Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seizon
Oct 10, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Das Boo posted:

Awwww, yeeeaaah.

That’s the good poo poo.

Thunder Bear
Jul 27, 2009

fig. 0143

royal blue :3: more royal than purple

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

My favourite colour is Yellow.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Chartreuse, the color of ambiguity.

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008
Eigengrau.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

I'd show it to you, but you don't have the technology to see it.

https://youtu.be/_NzVmtbPOrM

Bear Enthusiast
Mar 20, 2010

Maybe
You'll think of me
When you are all alone
I fuckin love orange but I can never narrow down which one is best. It's a true conundrum, like Sophie's Choice but way worse.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Mother loving

ORANGE

bitch.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

I really like the 530-540nm wavelength of uranium glass fluorescing under UV light. Here's a bit of my collection (would take more pictures, but it's mostly boxed up for storage right now)

The dark colored candy dish in the last one is cadmium glass rather than uranium glass, which fluoresces yellow as you can sort of see in the middle of the stem.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Dark green

Whitlam
Aug 2, 2014

Some goons overreact. Go figure.
Mine is International Klein Blue, but

GWBBQ posted:

I really like the 530-540nm wavelength of uranium glass fluorescing under UV light.
is very cool and good.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

GWBBQ posted:

I really like the 530-540nm wavelength of uranium glass fluorescing under UV light. Here's a bit of my collection (would take more pictures, but it's mostly boxed up for storage right now)

The dark colored candy dish in the last one is cadmium glass rather than uranium glass, which fluoresces yellow as you can sort of see in the middle of the stem.

I was wondering what exactly my preferred shade of green (my favourite colour) is, but I think I’ve found it. Thanks!

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
Purple 4 life

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

Either #696969 or #420911

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
Purple is best. Also, see: Lavender

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

System Metternich posted:

I was wondering what exactly my preferred shade of green (my favourite colour) is, but I think I’ve found it. Thanks!
:)
Get yourself one of these and hit the local thrift stores. You're welcome in advance. If I have some time this weekend, I'll bust out the jewelry and take some pictures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

rainbow