Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
It's more like people don't recognize Blum when he's doing a different voice. The man has a lot of range and is in a lot more things than you might expect, but of course Spike is the only one that's recognizably him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

Macaluso posted:

Well SHE'S BACK MOTHERFUCKERS

https://twitter.com/toystory/status/1089938657396514816

Okay, I'm interested.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I'm a lot more interested than I was before today, when they had made it sound like Woody and Buzz would be searching for her like she was a missing princess. Better that she goes through her own heroes' journey IMO.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSLe4HuKuK0

I'm all in for Elsa becoming a superhero with her own training montage and Anna learning swordfighting. Now someone just has to give her a keyblade.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

Most of it was fine, but I really didn't like the ending of HTTYD3; it didn't seem earned. Okay, Toothless leaving, that was foreshadowed enough. But why did everyone else suddenly decide to tell their dragons to go at the same time? There was no indication at all that anyone else was going through the same struggle Toothless was, and as far as I could tell, by the beginning of the movie, they were already doing a pretty bang-up job treating the dragons as equals rather than as pets or slaves. And the conclusion Hiccup seemed to have drawn, that the world wasn't ready for dragons, was based on a sample size of one person (given that they'd been fighting off all the others for years and never given it a second thought). Not to mention that historically, I don't think there has ever been any occasion where segregating two communities resulted in them liking each other more.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

In the first minute, I was thinking "cool, this looks different from anything they've ever done before, and not just because of the better representation." Then the thing happened and I was like "oh wait no, that tracks. It's a Pixar film."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

Here we are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Otcw8Wi_ggI

Darth TNT posted:

All this talk of Scooby Doo crossovers and no one mentions the Johnny Bravo cross over. :(

How about the one where Scooby Doo ends up in the Black Lodge, meets the man from another place, and provides a plausible (insofar as a Scooby Doo story can be plausible) explanation for his absence in the Twin Peaks revival.