Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

Everything else about the movie sounds great but all of this just confirms how much I hate the way it looks in motion.

I'm seeing it tomorrow and I'll try to give it a fair chance instead of just judging it by out-of-context snippets, but I don't know how much it's going to change my impression.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

DoctorWhat posted:

the sub has granny goku, the dub has noted serial harasser, homophobe, and pedophile vic migonia as broly

Granny Goku is perfect in every way but didn't the original VA pass away just recently?

e: Nope, false alarm, she's fine

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

Queen Combat posted:

But... Vic Mignogna.

Nominate the Japanese voice cast, problem solved. :v:

Calaveron posted:

They nominate the Latin American Spanish dub, problem solved

oh drat it somebody not only beat me to this joke but did it even better, rip

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

Kai is just a heavily edited version of DBZ.

Uub is from Dragonball GT, which is a weird non-canon / alternate timeline / whatever thing that isn't relevant to anything that's happened to the series in years. It's got Vegeta with a Freddie Mercury-looking mustache, though, possibly its one contribution of any worth.