Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«22 »
Zomborgon
Feb 19, 2014

I don't even want to see what happens if you gain CHIM outside of a pre-coded system.

Hayasaka deserves so much better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeeey

I didn't get why Hayasaka was so embarrassed though. Otherwise good episode.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Our mare for President. The President who loses this war must buy himself and his counterpart custom titles of the winner's choice, and wear it for no less than a month. To the strongest

It seemed like there was about to be a special end credit sequence with the doctor looking out the window but then it smash cut to the regular one.

Is that just me?

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004

Everyone has knives out for Kaguya's dad

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance.

Smellrose

This episode had some prime-cut Chika and Hayasaka moments so I'm satisfied. And the whole "run expensive tests on me drat it" scene had some extra bite for me as an American because the fees for that would be easily six figures.

Kwyndig posted:

I didn't get why Hayasaka was so embarrassed though.

Wait, you've never felt second-hand embarrassment before?

macabresca
Jan 26, 2019

I WANNA HUG

Arbite posted:

It seemed like there was about to be a special end credit sequence with the doctor looking out the window but then it smash cut to the regular one.

Is that just me?

They sometimes add a little epilogue like this to individual stories. Like last episode for example one of them showed that Kaguya actually read the manga and loved it.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I love these dumb geniuses

Doctor Reynolds
Jul 18, 2008

Fire solves a lot of problems.

Kaguya you're making MY heart weak! So cute!!

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Fallen Rib

Oh poor ol’ Kaguya, thought of Shirogane and died

Paracelsus
Apr 5, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Wait, you've never felt second-hand embarrassment before?
Fremdscham

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT MY LOVE OF EUGENICS AND MARIO 3

College Slice

Hayasaka is the most relatable one there and so her suffering is my crack.

«22 »