Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

No one likes Big Ed
No one can like him
he is a gremlin man in every sense

His beady eyes when he thinks or talks about sex make me want to dive headfirst down a storm drain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Add Big Ed to the list of 90 Day alumni who can’t wear a seatbelt properly

Ed being a stupid creep doing creepy things and the doing a whole woe is me maybe I just don’t deserve love act makes me was to rip off that pony tail

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 07:30 on Apr 20, 2021

Tea Bone
Feb 18, 2011

I'm going for gasps.

BigDaddyDuck posted:

What's the consensus on Liz and Big Ed?

Does she actually like him? Is she an actress and this is all scripted? Does she just want to be on TV?

I feel like I'm losing my mind every time I watch them :confused:

This is only speculation but TLC have to be paying her to stick around right?

The way she reacted to Ed trying to kiss her dispelled any possibility that she actually liked him. It seemed to me she just didn't want to be there when she went back so he could apologise and suspect there had been some kind of off-screen incentive.

WhyteRyce posted:

Add Big Ed to the list of 90 Day alumni who can’t wear a seatbelt properly

I've always assumed this is something to do with the mic? Like wearing the seatbelt normally might brush against it too much?

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I hope Amira is in therapy and never, ever goes near another person involved with this show ever again.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I hope Amira is in therapy and never, ever goes near another person involved with this show ever again.

I was not a fan of part 2 of the tell-all because so much of it was a bunch of creeps being like "Hey Amira might be lying about this, there are some holes in her story!"

loving armchair detectives Jovi and Julia especially bothered me. Jovi can handwave away spending a night at a strip club but sees an issue with somebody being detained during an worldwide pandemic.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

A Fancy Hat posted:

I was not a fan of part 2 of the tell-all because so much of it was a bunch of creeps being like "Hey Amira might be lying about this, there are some holes in her story!"

loving armchair detectives Jovi and Julia especially bothered me. Jovi can handwave away spending a night at a strip club but sees an issue with somebody being detained during an worldwide pandemic.

"I've traveled to shady places and have never been detained and given no reason" was quite the take imo

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Nugget is my king and he is 100% correct.

Would throw a football with him any day.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Rent-A-Cop posted:

:hai:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

A Fancy Hat posted:

It was weird though. Mexico doesn’t give a gently caress about who comes and goes so it was super weird to see that happen.

Mexico never closed during the pandemic either.

Oh yeah and like he never called the French embassy in Mexico? Or he didn’t take his fuckin phone to the hotel staff and be like “hey can you help me with some Spanish?”

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

MarcusSA posted:

It was weird though. Mexico doesn’t give a gently caress about who comes and goes so it was super weird to see that happen.

Mexico never closed during the pandemic either.

Oh yeah and like he never called the French embassy in Mexico? Or he didn’t take his fuckin phone to the hotel staff and be like “hey can you help me with some Spanish?”

I don't think it's that weird tbh... She presumably flew there without a return ticket... Maybe put something dumb down on the customs form that didn't match with her statements and lack of a return ticket. Bingo bongo denied entry.

Rabelais D
Dec 11, 2012

ts'u nnu k'u k'o t'khye:
A demon doth defecate at thy door
They said I believe that upon arrival and when asked what her purpose for coming into Mexico was, instead of saying "I'm on holiday", she said something like "I'm trying to get into America to marry my internet fiance before time runs out".

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Rabelais D posted:

They said I believe that upon arrival and when asked what her purpose for coming into Mexico was, instead of saying "I'm on holiday", she said something like "I'm trying to get into America to marry my internet fiance before time runs out".
Yup.

Most countries, Mexico included, will detain/deport you if you tell them you're entering just to dodge immigration/visa rules in a third country.

Nobody is going to risk their visa agreements just to help you play games.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

This Danielle date on Single Life feels very manufactured and producer setup...although Danielle did do everything she could to be super awkward

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Haha seeing Big Ed land someone and manage to convince her to date him only to immediately screw it up by continuing to be a big giant insecure jealous man baby is fantastic

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
i cannot believe that woman hosed big ed

TWICE

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Martha Stewart Undying posted:

i cannot believe that woman hosed big ed

TWICE

:ohno:

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
SHES AGREEING TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Ed is straight up just not wearing a seatbelt so no microphone excuse

I wonder if the producers use the seat belt thing as a flag for participants

AveMachina
Aug 30, 2008

God knows what COVIDs you people have

Rent-A-Cop posted:

Real poo poo

Also this took me down a hole and now I'm watching Breaking Amish because it's extremely my trash

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Colt and Debbie hyping up Debbies steaks and calling them legendary confuses the gently caress out of me. Are they joking? They have to be,right???

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Ed is such a piece of poo poo. Whoops the hotel said we could only have one bed I’m going to quickly agree without asking you and gleefully cackle in front of the camera about it and also not even offer to sleep on the couch

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Speedrunning LaL season 3 and the maxim that the person on the outside is 10x more nuts than the convict is truer than ever. Angela dragging the principal from Easbound & Down around on the bounty hunt is MVP so far.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k
"passport to love" on discovery has been a refreshing break to 90df for me.. Same dumb people heading overseas like in 90df the other way... But I dunno... Sometimes more... Entertaining/amusing?

