Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3825940&perpage=40

The Passion Dust/JifTip thread. Lots of laugh out loud jokes about the deranged PR efforts of dubiously safe sex products. probably worth goldmining but it might be too late.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

that was a really good thread. It's archive locked and also i can't goldmine an admin op thread :( I'll see if an admin can fix it though

cda

by Hand Knit
I read through the whole thread and laughed a lot. How in the world was that one not goldmined.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
One of my favorite things is making posts and forgetting you made them, and then later you read them again and laugh.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

cda posted:

I read through the whole thread and laughed a lot. How in the world was that one not goldmined.

probably the hardest thing about modding byob is deciding to goldmine a good thread, or see if it still has legs, but if you decide to let it run you forget to goldmine it later

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Created by Palpek.

This really needs to be a smilie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Loved that one too