Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Lol Andrei logic “you told me to go out and get a job and now you’re begging me not to go ask your dad for a $100k loan to start a home flipping business which is it?”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Brandon’s parents probably have their entire view of Vegas based on some old 60s movies

Scam crystal energies salesperson: Natalie and Michael really love each other

Always love when couples on this show go to Vegas and they show all sorts of stock footage of the Strip and then they check in and hang out at lovely off Strip places

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 07:16 on Apr 26, 2021

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

This episode of HEA is tedious. So far the only good part was Kalani’s return. Also I submit the new word: Asueluber.

Good god what is with the back of chuck’s head? Did he do that to his hair on purpose? Is that a combover issue? A ponytail?

otter fucked around with this message at 06:41 on Apr 26, 2021

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

WhyteRyce posted:

Lol Andrei logic “you told me to go out and get a job and now you’re begging me not to go ask your dad for a $100k loan to start a home flipping business which is it?”

Andrei is the laziest grifter on the show but he is also living the goddamned american dream
he's like an "It's Always Sunny" character in his shamelessness
"Chuck I don't know why you're insisting on jamming me up, bro. I just need a hundred thousand, just to get a base."

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

WhyteRyce posted:

My clitorius is on fire

That made the whole episode for me.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

“Age is just a number to me” says he man only dating people younger than his daughter

Also

https://twitter.com/fappywetsock/status/1383480911711195139

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I’m here for Vanessa bitching about being ready to go but Colt being full on in narrating some erotic story about being in a graveyard or the civil war

Also here for Ed’s daughter poo poo talking Ed’s girlfriend. Haggard, lol brutal.

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 07:26 on Apr 27, 2021

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Watching Single Life, Ed is destined to be alone. Liz is way out of his league and he sabotaged it every chance he got.

:wtf: Colt is also a trainwreck

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 14:47 on Apr 27, 2021

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

In Pig Royalty talk, I don’t care if the Baleros are getting an unfavorable edit gently caress that whole family. Except Nugget. Bless that child.

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 16:18 on Apr 28, 2021

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

WhyteRyce posted:

In Pig Royalty talk, I don’t care if the Baleros are getting an unfavorable edit gently caress that whole family. Except Nugget. Bless that child.

Just finished. Was going to say Roy seems pretty cool but then remembered he lets his wife bitch out his cousin and raise 2 horrible girls (the third even the production crew seems to give the Anne treatment). Although I do enjoy the fact that the one kid openly hates and poo poo talks her mom and the latter is too dumb to know she’s on camera

I like the Rihn family way more except the mom seems like one of those pain in the asses on the PTA, but she’s at least raising a family of decent people who actually like each other

On the whole Pig Royalty is worth a $5 one month subscription

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
#FreeNugget

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

Sorry if this question comes up a lot in this thread but I don't want to spoil the show for myself by reading through backpages. How do I get access to this show in Canada?

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

“I think your boobs are heavier because you have a pack of cigarettes in them”

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Tiffany: “I am unilaterally deciding to go back to the US and keep your daughter in the US no discussion “

Also Tiffany: “Why isn’t Ronald doing more he had a hand in creating this baby”

otter
Jul 23, 2007

word.

An hour and 42 minutes into the episode and none of it feels genuine. It seems more and more scripted all the time.

Charlie and the rest of the family talking about how they’ve all worked so hard for what they have while the one girl in pink looks like she thinks she’s shooting a reboot of Dallas or some poo poo. Nobody should wear sleeves that poofy if they don’t also have a corsage.

Edit: I have a feeling the mutual friend of Ronald and Tiffany is tequila.

otter fucked around with this message at 08:36 on May 3, 2021

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Danielle is such a mess goddamn.

If you aren't watching Single Life you should be.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

WhyteRyce posted:

“I think your boobs are heavier because you have a pack of cigarettes in them”

I tried watching a bit of the episode but dipped out right about here. That whole segment veered between feeling really scripted and just being infuriating because not a single goddamn person in that medical building was wearing a mask.

I did like Angela's "I did months of research on this surgery" followed by "Wait I could die? Wait I'm gonna have loose skin? Wait I shouldn't smoke? Wait I need to eat healthy?" What loving research were you doing???

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Oh, god, I have the same phone case as Angela.

I feel...unclean.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Oh, god, I have the same phone case as Angela.

I feel...unclean.

You are assimilating to the 90d universe. It’s your woman in a red dress.

big shtick energy
May 27, 2004

People on this show love to go to lawyers and use them as a therapist.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

That and cab/uber drivers

And wedding dress/tux shops.

Deadite
Aug 30, 2003

A fat guy, a watermelon, and a stack of magazines?
Family.
Yeah on this show and Love After Lockup there is always a scene before the couples get together where the American (or the one not in jail on LAL) goes into a business and tells the person working there their entire story. It must be written into the contract or something with how predictable it is.

otter
Jul 23, 2007

word.

Deadite posted:

Yeah on this show and Love After Lockup there is always a scene before the couples get together where the American (or the one not in jail on LAL) goes into a business and tells the person working there their entire story. It must be written into the contract or something with how predictable it is.

And it often makes the person at the business uncomfortable.
"Yeah, sorry you've seen your kid once, I'm completely judging that you are a dead-beat dad. Here's your stuffed elephant and there's the door, peace!"

