Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

The official erg list as of 15:43 pm eastern 12/30

code:
Cowboy Bebop #1 17/26
ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka #33337 DONE!
Active Raid: Kidou Kyoushuushitsu Dai Hachi Gakari 2nd #32301 DONE!
Aho Girl #34881 DONE!
Baccano! #2251 DONE!
Barakamon #22789 DONE!
Cardfight!! Vanguard #9539 DONE!
Carnival Phantasm #10012 DONE!
Choboraunyopomi Gekijou Dai San Maku Ai Mai Mii: Surgical Friends #34295 DONE!
ClassicaLoid #31157 DONE!
Death Parade #28223 DONE!
Dennou Coil #2164 DONE!
Digimon Savers #859 DONE!
Durarara!! #6746 DONE!
Fate/Apocrypha #34662 DONE!
Go! Princess Precure #28669 DONE!
JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai #31933 DONE!
Juuni Taisen #35076 DONE!
K-On! #5680 DONE!
Kekkai Sensen & Beyond #34451 DONE!
Kino no Tabi: The Beautiful World - The Animated Series #35079 DONE!
Koukyoushihen Eureka Seven #237 DONE!
Koutetsujou no Kabaneri #28623 DONE!
Kyouran Kazoku Nikki #3577 DONE!
Little Witch Academia (TV) #33489 DONE!
Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season #19111 DONE!
Mouryou no Hako #4879 DONE!
Net-juu no Susume #36038 DONE!
New Game!! #34914 DONE!
Noragami #20507 DONE!
Princess Nine: Kisaragi Joshikou Yakyuubu #1846 DONE!
Princess Tutu #721 DONE!
Sakura Quest #34494 DONE!
Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu #28735 DONE!
Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru #8726 DONE!
Stella no Mahou #32555 DONE!
Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge #32093 DONE!
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann #2001 DONE!
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun #6213 DONE!
Mahoutsukai no Yome #35062 DONE!

Drops: Magus Bride, Blend S, whatever that historical anime was 
Disqualified: Black Clover because it's still running so im not calling it a pre 2018 anime

Episodes left 9
im gonna make it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Finished Bebop and my toxx :toot:

i should probably do a write up of what i liked but there's a lot so that might take a bit lol

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

I already had my 2019 toxx kicking around in my brain so I'll just write that out I guess

anime :toxx:
I'm going to watch all of the Gintama tv series in 2019. There's probably movies and junk but I won't toxx on watching those
I'm doing a couple show trades
Gorf's show trade: first three gundam movies
Orv's show trade: D-Frag
Squark’s show trade: Samurai Flamenco
I might add some more show trades if I feel like it

non-anime :toxx:
I've got a million JRPGs half finished, I want to get through the main story of at least 5 of them:
Tales of Berseria, Tales of Xillia 2, DQ11, Ni No Kuni 2, Atelier Sophie, Atelier Lydie and Suelle, Persona 5, Trails of Cold Steel 2, Tokyo Xanadu, Ys 8, FE Echos, and i'm sure I'll think of some more I want to tack on here as an option

Erg fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Jan 15, 2019

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Lol 2 eps a week is gonna take what almost a decade?

And that’s ignoring new stuff coming out

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

I was finishing anime and didn't post about it

D-Frag (12/12):
https://files.catbox.moe/c5px7o.webm
there should be more of it but there isn't. Super funny, I just wish some of the characters got more screen time, it felt like they kept introducing more people before I had seen enough of the others

Gintama (75/360something):
https://files.catbox.moe/7550i6.webm
The start of this was pretty inconsistent and I took a break after watching lots of eps but SHABADABBADWEEDWEE has won my loyalty forever in this show.

Samurai Flamenco (26/26):
I don't know what to say about this show. Like I liked it a lot but gosh how did they decide on what was going to happen. It had like four twists that changed the direction of the show completely but I was with it the whole time. My favorite tone was definitely from the start when he was arguing with old ladies about when you should put out your trash but the show had enough good moments to carry it through to the end.

Gundam (2/3 movies):
shamelessly reusing an old post from when i finished the second movie: i like how much gundam sells its message. like how kai quits for a minute because he doesn't want to be doing this, and then helps a spy because he feels sorry for her family. or when some zeon guy infiltrating the ship is like "why the gently caress are all these kids on here". The movies are real good, but my brain doesn't like to sit still for 2+ hours so I keep not watching the third

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

yeah im gonna break tables with a webm, that's teh D-Frag way

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

I’m going to 100% make my toxx as long as I’m allowed to weasel my way through my video games clause

The official gintama count is 129 eps left with 40 days to go, an easy breezy 3.225 eps a day

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

I promise I will finish the main story of 5 JRPGs that I started by the end of this year

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Orv finished the good shows on his list, I’m proud

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

lol

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

I'm down to the last two seasons (26 eps) of Gintama so things are going swimmingly

For my "finish 5 JRPGs" challenge I decided to fudge and count things that I started this year, if the tribunal deems this cowardice I will accept

So far finished:
Dragon Quest 11
Pokemon X
Disgaea 5 (I'm pretty sure that was this year at least)

TODO:
Disgaea 4 has 3 maps left
Pokemon Sword 4/8 badges, idk how much main game is left after that

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Yeah, the walk from the fourth to fifth gym being about 10 minutes if you ignore the Bede fight made me laugh

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

I finished Gintama (TV), really ended up loving it and all the characters. Having 300+ eps means there's some stinker arcs, but it's got some good running gags and that many eps gives it plenty of room to try out different character pairings. It's at its weakest when it tries to do heavy serious action imo, which is unfortunately the last like quarter of the anime, but Silver Soul arc (the last one) has done the best of the long running arcs of pacing out jokes and serious moments.

JRPG status:
Dragon Quest XI: DONE
Pokemon X: DONE
Disgaea 5: DONE
Disgaea 4: 3 maps left
Pokemon Sword: 7/8 badges

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

I finished Pokemon Sword and I've been waiting 2 hours for my Vita to recharge after dying lol. Did NOT expect Disgaea to be the part that came down to the wire, but it's another 15 hours until official cutoff so w/e

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Your foresight continues to astound

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

I hit the credits for D4 so I’m calling this done and dusted with 5 hours to go :toot: