Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Fat Albert in a can posted:

:stare:

e: Wooooooow, this Lindsay chick is a royal see you next Tuesday. How many episodes before she gets physical on guy with the allergic reaction looking lip?

The level of entitledness Lindsay and the tattooed chaos elemental in Las Vegas have is higher than anyone I've seen on 90DF.

Listen, she and shrimp lip had a deal. She gets what she wants, he gets what he wants. He broke the deal.

Nothing at any point has been about love for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Good morning. My dick. I love you.

Doesn't get old

Jess had Colt pegged down to a t but that green card desire was just too much

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Sep 8, 2020

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Why is Michael mixing Tabasco with Heineken

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
goddamn, colt is so loving sexy. his body, the way he talks, the way he adjusts his glasses, it's no wonder that women cant get enough of him

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Was there no happily ever after? I guess it's on break now?

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I hope Colt finds yet another giant boobed Brazilian woman who will get mad and throw things at him.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

Colt now has an Only Fans page and Reddit had some of the pictures he's posted, which were very upsetting and made me kind of wish I didn't have vision when I saw them.

new boot goofin
Jul 23, 2007

like school in july
Well for the love of God don't post then here, I don't think the thread could tolerate that amount of raw sexual power

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

https://www.reddit.com/r/90DayFiance/comments/ioe9uk/coltees_of_pics_youre_welcome_no_i_personally_did/
Trust me, do not click the above link. I mean, you're probably going to ignore me and click it anyways, and I understand. After all, I looked too. Just remember that some things cannot be unseen. Picture #3 is the funniest one. There's another picture floating around with him covering his bathing suit areas with an excessive amount of whipped cream. I don't know where I saw that one, maybe on Soap Dirt. Above link is probably not work safe. There's no nudity or anything, it's just really upsetting.

Molten Llama
Sep 20, 2006
Goddammit. I clicked the link and now I really wish you could restore a brain to a previous backup.

Bloody Cat Farm
Oct 20, 2010

I can smell your pussy, Clarice.
He is so gross on so many levels

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Bloody Cat Farm posted:

He is so gross on so many levels

Why would you say that he's a good guy he was going to marry Jess he loves her

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

ultraviolence123 posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/90DayFiance/comments/ioe9uk/coltees_of_pics_youre_welcome_no_i_personally_did/
Trust me, do not click the above link. I mean, you're probably going to ignore me and click it anyways, and I understand. After all, I looked too. Just remember that some things cannot be unseen. Picture #3 is the funniest one. There's another picture floating around with him covering his bathing suit areas with an excessive amount of whipped cream. I don't know where I saw that one, maybe on Soap Dirt. Above link is probably not work safe. There's no nudity or anything, it's just really upsetting.

I think some people said he looked like Chris Evans and it got to him.

:nws: Chris Evans:

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
Wow I didn't know that men could have uneven boobs too

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away

Vintersorg posted:

I think some people said he looked like Chris Evans and it got to him.

Which institute for the blind did they survey?

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

I just don’t understand how his body decided to distribute his weight like that. It’s like his body decided to make it as uneven and lumpy as possible.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

ultraviolence123 posted:

Why didn't he tidy up the room before taking the photos?
Why did he keep the photo with the cat?
What is wrong with his belly button?
Why is his smile so creepy and unsettling?
Did his mum take these "sexy" photos for him? (particularly the one in the bath)

and most disturbingly of all

Does he think he looks good in these photos and that they will attract ladies to him?

Jamais Vu Again
Sep 16, 2012

zebras can have spots too
1000% Debbie took his photos. Ten thousand percent.

Coltee shirtless always makes me think of Dr. Zoidberg without his shell on. All jiggly and pale.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Anime Store Adventure posted:

I just don’t understand how his body decided to distribute his weight like that. It’s like his body decided to make it as uneven and lumpy as possible.

As fun as it is to rag on Colt, it looks like he's lost a LOT of weight and the uneven bagginess is loose skin resting on a still considerable amount of fat.

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

It has been posited by Internet doctors that coltee has kleinfelter syndrome (which means instead of XY he is XXY). His physique matches the description given in the notable medical journal Wikipedia:

quote:

Klinefelter syndrome (KS), also known as 47, XXY is the set of symptoms that result from two or more X chromosomes in males.[3] The primary features are infertility and small poorly functioning testicles.[3][9] Often, symptoms are subtle and subjects do not realize they are affected.[1] Sometimes, symptoms are more evident and may include weaker muscles, greater height, poor coordination, less body hair, breast growth, and less interest in sex.[1] Often it is only at puberty that these symptoms are noticed.[5] Intelligence is usually normal; however, reading difficulties and problems with speech are more common.[1] Symptoms are typically more severe if three or more X chromosomes are present (48,XXXY syndrome or 49,XXXXY syndrome).[1]

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Fat Albert in a can posted:

It has been posited by Internet doctors that coltee has kleinfelter syndrome (which means instead of XY he is XXY). His physique matches the description given in the notable medical journal Wikipedia:

quote:

less interest in sex.

Uh

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Counterpoint:

quote:

poor coordination, less body hair, breast growth

We’ve seen him attempting to dance and we’ve seen those tittays.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Body shaming again, is it?

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Oh oof, you caught me. However will I live this accusation down. Please allow me to fall on my swo... nah, piss off.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I don't like the 90 Day Fiance reddit. There are too many gross pictures, and the users either scold or praise the people on the show, like they're watching some kind of morality play.

Unlike here where we watch this show the same way an entomologist would observe a colony of ants.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
The only people I feel bad for are Rose and her family tbh. They seem sincere.

JesusLovesRonwell
Aug 12, 2004

I want to touch my Rosalina-sama all over~

<3<3<3

baw posted:

goddamn, colt is so loving sexy. his body, the way he talks, the way he adjusts his glasses, it's no wonder that women cant get enough of him

Hey, what up Colt? I knew you were a goon

ICHIBAHN posted:

Yes. Colt is a fat disgusting pig. Also, you're the worst.

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

ICHIBAHN posted:

I don't think people would be making comments about his appearance if he weren't a piece of poo poo, abusive creep in personality.

For example, I don't body shame David of David and Annie because, although he is not a "hot" guy on tv, he connects really well with Annie and I enjoy them on pillow talk. If he were abusive to her, in a weird smothered relationship with his mother, was an obnoxious neckbeard of a man, posting his dick online like herpes, AND posting onlyfans hot tub shoots, then that would open up a whole other door for ridicule.

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

I didn't get anything sincere from Rose aside from being sincerely looking for a meal ticket.
I don't believe she was ever really into him and when he showed up it just became an issue of reality vs facebook angles and filters as do so many online-to-physical-space relationships.
I'm biased because I never liked her from the very get go and just because he was a creep to her doesn't endear her to me as a precious infallible hero.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

JesusLovesRonwell posted:

*adjusts glasses*

i love you. i want to marry you

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I like your glasses.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

Just sharing a big bowl of bacon and potato chips with my mother-wife Debbie

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

otter posted:

I didn't get anything sincere from Rose aside from being sincerely looking for a meal ticket.
I don't believe she was ever really into him and when he showed up it just became an issue of reality vs facebook angles and filters as do so many online-to-physical-space relationships.
I'm biased because I never liked her from the very get go and just because he was a creep to her doesn't endear her to me as a precious infallible hero.

Tbf I'd look for a meal ticket too if my front door was a flap made of dvd covers

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwEb7wSHzjE

Family Chantel season 2 trailer. Looks okay. Has to be better than Strikes Back.

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

AWarmBody posted:

I don't think people would be making comments about his appearance if he weren't a piece of poo poo, abusive creep in personality.

If anything, I was dance shaming him. He moves like a rhinoceros playfully cavorting with a butterfly.

All humans, bar some kind of genetic mutation (oh no, I'm mutant shaming), have boobs of varying shape, size, and constitution and anyone with a pair of eyes (oh no, I'm enucleation/differently visioned shaming) can see that he has them.

Thora fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Sep 11, 2020

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

JesusLovesRonwell posted:

Yes. Colt is a fat disgusting pig. Also, you're the worst.

You're showing yourself up here. You'll be embarrassed of your posts soon, hopefully.

You can't apply character judgement when you body shame. Think about what you're saying to good people who have similar bodies to Ed or Colt.

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

ultraviolence123 posted:

Family Chantel season 2 trailer. Looks okay. Has to be better than Strikes Back.

Dammit, not these people again.

Bloody Cat Farm
Oct 20, 2010

I can smell your pussy, Clarice.
Yeah I do not want to see that

Deadite
Aug 30, 2003

A fat guy, a watermelon, and a stack of magazines?
Family.
Wow this Life After Lockup quarantine special somehow seems even more staged than the regular Life After Lockup, where you can practically see the cast reading from cue cards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

ultraviolence123 posted:

Is she crying or did Pedro just jerk it all over her face in that thumbnail???