Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS

poverty goat posted:

customgrow420 is a juggalo with felonies for this

last I saw of his channel he had an ankle bracelet after posting video of himself smoking weed while trespassing in a national park or somesuch w/ his license plates and everything in the shot. lol

As far as felonies go, I can let muggings slide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

Pros: Oh man, I understand what this article is saying

Cons: No, I'm not paranoid for thinking smart and powerful people have intent behind how they shape society, you're stupid for not believing it

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Alobar posted:

pros: never have a stupid loving job where you have to wear a tie and piss in a cup to be a self-entitled prick's bitch; still have the ability to rise to the top of your profession if you have the motivation and drive; reluctantly have to be the guy who gets thrown the keys *every time*...at work.... (no road rage, SF bay area); have the ability to play 10 instruments--but that's just a hobby; have kung fu; have street cred when it all comes crumbling down; have the ability to remember what parallelism is still not really give a gently caress.

cons: pay 10 bucks for a comedy website that's brought you hilarious memories through the years to see the posters just become a bunch of anti-weed nerds. do you guys not see a page that says "you gotta take at least two bong hits or you're banned" every time you sign in? what happened to the site i once knew? i've been taking at least two bong hits every time I've signed into this site since the beginning. Since. The. Beginning.

p.s. gently caress the grateful dead

pro : you can pretend to be super chill
con : you actually post stuff like this lmao

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Creamed Cormp posted:

This too, for real.

Slothful Bong
Dec 2, 2018

Filling the Void with Chaos
Pro: as long as your parents continue to pay for everything, it's pretty swell!

Con: don't think parents actually believe "Rufus got into a skunk again", friends don't understand that it's hard work asking mom+dad for "gas money" three times a week. Also it's rude that people ask what you do for work. You're only 30!

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Pro: My life rules
con: for some reason my narc parents / SO / anyone who has to spend any amount of time around me thinks I'm a lazy piece of poo poo at best. I literally can't make the link between my parasitic existence and the way I'm treated because I've made a lifestyle out of suppressing all forms of introspection and growth.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Pro: it helps lessen the pain of my fibromyalgia
Con: you have to make up fake diseases to get people to approve of your 24/7 habit

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
pro: you can get high as balls
con: dweebs will cry about it

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Jose Mengelez posted:

pro: you can get high as balls
con: dweebs will cry about it

gently caress you mom and dad! fuckin' dweebs!!

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

It's real weird you dorks associate weed with joblessness because every dork white bread upper middle class project manager is loving blazing it nightly

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
pros: everything is way more funny!

cons: your dvd collection/netflix history will be forever tainted by stoner comedies

Slothful Bong
Dec 2, 2018

basic hitler posted:

It's real weird you dorks associate weed with joblessness because every dork white bread upper middle class project manager is loving blazing it nightly

I think there's a dif between stoners and people that smoke weed. One makes their identity about pot and doing things on pot, while the other just considers it another thing to enjoy.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
I haven't smoked weed since the 90's, when quarter bags were like $50. How much do they go for nowadays?

Slothful Bong
Dec 2, 2018

Anywhere from about double to 1/2 that, ime. That's medical though, not sure what Rec prices are because of the taxes, and black market could be anywhere.

Many rec shops and dispensaries have online price lists accessible to anyone, if you're genuinely curious about what different places cost now.

E: my place has halfs for ~60 of really incredible bud, just pre-ground. No one was buying them, even though non-ground is double the price from the same grow. Wtf stoners. That's like the best deal, but y'all want instagram weed pics.

Slothful Bong fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Dec 30, 2018

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

A quarter is 60ish in washington dispensaries around seattle idk about elsewhere

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Oh wow, that's not bad. I was expecting it to have doubled in price in all cases. Thanks for the insight

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

A lot of places run customer loyalty discounts and do weekly sales and stuff so the price drops a lot for that too

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
pros: jazz cigarettes

cons: mormon tabernacle choir

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Motherfucker posted:

gently caress you mom and dad! fuckin' dweebs!!

:qq:

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
been smoking weed since i was 15 and now to stay ahead of the curve i dont smoke anything until after the day is done so i can still be a functioning human being, i kinda miss dreaming though

edit: con: having to lie in public and say i dont smoke weed because interacting with stoners makes my skin crawl

drjuggalo fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Dec 31, 2018

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

drjuggalo posted:

been smoking weed since i was 15 and now to stay ahead of the curve i dont smoke anything until after the day is done so i can still be a functioning human being, i kinda miss dreaming though

edit: con: having to lie in public and say i dont smoke weed because interacting with stoners makes my skin crawl

Hey man, dont be so tense. Why dont you have a conversation with my physician. He's a good one, I'll give you his number. Maybe you've heard of him, Dr. Rastafari :dreadlocks:

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
forgot if I posted in this thread cause I'm a weedsmoking idiot lol

unidef freeman
Sep 18, 2014

by R. Guyovich
Pros: come to me angel of death, for I have found my Father, and you have gifted eternal life to me, for presenting the prophecy that will die an immortal - brothers, we bleed through similar veins - let us rise it, the great angi god of fire will give you strength
Cons: unemployable

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
pro: you get to argue nonsense about how weed like helps your focus and your remembering things because there was like this doctor. i mean this med school guy who would study while high and then would have to like be high to take the test. totally real on the internet look it up

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug
I recently starting smoking a bunch of weed again and it’s pretty great.

Because I am a responsible adult with money I bought a fancy dry herb vape so I don’t feel as guilty about ravaging my lungs for a high.

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug
Smoke Vape a weed is what I’m saying.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Alobar posted:

pros: never have a stupid loving job where you have to wear a tie and piss in a cup to be a self-entitled prick's bitch; still have the ability to rise to the top of your profession if you have the motivation and drive; reluctantly have to be the guy who gets thrown the keys *every time*...at work.... (no road rage, SF bay area); have the ability to play 10 instruments--but that's just a hobby; have kung fu; have street cred when it all comes crumbling down; have the ability to remember what parallelism is still not really give a gently caress.

cons: pay 10 bucks for a comedy website that's brought you hilarious memories through the years to see the posters just become a bunch of anti-weed nerds. do you guys not see a page that says "you gotta take at least two bong hits or you're banned" every time you sign in? what happened to the site i once knew? i've been taking at least two bong hits every time I've signed into this site since the beginning. Since. The. Beginning.

p.s. gently caress the grateful dead

the most long-winded way to tell us you failed a piss test way back when

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
I'm vaping right now

Sucking on a robo cock and I ain't even gay but I'll take what it's giving

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

Are you proud of what I do?

I'll try to be a better man than the one that you knew.

Creamed Cormp posted:

con : you actually post stuff like this lmao

When did I ever say I was chill? I said I didn't have road rage. Driving isn't chill time. Maybe for hippies. I hope to remind everyone who "chills" when they drive that I might be out there stoned as gently caress hurdling down the street in a 2 ton steel cage.

I don't listen to music when I drive because I don't like the distraction.

Seriously, gently caress the grateful dead. Band is loving horrible.

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

the most long-winded way to tell us you failed a piss test way back when

I don't think I've ever taken a drug test. I remember pissing in a cup one time for a doctor but I don't remember him doing anything special with it before drinking it.

And on what planet is that long-winded? It's a good thing you don't smoke weed, dude. I'd hate to see you struggling to read a book that doesn't have pictures to help you along.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Maybe you should stop because it doesn’t seem to be working for you

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Pros: life is tolerable
Cons: IMCOMINGDOWN

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

my high school hair tested me for drugs and i was positive and was suspended for two weeks

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Pros: things aren't boring

Cons: things that are boring aren't boring

That's pretty much the apples. Weed is a good palliative treatment for general life-pain, but it's also a first class ticket to a velveteen gutter if you let it be.

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
Pro: I can roll a cigar now
Con: I have poisoned my brain chemistry into an anxious, idiot slop!

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away
Pro: smoke weed all the time
Con: that constant buzzing sound like TV static isn't going away HELP

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

I’m not a huge fan of weed but I need to change up my vices soon because I’m pretty sure alcohol is killing me faster and faster every day

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

I’m not a huge fan of weed but I need to change up my vices soon because I’m pretty sure alcohol is killing me faster and faster every day

Try runner's high, while high! (Because you are running away from the law, you filthy pothead)

Goonerousity
Sep 25, 2017

aww yeah
Just trying to help, don't ban or probate me, I understand its funny but my life is complete loving poo poo, and I has no friends

PROPER HANDLING OF MARIJUANA
- CUT FINGERNAILS TO PREVENT SPREAD OF SNOT, FECES, AND OTHER LIQUIDS
- ALWAYS CLEAN YOUR EQUIPMENT, OR BUY NEW STUFF EVERY 3 MONTHS
- *DO NOT GET YOUR MARIJUANA IN CONTACT WITH HOUSE HOLD CHEMICALS, THEY CAN BE ON ANY SURFACE, THIS CAN CAUSE BRAIN TRAUMA TRUST ME*
- WASH HANDS BEFORE AND AFTER HANDLING MARIJUANA
- *DO NOT SHARE, ITS PART OF THE HOMOSEXUAL POLICE MOVEMENT TO DEHUMANIZE DRUG USERS*
- IF YOUVE SMOKED A JOINT/BLUNT THAT TASTES LIKE poo poo, ITS REALLY poo poo MAN, DONT SMOKE SOCIALLY UNLESS YOU'RE GOOD AT VAPING

Thats all I can think of now.

Have a safe New Years.

Unidef

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Con: being a dumb bitch

Pro:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010
Pro: home grow
Con: everything smells like weed forever