Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Pharohman777 posted:

The cake forcefeeding scene is great for showing how the premise of Kaguya-sama is really just tsun on tsun combat in the war of love and brains.

It was the premise that somebody sold the show to me and I am glad I decided to start watching as it is hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I loved what they did in that episode and I hope that they produce at least two more cours for this show.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I had forgotten just how good this show is.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

a kitten posted:

I'm so happy these brilliant idiots are back

In these dark times we can count on them to make live that little bit more bearable.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Wark Say posted:

How the devil did they manage to top "Love Dramatique"?

I think it helped that they saw how much the first one worked and decided to just go with it for the next one.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Another amazing episode today.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I just recognized what happens at the end of the intro and that has me even more hyped for this season.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I think it is time we all start talking about se.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I have been waiting for the doctor's visit since the start of this season and it did not disappoint.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
A great season whose only flaw is that it makes me want to see the next season as soon as possible.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
The sub VA comes off as much more impartial which works quite well but there is also something to be said for an idiot who is finding himself too invested in all these idiots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I had forgotten just how much I had missed these idiots.