Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
OK!!! I'm pretty satisfied with how my anime life is going, so I'm just gonna keep on truckin'. :toxx:

Last year, I scanlated a douj for all of my favorite Love Lives' birthdays. This year, I'm going to do a douj for all of my favorite non-LL idols' birthdays (and also Saint Snow, who are Love Lives but aren't the main groups):

idols!!! posted:

March
1 - Roco, Idolm@ster Million Live*

May
4 - Sarah, Saint Snow**
5 - Iorin, OG im@s*

August
10 - Umimi, Idolm@ster Million Live*

September
1 - Kirarin, Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls

December
12 - Leah, Saint Snow
27 - Aya, Bang Dream

* = if I can find a good douj in time, which I will strive to my utmost to do
** = I allow myself to skip Sarah's, if I have at least two of the *s

Also I'm gonna do a few for Nico'd bday and have already done a few for Dia's, but that's not a toxx, that's just established fact.

In addition, I'm going to play more video games. I'm going to beat Breath of the Wild, and at least one Atelier game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I'll add a non-scanlation resolution: I will watch Vifam.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
wtf wark you haven't watched brotherhood???

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

OK!!! I'm pretty satisfied with how my anime life is going, so I'm just gonna keep on truckin'. :toxx:

Last year, I scanlated a douj for all of my favorite Love Lives' birthdays. This year, I'm going to do a douj for all of my favorite non-LL idols' birthdays (and also Saint Snow, who are Love Lives but aren't the main groups):

* = if I can find a good douj in time, which I will strive to my utmost to do
** = I allow myself to skip Sarah's, if I have at least two of the *s

Also I'm gonna do a few for Nico'd bday and have already done a few for Dia's, but that's not a toxx, that's just established fact.

In addition, I'm going to play more video games. I'm going to beat Breath of the Wild, and at least one Atelier game.

I'm keeping pace douj-wise (no Sarah, sadly, but otherwise I'm on schedule + doing a few other releases), and I'm maybe halfway (?) through Atelier Escha & Logy. Hopefully I can fit in BotW before school starts up again...

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I'll add a non-scanlation resolution: I will watch Vifam.

This, I still need to start. It'll happen.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
toxx progress:

・doujs: I sadly wasn't able to find a good Sarah douj, but the terms of my toxx allowed me to skip it, if I found good doujs of at least two of the other three harder-to-find-good-doujs-of idols, oh whom only Umimi escaped me. So: on-track, with only two in december still to go, which I don't anticipate issues with, and I've been doing plenty of other releases besides.
・video games: I'm most of the way (I think) through Atelier Escha & Logy, but I haven't gotten back to BotW. Behind on this for sure...
・anime: Vifam! I'm about a third of the way through it, making good progress, and enjoying it a lot.

So: should be fine, but there might have to be a lot of zelda-playing during winter break.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
・Doujs: done! this toxx forced me to branch out more from just doing LL doujs, which I enjoyed, though I think I'm gonna be more laid back this next year and just TL stuff as I feel like it
・Vifam: 8 eps left (I forgot my tablet with the eps when I visited relatives :negative:). I'm enjoying it a lot!
・Atelier Escha & Logy: finished! I like it a lot and look forward to playing more atelier games in the future, but drat it was longer than I expected, based on my large sample size of just Ayesha.
・BotW: untouched this year :negative:

I'd be rushing to finish, but I'm prioritizing doujs for Dia's birthday (the 1st). I've ambitions to pivot to BotW after the day but before school starts back up, but that's of course after the deadline, so unless the powers that be care to give me a week to finish up, I'm afraid I've been defeated. I request a stay of execution until the latter half of the 1st, so that I can post about the doujs and the new year's idol stream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

I am ready.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)