Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
Tilda Swinton is going to play Morpheus right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Instead of agents it will be a bunch of bonzi buddies with t-shirt cannons

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
at some point the camera will freeze on a close up of the new neo saying "whoa" to make sure the audience got the reference

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Breitbart Is Rightbart posted:

Tilda Swinton is going to play Morpheus right?

They already did this, it's called Doctor Strange.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
it's 100% transgender actors cast and crew

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

the remake of the matrix is just real life

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
A joke is the President of the United States. You sure it hasn't happened already?

razamataza
Jan 2, 2006

in the second life you go by the twitter alias niggerstomper58

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

This is the remake lol

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS
A remake, but with all the same actors

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

A reminder that the red pill in The Matrix is literally estrogen.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

EL BROMANCE posted:

A reminder that the red pill in The Matrix is literally estrogen.

whats her name. Neo's girlfriend begs to differ

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
trinity

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
Good luck finding a landline to jump back and forth or whatever that did

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Neo to be played by Patton Oswalt

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
When they unplug from the matrix everyone will be a cgi humanoid animal, when the resistance jack back in they will all wear fur suits.

Violent J will play himself and take the Morpheus role.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
Hall and Oates play themselves

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Thots and Prayers posted:

Ha

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Morphius will definitely be played by Dewayne "The Rock" Johnson

Woden
May 6, 2006

The 90's really were the peak of humanity, landlines will still be there.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Instead of Rage, Zombie, Manson et al, they're going to use a bunch of mumble rappers for the s.t.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
if you cum in the matrix do you cum IRL?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

phasmid posted:

Instead of Rage, Zombie, Manson et al, they're going to use a bunch of mumble rappers for the s.t.

Sounds great honestly.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Chinatown posted:

if you cum in the matrix do you cum IRL?

Yeah, didn't you notice the pods they kept them in?

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Tricky D posted:

Filled with cum

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

so loving hot

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
"I know Kung Fu." Yeah, dude, Kung Fu is trash. It's all about MMA these days.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

The Dennis System posted:

Joe Rogan as Morpheus.

"No, dude. I'm saying WHEN YOU'RE READY" *makes expansive gestures before finding the words* "...You. Won't. Have to!"

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Ironically MMA is only liked by trash people

This doesn't have anything to do with the movie I just wanted to point it out.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Tricky D posted:

Filled with cum

:hmmyes:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

replace Dozer with some guy in a TapOut shirt and in every scene instead of Zion or the revolution he's trying to tell Neo about the importance of "training with active resistance" and "having a good ground game"

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
Are they gonna credit the original to Lana and Lilly or Larry and Andy?

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

feelix posted:

bigot

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

feelix posted:

remember the scene in this movie where the bad guy holds the good guy in a headlock front of an oncoming subway train and keeps calling him by his old name, just to be a shitter, and then the good guy heroically asserts that his chosen identity is more valid than the one assigned to him, and he jumps out of the way just in time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoIolWbvFRg&t=201s

I bring it up because I think there might have been some subtext in that scene that I worry a lot of people may have missed

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Cubone posted:

remember the scene in this movie where the bad guy holds the good guy in a headlock front of an oncoming subway train and keeps calling him by his old name, just to be a shitter, and then the good guy heroically asserts that his chosen identity is more valid than the one assigned to him, and he jumps out of the way just in time?

I bring it up because I think there might have been some subtext in that scene that I worry a lot of people may have missed

Pretty hard to get subtext when their transition wasn't known publicly until about five years later.

But yeah interesting in hindsight.

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

How do you remake the matrix (the first one) almost all the effects and such still holds up today and you could just release it as is?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
"What use is a Tweet, if you are unable to type."

:digitally de-aged Keanu stares at CGI hands with a dead look:

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Cubone posted:

"I thought you were a guy."

"Most guys do."

It's all over the movie.

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

Cubone posted:

This is a hilarious take considering the film came out years before either of the Wachowkis mentioned anything about transitioning. I still wouldn't hold that against the audience even if they came out before the film was made because... the gently caress? There's nothing about gender identity in the Matrix films, at least not in that way.

And when Hollywood remakes the Matrix, the visual effects will probably look worse than Reloaded and Revolutions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Slutitution posted:

There's nothing about gender identity in the Matrix films, at least not in that way.

There was originally a lot more, but the studio wasn't comfortable with it.

Remember the androgynous woman, Switch? Originally she was going to be different genders in the matrix and the real world. Studio said no.