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
This does feel super scripted these days and barely entertaining. I'd blame sharp entertainment for just being dumb but the newest marrying millions and love after lockup is still entertaining (hard to explain... Maybe fake drama versus silliness?) . Maybe covid times have sucked some of the air out of the balloon or something and it'll go back to being good in future seasons :iiam:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k
Also I want to know what month that crepe scene was filmed, how that place was so packed, and how only like... 3 people had masks

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

A Fancy Hat posted:

I tried watching a bit of the episode but dipped out right about here. That whole segment veered between feeling really scripted and just being infuriating because not a single goddamn person in that medical building was wearing a mask.

I did like Angela's "I did months of research on this surgery" followed by "Wait I could die? Wait I'm gonna have loose skin? Wait I shouldn't smoke? Wait I need to eat healthy?" What loving research were you doing???

Don't forget she's a nurse's assistant or something. Somehow this professional healthcare worker is baffled that smoking makes surgical recovery more difficult.

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

This season is just too scripted to be enjoyable. Angela's well known for storing stuff in her bra, so of course they set it up that the doctor finds out she's lying about smoking because she's got a pack of cigarettes hiding in there!
Tiffany's well known for her shoulderless tops so of course that's all she wears, and Ronald even gets in his "my boy" catchphrase.
Brandon's mom just happens to call while they're in the pool and Julia's modeling for the camera.
On and on and on. The cast is just caricatures of themselves at this point.

I did enjoy Chuck imitating Andre and Libby calling him out though, that was funny.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

HEA is usually the most scripted of the shows since it's basically reruns looking for ways to stay relevant. The people are still genuinely horrible but the situations all feel contrived. But I find this more entertaining than Roos and Pao's fake made up stuff at least and Andrei being a shameless angry grifter is always entertaining and Libby's family being horrible people isn't much of a stretch

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 06:00 on May 4, 2021

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

:lol: Big Ed forces his girlfriend to meet his daughter, who hates her. Said daughter is rude and bitchy to her because she’s pissed at her dad for continuing to do this poo poo. Liz is rightfully humiliated and just bails. All Ed can think about is poor me I’m alone in my hotel room.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I genuinely don't understand why Ed is still on these shows. Isn't grooming a twelve-year-old and completely poverty-shaming his alleged girlfriend and saying his daughter is less important than Girlfriend Of The Week enough to get him fired? Like who is asking for more of this greasy little drain clog?

Bloody Cat Farm
Oct 20, 2010

I can smell your pussy, Clarice.
I was really surprised when I saw he was back

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k
Watching the pillow talks where the cast get excited when they see Ed confuses me just as much as the decision to keep the groomer on the show

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Ed is for real loving disgusting with zero redeeming qualities so of course he's back on another series.

And speaking of gross, what did weed Avery do to her face?? She was always the best looking woman on that show, in my opinion, and now she looks all fake.

Admiral_Cola
Jan 11, 2012
Whenever Ed is not on screen, all cast members should be asking, "Where is Big Ed?"

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

holtemon posted:

Ed is for real loving disgusting with zero redeeming qualities so of course he's back on another series.

And speaking of gross, what did weed Avery do to her face?? She was always the best looking woman on that show, in my opinion, and now she looks all fake.

Being a racist antivaxxer tends to age you horribly.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Apparently Russ and Pao live in an RV now? They say it’s because their life is in transition but it’s actually because Russ, a petroleum engineer, can’t find work in Miami so they are broke?

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Russ and Colt both have or had high 5 to low 6 figure salary jobs while living with their parents while also constantly claiming to not have money and I just figured it was a made up problem to make the show more dramatic.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Ed reportedly sexually assaulted someone so violently that they had to go to hospital. TLC trying to redeem his image is loving disgusting. What does Liz see in him?

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Ed reportedly sexually assaulted someone so violently that they had to go to hospital. TLC trying to redeem his image is loving disgusting. What does Liz see in him?

Liz seemed visibly disgusted every time he first tried to get physical with her, didn’t seem all that excited when he first asked her out, is constantly pissed off at him because he won’t ever stop doing something when asked and has no concept of boundaries, and has a daughter who absolutely hates and poo poo talks and will never accept her. I mean, she has to be getting something out of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Andrew is talking

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/90-day-fiance-andrew-calls-amira-a-prude.html/

quote:

During an appearance on The Domenick Nati Show, Andrew revealed that the ring cost a whopping $7,000. He recalled telling his ex that since their relationship was over, he wanted the ring back so he could recoup some of the money he spent on her during their relationship.

According to Andrew, he spent about $30-$40K on lavish vacations, the ring, and Amira’s vis. But, Amira demanded “ransom” before she agreed to send the ring back to him in America. He laughed about the fact that his ex demanded $200 to $300 worth of makeup.

“She wanted Kim Kardashian West makeup, and so I put it all in a big package and sent it to her and she sent me the ring,” Andrew revealed.

Andrew also dished on his sex life with Amira, and he says she wasn’t a “freak” or “kinky.” He went even further, calling his ex “a bit on the prudish side.”Andrew also claims that Amira “most certainly” cheated on him when they were together.

He says she would constantly talk to men in prison and send them money.At the moment, Andrew is single. But he knows who he’d like to date if he had a shot with someone else in the 90 Day Fiancé franchise.

Andrew says that Stephanie Matto is “great,” and he also mentioned Avery Warner. One person who’s not on his potential dating list, though, is Deavan Clegg

Of course Stephanie