Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i don't care what anyone says, total annihilation is a better game than starcraft!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

ADINSX posted:

im 14 my life loving rules and i don't even realize it

man....... so lucky. i have this huge crush on a girl and i have no idea how to cope with my feelings :(

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

creationist believer posted:

here's an unedited aim chatlog from a convo i just had that i thought everyone would enjoy reading:

+1, Insightful

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
man this counterstrike mod for half-life is tite!!

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Silver Alicorn posted:

did you try using the cat6 jack in the laundry

mahalo

lol cat6?? heh, what, are you using GIGABIT ethernet? look at mister moneybags here, i bet he's even using a switched hub!

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
man can you guys imagine how insane it would be to have a whole T3 line to yourself??

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
heh this guy i lan with is so crazy, he overclocked his dsl modem so he could plug it into his hub that only does 100mb! :xd:

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
bill clinton internet privacy act of 1995

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Roosevelt posted:

*waits 11 minutes for this .gif to load*

someone forgot to put [56K NO!] in the thread title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU