Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
I love that I understand and laugh at that reference even with no caption or context clues

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Gonna go make some noodles now.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
There was a throwaway gag in episode 4 that is a reference to the rather famous Hydraulic Press Channel on youtube for those who are unaware of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8dfyYgviUY&t=56s

Ai Hayasaka has good taste in youtube.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
The volume changing as Hyasaka scales the camera with touchscreen powers was nice sound design to go along with it.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
I can neither sing, whistle, play an instrument, nor interact meaningfully with society! Checkmate thread.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Stairmaster posted:

Then perish

:hmmyes:

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Fujiwara is the daughter of the Prime Minister

So it makes perfect sense for her to be horrible with a friendly face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Hold right to exit scene, new camera angle has you go right into a wall! Really a classic experience.