Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I really hope the cat ears chapter is part of the adaptation this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dabir posted:

They are adding some unique flair to the anime, all the explicit Western imagery in the twenty ten questions sequence was a new addition. And superb.

The 20 shot revolver was so silly.

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Yeah, I recognized it because a similar gun was on the forgotten weapons channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StSyVLW3RB8

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Somehow I keep thinking his afro is bigger than it actually is.

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Raenir Salazar posted:

He's got Nice Guy vibes to him but I think he's got a point that if you have a relationship you really should make time for their emotional needs.

It feels like its the 'have a girlfriend and waste it by not doing anything romantic with them' thing is why he hates the sports teams.

He knows that he is probably never gonna have a girlfriend, so to see someone waste such a precious relationship is infuriating to him.

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
So would it be broken Ilish?

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
The cake forcefeeding scene is great for showing how the premise of Kaguya-sama is really just tsun on tsun combat in the war of love and brains.

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Agronox posted:

And, at least according to that scene in the library, has a horrific reputation.

The bullying and ostracizing he endured/endures also contribute to his attitude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dangerous Person posted:

This show was awesome and I want more of it. Gonna read the poo poo out of this manga

Give us your ongoing impressions in the manga thread!

Your reaction to the latest arc is going to be amazing. :allears: