Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

drat they upped the animation. Watching Misery in the Game of Life!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I love these dumb geniuses

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I can't believe Chika loving murdered everyone

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Left on read.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Maki the perpetually dunked

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

This episode did show Iino's growth in getting something for the festival despite pushback.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

And in this episode Moeha wanted to see Kei's reaction of Moeha loving Shirogane. As you do.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Xelkelvos posted:

QCS can eat a dick.

But also the second OVA definitely went horny, but also this

I'd expect the movie to be more typical to the anime as it's also being braodcast/screened rather than being an OVA.

What about QCS? No really what about QCS. I lack context.

Annointed fucked around with this message at 09:37 on Jul 12, 2022

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Xelkelvos posted:

It's related to why there's no more Made in Abyss thread and why Namtab was a mod for less than two days. Check the old chat thread where it gets talked about and maybe QCS if you really want to see what goes on in there

I now have. Well then. In fairness yeah Made in Abyss keeps doing the creepy poo poo and then goes into "author pls stop being a pedophile for like two seconds." And in other stuff jesus gently caress this entire thing what a shitshow in handling this by the mods.

EDIT: It's hard to read the QCS threads when half the time it's shitposts in between complaints.

Annointed fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Jul 12, 2022

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Paracelsus posted:

I got bored with Shinji moping so I skipped a bunch, why is he choking some redhead in front of an orange lake and a giant face?

This isn't Neon Genesis Evangelion thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Really enjoyed the kaguya chan gag. Some peak Disco Elysium.