Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001
Very surprising they opted to make as much money as possible via cutting costs everywhere they could, leading to an inferior product. Would never have guessed Bethesda would do such a thing, given their reputation. Thank you for spending $80 to confirm this very non-obvious thing for everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Show us your shame wall where you were gonna keep this (funko pops in shot)

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

What video game is this one from?

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Extra Large Marge posted:

What video game is this one from?

Tropico

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Aschlafly posted:

They weren't even gonna make TES 6. They were just gonna re-release FO76, call it "Valenwood", and let the modding community turn it into an actual functional Elder Scrolls game.

I just hope the Elder Scroll game will be like FO76 and have a working online store from day 1 so I can buy Khajiit dildos for 500 Dragon Points.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Vim Fuego posted:

I paid $80 for your special edition rum back in September, the least you could do is make the bottle glass.

Does it vibrate at least?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Vim Fuego posted:

I paid $80 for your special edition rum back in September

lmfao

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
For the teetotalers, there's also Nuka Cola Quantum, a steal at just under six bucks a bottle! Wow!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Remember that time bethseda leaked people's personal information because they got mad about fallout 76?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
Ultra Carp
This is cheap rum in a cheap glass bottle wrapped in a cheap plastic shell...for $80.

Bethesda really are going out of their way to alienate people lately.

I feel honestly gutted for the people conned by this.

p.s DO NOT try to pour it with that shell attached. The inner glass bottle doesn't reach the lip of the plastic and it will spill everywhere, even back inside the shell.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Vim Fuego posted:

This is cheap rum in a cheap glass bottle wrapped in a cheap plastic shell...for $80.

p.s DO NOT try to pour it with that shell attached. The inner glass bottle doesn't reach the lip of the plastic and it will spill everywhere, even back inside the shell.

I knew their new fallout game was gonna be a dumpster fire when they decided to go no npc.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
Ultra Carp

dont doxx me pls

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins

Salty Josh posted:

I knew their new fallout game was gonna be a dumpster fire when they decided to go no npc.

"So the main complaint for Fallout 4 was the lifeless NPCs, boring uninspired quests, and a game that didn't really feel like an RPG experience? Okay, then take all that stuff out."

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Tin Can Hit Man posted:

"So the main complaint for Fallout 4 was the lifeless NPCs, boring uninspired quests, and a game that didn't really feel like an RPG experience? Okay, then take all that stuff out."

4 sucked for alot more than the lifeless NPCs. But yeah, they didn't put very much story building elements in it like they did with 3 or vegas.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Tin Can Hit Man posted:

The problem with Bethesda is they see the fallout setting as a static universe. nothing ever changes, 150 years later the brotherhood of steel is exactly the same as it was in fallout 1 there are still prewar food everywhere, heck people haven't even bothered to sweep up the rubble or patch holes in the walls of blown out buildings the live in.

In real Fallout games the world evolves and changes. in fallout 2 there are a bunch of communities actively trying to build a new world, and organizations like the NCR. Also tribal groups because it has been so long since the bombs fell. In new Vegas it evolves further, with the NCR becoming bloated and corrupt and the tribals becoming Caesars legion. Bethesdas fallout 4 feels like the same setting as Fallout 3, nothing has changed and none of the group's from fallout 3 evolved at all.

Clyfe
Mar 21, 2013

"With added Carmel Coloring"...soooo it's cheap rear end rum with a bunch of coloring and flavoring agents...it lovely captain morgan guys.

And lol, why stop at $40, you can get a fantastic bottle of rum for $20 or $30.
https://www.totalwine.com/spirits/rum/dark-rum/plantation-o-f-t-d-rum/p/179001010?s=1106&igrules=true

I had a friend who told me they bought this junk...I didn't have the heart to tell them it was going to be swill, or that they could've made a better-looking design themselves...

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Game companies should license out their properties to the Katamari studio so we can get one off Katamari levels set in different game universes

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

SeXReX posted:

If only they had rum that was aged as long as the loving engine from the 90s they still use

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
please don’t put liquor bottles on your bookshelves you are adults

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
https://www.totalwine.com/spirits/rum/aged-rum/pampero-aniversario-rum/p/96465750

I worked at a rum bar with 200 kinds of rum including poo poo that was 500 dollars a shot and Pampero Aniversario was always a favorite.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

https://www.totalwine.com/spirits/rum/aged-rum/pampero-aniversario-rum/p/96465750

I worked at a rum bar with 200 kinds of rum including poo poo that was 500 dollars a shot and Pampero Aniversario was always a favorite.

For $500 It would have to be an everlasting shot

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Rutibex posted:

For $500 It would have to be an everlasting shot

It was 50 year old rum from what is considered the best rum production facility ever. I got to try it for free.

It was.... rum

naem
May 29, 2011

fallout 3 and skyrim are my fav games of all time

hope skyrim 6.0 gets made ever and doesn’t suck

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

Vim Fuego posted:

It's impossible for me to feel sorry for you

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
Guys I scanned a QR code on the back of a bottle of Sailor Jerry for a mobile phone game.

Guess what? It sucks rear end. I'm absolutely gutted right now.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
gamers

lmbo

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

FistEnergy posted:

gamers

lmbo

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012

naem posted:

gets made AND doesnt suck?

your expectations may be too high for this company

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Seek a better game Elswheyr

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

revmoo posted:

It's impossible for me to feel sorry for you

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I've been calling it something different then Nuka Cola.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
If they were really faithful to fallout lore the rum should taste like battery acid and ghoul piss

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

naem posted:

fallout 3 and skyrim are my fav games of all time

Try any other games

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

a bone to pick posted:

If they were really faithful to fallout lore the rum should taste like battery acid and ghoul piss

And also give you radiation poisoning!
Hmm how much do some mildly radioactive isotopes go for? Might explain the price tag...

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

WatermelonGun posted:

please don’t put liquor bottles on your bookshelves you are adults

OP put the bottle on his bookshelf. When he came back in the room later it was on its side at an impossible angle and stuck in the wall halfway between the bookshelf and the floor.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

OP put the bottle on his bookshelf. When he came back in the room later it was on its side at an impossible angle and stuck in the wall halfway between the bookshelf and the floor.

Also shaking violently and kicking up a bunch of dust while making a thud and clanking sound

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Zombiepop posted:

Yeah sure as an adult I will most definitly put a tequila skull bottle on my bookshelf next to my artisinal bong and vintage xbox games.

Jesus gently caress buy some nice porcelain dogs/angels or something at goodwill and put that on your bookshelf, or books, or maybe those nude photos of your parents from the 60/70s, thats always a good conversation starter.

Edit: Same goes for OP, have fun with your lovely slave made video games whiskey bottle.

How about I put whatever the gently caress I want in my room if I think it looks nice and you can suck my dilz?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

a bone to pick posted:

Also shaking violently and kicking up a bunch of dust while making a thud and clanking sound

Nah that'll happen after he drinks it.

JebanyPedal posted:

How about I put whatever the gently caress I want in my room if I think it looks nice and you can suck my dilz?

Where's your decorum young man? Clean up your room, wear a suit and tie and shave for once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
Buying collectors editions should be viewed as volunteering for the mines