Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Also because I killed everyone who is dead, like Toal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Asiina posted:

Also because I killed everyone who is dead, like Toal.

I can't dispute this part, but you'll need to explain how the survivor that can't do anything, but tattoo's people to prevent them from visiting them again, and also is loud, had some way to prevent scum from visiting which wouldn't cause them to visit even harder

I can think of, like, one way, that scum would actually not visit asiina

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

sentimental snail posted:

I can't dispute this part, but you'll need to explain how the survivor that can't do anything, but tattoo's people to prevent them from visiting them again, and also is loud, had some way to prevent scum from visiting which wouldn't cause them to visit even harder

I can think of, like, one way, that scum would actually not visit asiina

wat

i killed all the dead people

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

imgay posted:

I see, you are masons(scum) with ASF pew pew ##vote ASF

our masonry is not confirmed but I'm pretty sure asf is town for role related reasons.

I'm immortal, friends
I'm the hypercharger, no lies

I also breadcrumbed this here https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3878098&userid=127770#post491321304

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Lol he's "immortal" perhaps

That's a terrible joke.

Asiina's goading today looks fake.

Role stuff at this point is useless.

nah. I think agree with asiina, I'm really not a fan of this reaction to being voted, before (surprise!) swinging back around to poke asiina.

in conclusion maybe we should all vote for imgay, or asiina, bc I'm pretty sure it's not ASF, and less sure of IP

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
hey imgay, who would you vote for today? other than me/asf

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
##vote imgay like how i would vote for putin in russia because he’s the president

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
snail you should vote for imgay so we can kill him like I killed all the other players in this game.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
sure, now's fine. was waiting to see if others would post, I cant really post until some time after 8. ##vote imgay

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Hey, that's a hammer for imgay!

Votecount for Day 3
With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 14th, 2019 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 hour, 21 minutes.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I'll do it ##vote imgay

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Oh no a super hammer I hope he's ok irl

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I’m pretty sure asiina and pmush broke their PRs tho and should be killed

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
yes murder them all they deserve death but just make sure u dont do it in russia because it doesnt have the death penalty

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Double checked and yeah it’s 3 dead folks

Asiina, self aligned Noppera-bou didn’t fulfill their PR

quote:

Kashuno wrote on Jan 3, 2019 15:42:

You are the prisoner Noppera-Bou! You are a survivor and win when you make it to the end of the game alive. When you are visited by another player, they will publicly be annouced in thread the following day. Each night, you may target a player and tattoo their skin. If you do, that player will no longer be able to target you. You are a 3P

Pmush, town aligned Shiraishi didn’t fulfill their PR

quote:

Kashuno wrote on Jan 3, 2019 15:23:

You are Shiraishi! If you are lynched, you may choose to have another player die in your place. You may only do this once. While you still have this ability, you cannot be targeted at night. You are town and win when town has no threats remaining

Imgay, town aligned Ogata, died d2

quote:

You are Ogata! Each night, you may choose a player. You will set up a sniper position. The following night, you will shoot your target and kill them through any protect or redirect. If, however, the target cannot die for whatever reason, you will learn their entire role PM other than their alignment. You are town aligned and win when town has no enemies left

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Oh wow scum IcePhoenix and A Sometimes Food have won the game

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Sentimental Snail

quote:

You are "Immortal" Sugimoto! As long as Asirpa is alive, you cannot be killed. If Asirpa is killed, you become Vengeful and will get to kill another player if you are lynched. You are masons with Asirpa. You are town aligned and win when no threats to town remain.

flerp

quote:

Kashuno wrote on Jan 3, 2019 15:28:

You are Tanigaki! Each night, you may choose a player to watch. You will learn anyone who targets that player. If you choose to watch yourself, you can choose another player and you will learn who visits you as well as redirecting them to the other player. You are town aligned and win when there are no threats to town.

A Sometimes Food

quote:

Kashuno wrote on Jan 3, 2019 15:22:

You are Asirpa! You are a master hunter. When performing the NK, if your target is visited by another player, that player will intercept the attack and be killed instead. If a tracking/watching type role exists, You will be shown visiting the original target. You are masons with Sugimoto. You are scum aligned and win when scum control the vote.

IcePhoenix

quote:

Kashuno wrote on Jan 3, 2019 15:25:

You are Tsurumi! The first time a player votes you during a game day, you gain 1 anon vote on you for the rest of the day. At night, for each anon vote on you at the end of the day you can submit one message you would like to have the mod publicly state at the start of the day. No one will be aware if the statement is true or false. You are scum aligned and win when scum control the vote

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
ty for playing as long as it ran

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
I'm pretty sure your game was execution without ending the day for breaking a pr

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Kashuno posted:

IcePhoenix

I just won as scum with this role look how good I am

Sorry your game died Kash :(

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

I'm pretty sure your game was execution without ending the day for breaking a pr

Yeah they just became freely executable so lmao

the game wasn't over but I say I won anyway.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Cool idea for a game, though.

KhediveRex
Jul 11, 2016

A poster to surpass Bifauxnen!
Would play again. I would make all the same mistakes I made in this game twice as hard. Good times were had, abundantly.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i was right about asf you know

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

imgay posted:

i was right about asf you know

why did you kill me imgay :C

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU