Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
https://twitter.com/mike_matei/status/771117201134870530

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

I am quite familiar with this feeling.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

We got any Superbowls back there Earl?

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Wormskull posted:

*takes a knee during the anthem and looks around at everyone at the party before slowly standing up and walking back into my bedroom*

Lmao

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Some of us have principles. *loads up DOTA 2 and settles in with noise-cancelling headphones*

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Wormskull posted:

Last night I heard someone say they weren’t hype for the super bowl because you can just watch the commercials on YouTube anyway. Lmfao

lol

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Making my own Superbowl at home for 1/3 the price.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
responding to every play with "What were they thinking!" or " I give that a one... out of five." as my gamer cousin Spenser absolutely loses it over on the fireplace (all other seats were taken)

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

extremebuff posted:

came home to 3-0 near halftime and ads for CBS all access. bowl's litty as poo poo this year

Pats didn't the first. Quick someone throw a flag. 

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
tfw Pat's didn't the first and no one throws a flag quick

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
[breath reeking of buttery smooth imported hops] they didnt even loving the first gwaaaa *showers angrily with tv turned up loud*

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*aggressive rock band drum taps coming from my room*

lmao

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
working two imaginary pedals with my feet as i sweat profusely from back + rear end

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

American McGay posted:

This is the worst thing I've ever seen in my entire life and I was in NY during 9/11.

wish you were in the plane 🤣🤣🤣 just playin fam, u know i had to do it to ya! :omarcomin:

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Dude landed a flying half culver beat into a 720 bobo assdrop.

lmao

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
soaring [250pts] double overhand [100x2pts] swampwallah [415pts] followed with a flawless bumpsky special [5x point multiplier and Phil margera pops out of the corner to say Toasty]

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Jared Goff

J. Goff

Lmao

Holy poo poo.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Beantown Billy B about to get that rear end shredded like the cheddar on the new Taco Bell CheddarritoTM

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
e: disregard

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

ol yeller posted:

Beantown Billy B about to get that rear end shredded like the cheddar on the new Taco Bell CheddarritoTM

ol yeller posted:

e: disregard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lord Brady's ascension is complete.

God help us.