Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Next year I'll finish watching all the Brave shows, and the GGG sequel novel as far as it's translated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

not sure you'll be able to finish all 25190 episodes showa genroku rakugo shinju

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

littleorv posted:

Happy new year everynyan. This year I’ve decided to broaden my horizons a little bit and am going to take a recommendation from 10 different people and watch whatever they suggest as long as it’s 26 episodes or less. Hopefully everyone will be nice and recommend things they actually enjoy. This is what I have so far:

1. Witchblade (Eela)
2. Blast of Tempest (Erg)
3. Silver Spoon (Dogsicle)
4. My bride is a mermaid (Davincie)

I am open to suggestions and may add more than 10. Also yes, this is a :toxx:

Concrete Revolutio

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Droyer posted:

Next year I'll finish watching all the Brave shows, and the GGG sequel novel as far as it's translated.

Toxx complete! 400 and change episodes of anime and one novel in about 16 months woo! Proof in the general mecha thread if anyone needs it.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Foxhound posted:

Yeah I'm not gonna make it. Half forgot I made the toxx until like November and by then it was way too late to finish. Let the record state that I went down without any kicking or screaming.

Do not go gently into that good night. rage, rage against the dying of the light.