Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Usually if they’re cast in everything under the sun they have pretty good range and you wouldn’t notice it. DiMaggio is default Bender for a lot of people but he’s in loving everything you wouldn’t think of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

My 3 year old liked watching it for a couple months and I would have to disagree on all of that.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Yea Toy Story 1 is pretty empty can’t fault it too much though since it was like the first full length 3D animated movie.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Watched spider verse and it lives up to all the hype. That stinger scene was fuckin top notch.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I was kinda meh on Toy Story 4, I don’t know what they’re gonna do with another sequel, there’s totally gonna be another movie cause I’m sure this one is going to make a billion dollars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Maybe, but reworking how he looks was absolutely the right choice. If they hadn’t it would be all anyone talked about the movie. The original was nightmare fuel.