Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SebastianK
Dec 4, 2011

Congratulations
This show is very good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SebastianK
Dec 4, 2011

Congratulations

MikeSevigny posted:

At the end, you can see the animators correcting one of the most unforgivable pieces of cut manga content, probably due to massive fan outrage.

loving cubari facaccimo :mmmhmm:

SebastianK
Dec 4, 2011

Congratulations
What a loving great episode

SebastianK
Dec 4, 2011

Congratulations
Man, idk what kind of horrible deed I'll have to do to make up for the karma cost of this show being so good every week but I'm down I guess.

SebastianK
Dec 4, 2011

Congratulations

Electric Phantasm posted:

Did the cheerleading squad have no eyes in the manga too?

Regardless I'm glad Ishigami is branching out. :unsmith:

Yeah.

It'll be expanded on later.

SebastianK
Dec 4, 2011

Congratulations

Tenebrais posted:

Regular reminder that Fujiwara is still the best.

Is there a translation of that Kaguya/Shirogane family diagram at the end?

SebastianK
Dec 4, 2011

Congratulations
Didn't think they'd actually skip the OP for this one, real glad they did. God this is such a good god drat adaptation holy poo poo, this episode was drat near perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SebastianK
Dec 4, 2011

Congratulations

Super Jay Mann posted:

Excellent ending to an excellent show, season 3 when?

Season 3 maybe soon? :getin:

Underneath your circle is also a 3, as if to make it any more obvious. The reason the arrow's pointing towards no is probably just an homage to arcade games always defaulting to no on the continue screen.