Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
giraffe
yes
absolutely
this answer also means yes
View Results

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
*in hushed voice* Welcome...To Giraffic Park!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loutre
Jan 14, 2004

✓COMFY
✓CLASSY
✓HORNY
✓PEPSI
I saw some giraffes today. I didn't take any pictures of them but you can just imagine them and it's almost as good.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I think it's controversial but I think they're kinda neat.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
jiraffes are like long dogs

ForceKin
Dec 22, 2009

:nws: https://imgur.com/2MKaw2K :nws:

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

nice raf(raf is short for giraffe)

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Saw this one on Twitter this morning... pretty good

https://twitter.com/baby_animais/status/1078627167192395778?s=21

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

lol cool

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/QO2Yf3Z.gifv

WrenP-Complete has a new favorite as of 21:28 on Dec 28, 2018

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.
I have seen giraffes in person. I've touched them. I've fed them.

I'm still not convinced they're real creatures.

Possible :nws:https://i.imgur.com/qsZBgHt.mp4:nws:

Master Twig has a new favorite as of 23:50 on Dec 28, 2018

BlockChainNetflix
Sep 2, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7rKKFOui8w&t=2519s

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Unfortunately, I don't have it without the text.

GWBBQ has a new favorite as of 01:00 on Dec 29, 2018

Lucavi
May 12, 2002

wu tang protect ya neck

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

these are some nice giraffes.

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Death to the Black Eyed Peas

You wouldn't think a giraffe could get it's long neck down low enough to bother someone through a car window, but it turns out they can.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

EvilGenius posted:

You wouldn't think a giraffe could get it's long neck down low enough to bother someone through a car window, but it turns out they can.

Actually I did think that because I’m really smart

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.
Baby giraffes are kind of weird looking.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Please don't insult giraffes in this thread, even if you mean well. Thanks.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Master Twig posted:

nice giraffes. the one in the background is trying to look cool for the camera

folder
Oct 9, 2016

Master Twig posted:

Woah! Haha

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

pog boyfriend posted:

nice giraffes. the one in the background is trying to look cool for the camera

She succeeding too.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

EvilGenius posted:

do you imagine giraffes can only drink water if someone holds it up high for them

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Leperflesh posted:

do you imagine giraffes can only drink water if someone holds it up high for them
Um, ever heard of a straw???

Zeth
Dec 28, 2006

Cluck you say?
Buglord

slurp

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006

Leperflesh posted:

I always thought they licked dew off of leaves in the morning, or stuck their tongue out when it rained.

Zeth
Dec 28, 2006

Cluck you say?
Buglord
I wasn't actually trying to respond to the drinking discussion I had already selected that pic when I first saw the thread, and fortune either smiled or frowned upon me I am not sure which.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

incredible technique. two words: nice giraffes.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lol

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Giraffes have eight legs like a spider, but instead of having eight legs in parallel, half are in parallel and half are in series.

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006

Look at these idiots. Think they're better than us because they can eat the highest leaves, try drinking from the ground, dick head. Didn't think of that, did you? Now you have practically break your own legs to have a drink. Morons.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

EvilGenius posted:

Look at these idiots. Think they're better than us because they can eat the highest leaves, try drinking from the ground, dick head. Didn't think of that, did you? Now you have practically break your own legs to have a drink. Morons.

Being rude to giraffes in the PYF picture of a giraffe thread. User loses posting privileges for 100,000 hours.

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Thought this was GBS, my bad.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

EvilGenius posted:

Thought this was GBS, my bad.

do not apologize to us. apologize to the giraffes

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Giraffes evolved valves in blood vessels at the base of the neck that restrict blood flow when they bend down so their heads don't explode from a surge in blood pressure.

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
Is this a sex thread like the lion pics thread was? Because I somehow feel giraffes are more wholesome than lions and wouldn't appreciate it.

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006

pog boyfriend posted:

do not apologize to us. apologize to the giraffes

I'm sorry, giraffes. Truth is, I once brought a date to the zoo and she was more interested in the giraffes than me. I've held a grudge ever since.

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer
reachy boys :dings:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loutre
Jan 14, 2004

✓COMFY
✓CLASSY
✓HORNY
✓PEPSI

EvilGenius posted:

I'm sorry, giraffes. Truth is, I once brought a date to the zoo and she was more interested in the giraffes than me. I've held a grudge ever since.

the male giraffe drinks the females pee to see if she wants to bang

You should have followed their lead.