look good in comparison to.

Most avoided: That loving BY THE POWER OF MY CELL PHONE isekai. Oh yeah also backstreet girls. Leave me alone Netflix goddamn.

kater fucked around with this message at 10:29 on Dec 27, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kater
Nov 16, 2010

OnimaruXLR posted:

straight isekai is bad

um

kater
Nov 16, 2010

loving lol at all the grace being extended to the sexual manipulate your sister show when dakaichi got loving pilloried.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)