PS: 5 minutes in and might have to peace out of HEA... Angela, Mike and Natalie, Julia and man-child, real estate family criminals...

PPS: Naah, I'll still watch that garbage

2DCAT fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Apr 24, 2021

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Discovery+ has the first episode of a brand new season of Happily Ever After that just came out of nowhere

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

2DCAT posted:

"passport to love" on discovery has been a refreshing break to 90df for me.. Same dumb people heading overseas like in 90df the other way... But I dunno... Sometimes more... Entertaining/amusing?

PS: 5 minutes in and might have to peace out of HEA... Angela, Mike and Natalie, Julia and man-child, real estate family criminals...

PPS: Naah, I'll still watch that garbage

Some Andrei stan here last year insisted that Andrei was his own man and hadn’t been on the Chuck teet in years but the last diary episode they did during the pandemic Libby was still trying to hit him up for more hours i.e. cash. I’m assuming nothing changed with them?

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

WhyteRyce posted:

Some Andrei stan here last year insisted that Andrei was his own man and hadn’t been on the Chuck teet in years but the last diary episode they did during the pandemic Libby was still trying to hit him up for more hours i.e. cash. I’m assuming nothing changed with them?

Yeah... First seconds of HEA kind of crush that lol

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010
Are you referring to me? I’m definitely not an Andrei fan, but the Pothasts are human garbage I’d love to see disappear via a Mars Attacks laser barrage.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

Are you referring to me? I’m definitely not an Andrei fan, but the Pothasts are human garbage I’d love to see disappear via a Mars Attacks laser barrage.

Don’t really know who but I agree the entire family is garbage people that need to get eaten by the local flora or fauna

I still rage at them looking at a table of fresh fruit and croissants and saying this is peasant food where is the bacon

“Eww they tried feeding my pork fat for dinner that’s disgusting btw lets find a place that is serving up bacon”

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Apr 24, 2021

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

This guy getting setup for Dan-yell has to be a producer stunt because no way a 35 year old has his mind blown by the concept of mix CDs in TYOL 2021 unless his mind is blown someone is still making them

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 06:37 on Apr 24, 2021

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

WhyteRyce posted:

This guy getting setup for Dan-yell has to be a producer stunt because no way a 35 year old has his mind blown by the concept of mix CDs in TYOL 2021

That was good but my highlight was the quote that went something like "how ironic they're getting engaged while we're braking up!"

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

2DCAT posted:

That was good but my highlight was the quote that went something like "how ironic they're getting engaged while we're braking up!"

Fuuuuuuuuuck that Robby guy.

“Oh I’m literally not calling or texting you at all and that bothers you well gently caress you we are adults and I’m over poo poo like that and I will dump your loving rear end without a second thought if you make communication an expectation....woah woah woah you’re moving to Miami why didn’t you tell me anything about this”

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Just started Single Life and this is hella entertaining.

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 14:37 on Apr 27, 2021

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

WhyteRyce posted:

This guy getting setup for Dan-yell has to be a producer stunt because no way a 35 year old has his mind blown by the concept of mix CDs in TYOL 2021 unless his mind is blown someone is still making them
I dunno, that guy struck me as a massive stoner.

Also potential roofer.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

rear end cobra posted:

Speedrunning LaL season 3 and the maxim that the person on the outside is 10x more nuts than the convict is truer than ever. Angela dragging the principal from Easbound & Down around on the bounty hunt is MVP so far.

On to season 4 and John, he sort of owns so far...?

Stevel
Dec 25, 2004
These moonlight desires haunt me....

I think I came across parts of an episode of Love after Lockup in French...what couple is it where the woman was in jail and said "Sure, I was looking to scam him for his money when I got out but I had a change of heart and wanted to fly the straight and narrow" and then broke up with the guy at an empty CrossFit box?

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Stevel posted:

I think I came across parts of an episode of Love after Lockup in French...what couple is it where the woman was in jail and said "Sure, I was looking to scam him for his money when I got out but I had a change of heart and wanted to fly the straight and narrow" and then broke up with the guy at an empty CrossFit box?

That was the Amber, Vincent and puppy storyline... I believe Amber is actually the only one of the three who isn't in jail or wanted in charges now

Ed: looks like Vincent is out of jail now?

2DCAT fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Apr 25, 2021

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I was looking forward to Pillow Talk but loving Stephanie (of erica-and-Stephanie) is on it and ugh, I hate her.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

My clitorius is on fire

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

i tried to watch HEA but i just couldn't bring myself to make it past 15 minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

bellows lugosi posted:

i tried to watch HEA but i just couldn't bring myself to make it past 15 minutes

Maybe something to do with Angela saying she’d lose weight if Myyykul was here and she had something else to put in her mouth??