Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i could possibly read soaring as town who is not used to like the barest amount of pressure applied to them, still would rather vote them than b minus right now. hopefully b minus will start talking a bit more now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

should have emphasized the "sc is scum" part of that soaring kestral post. i haven't actually read snooze cruise's case of sk. i stopped reading SC's posts a few pages back.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

b-minus1 posted:

should have emphasized the "sc is scum" part of that soaring kestral post. i haven't actually read snooze cruise's case of sk. i stopped reading SC's posts a few pages back.

why do you play mafia

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

peramene I demand you tell us who is scum right gosh darn now

after thoroughly reviewing the thread, the bible, and gulag's entire posting history to-date, i am convinced that the scum are:

the people
with a masonry
and
a nightkill.
all of em

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

binus isn't scum

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Monathin posted:

binus isn't scum

b minus say you are not scum as well

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Snooze Cruise posted:

i could possibly read soaring as town who is not used to like the barest amount of pressure applied to them, still would rather vote them than b minus right now. hopefully b minus will start talking a bit more now.

dont count on that happening. you spam posts and mafia daddying have derailed this game. but feel free to quote any of my posts if you want to make a case against me.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

b-minus1 posted:

dont count on that happening. you spam posts and mafia daddying have derailed this game. but feel free to quote any of my posts if you want to make a case against me.

im a girl

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Kashuno posted:

gosh darn

Wow language, my delicate ears 🙉

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

With the proper technology a girl could be a dad, too.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

With the proper technology a girl could be a dad, too.

woa

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

also already said the thing where you are otherizing scum. its not a super strong case, its just based on you using v basic lanague that could possibly mean you are just trying to set in stone you are seperate entity from them ,but of course this behavior can easily over lap with a town player. and then the other part of that case would be you saying "im agreed" as cpig pointed out. once again, soaring seems like the better vote than that.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
whoops i quoted the wrong thing i meant to quote this

b-minus1 posted:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

b-minus1 posted:

##vote b- I feel like this is a much better vote than kestrel

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i still need a bit more from them, if they continue posting in this theme of "oh snooze cruise is a good vote because they derailed the entire game" says a person who hasn't even really played much of the game and seems even unengage in voting me, a person tehy think has derailed the game

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
That’s fine. I’ll gladly die to move the game forward.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

b-minus1 posted:

i agree with this post

b-minus1 posted:

also there is kinda a paradox here, i mean you can believe both but the second post sounds more passionate than the first, so which is the primary reason for your vote on me

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

b-minus1 posted:

That’s fine. I’ll gladly die to move the game forward.

how about you move the game forward by engaging with it

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I dunno b- is offering opinions which he didn't do last game he was scum in.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i will martyr myself for the game before actually attempting to put effort into the game, come onnnnnn

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I dunno b- is offering opinions which he didn't do last game he was scum in.

i wouldn't know. right now he is just being a huge hypocrite though, that doesn't necessary make him scum but if he keeps up doing this after he has been called out on it ehh

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

peramene posted:

would you like to have dinner

i do love dinner

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

goons gonna goon posted:

*noncommittal mumbling*

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Mr. Humalong posted:

i do love dinner

:same:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Wow doxx’d

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
So what’s the plan guys

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I mean I still think ASF is a better vote than having to choose between a b-/snooze thunderdome but that's not exactly on the table anymore I assume

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Less than 3 hours to deadline. Lot of people split on votes, no real leader. I like kestrel for today, they were pretty stubborn about this idea of getting a bunch of people to manually vote for pera with less than 6 hours to deadline, then when called on it hedged and said "well it's fine to try tomorrow"

Also caved to pressure from snooze of all people lmfao

Also fine with a binus vote, don't like the attitude.

Will not vote snooze.

Also need scum to override that pera no from azurelana earlier so I can transcend tonight.

Azurelana
Nov 6, 2018

Too cute to function
As much as you want to ascend Hum, I think it's probably best if we try to vote someone out early so that scum can't throw in a last minute pera yes when we're not expecting it.

Unless town really does want to have to deal with 4 seperate rules all at once, when getting a single vote candidate on day one has proven so difficulty.

I think I'm happy voting Kestrel.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Oh yeah Kestrel, yeah I guess I could vote them too, I don't see it as a smoking gun the way snooze is making it out to be but it's better than a NL

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Snooze Cruise posted:

i could possibly read soaring as town who is not used to like the barest amount of pressure applied to them

an odd read, given the amount of games i've played, but i did just get a name change so i think this one comes out in the wash

Mr. Humalong posted:

they were pretty stubborn about this idea of getting a bunch of people to manually vote for pera with less than 6 hours to deadline, then when called on it hedged and said "well it's fine to try tomorrow"

what? explaining my reasoning is openness, not stubbornness. also nobody called me on anything related to deadline timing, you're making that up. I'm not sure why you'd lie about that when it's easily checked.

i stand by my reasoning. sc spent the entire game day making meaningless posts and only came in right at the end to try and target me, voting me for responding to questions about a piece of reasoning that she was asking questions about

that said, b- looks real bad the way they jumped on

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Soaring Kestrel posted:

an odd read, given the amount of games i've played, but i did just get a name change so i think this one comes out in the wash

what? explaining my reasoning is openness, not stubbornness. also nobody called me on anything related to deadline timing, you're making that up. I'm not sure why you'd lie about that when it's easily checked.

i stand by my reasoning. sc spent the entire game day making meaningless posts and only came in right at the end to try and target me, voting me for responding to questions about a piece of reasoning that she was asking questions about

that said, b- looks real bad the way they jumped on

Hmm. I look bad because I agree with you.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

b-minus1 posted:

:thunk:

I think bif's meta read of asiina was right, we should vote her out today.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Oh poo poo there’s a deadline let’s try this [b]##vote KASHUNO[/b\

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
[quote="Kashuno" post="491627402"
Oh poo poo there’s a deadline let’s try this ##vote KASHUNO
[/quote]

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Toalpaz posted:

:thunk:

I think bif's meta read of asiina was right, we should vote her out today.

(that thunk was a thunk of understanding your hmm b-, the sentence below is disconnected)

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

##vote KASHUNO

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

b-minus1 posted:

nah, you look bad because your +1 was super low effort and if you weren't reading snooze's posts then it's kinda weird to agree with parts of my casing that references the way she was posting

it's not enough to make me think i'm wrong but yeah i'm going to be honest about your vote

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i want to play this atlier game but i have to pay attention to this thread hmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Soaring Kestrel posted:

nah, you look bad because your +1 was super low effort and if you weren't reading snooze's posts then it's kinda weird to agree with parts of my casing that references the way she was posting

it's not enough to make me think i'm wrong but yeah i'm going to be honest about your vote

Fair enough