Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

in my mind it's not sexy stephanie, but old batshit crazy michigan stephanie.
Dragon Andy needs himself a new watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

holtemon posted:

And speaking of gross, what did weed Avery do to her face?? She was always the best looking woman on that show, in my opinion, and now she looks all fake.

I don't like to comment on women's appearances but Jeniffer K (Gun Tim's Colombian girlfriend) is incredibly gorgeous.

Her mouth does an upturn at the corner and it's just amazing.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

WhyteRyce posted:

Liz seemed visibly disgusted every time he first tried to get physical with her, didn’t seem all that excited when he first asked her out, is constantly pissed off at him because he won’t ever stop doing something when asked and has no concept of boundaries, and has a daughter who absolutely hates and poo poo talks and will never accept her. I mean, she has to be getting something out of it

She gets to be on TV lol

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

GrandmaParty posted:

I don't like to comment on women's appearances but Jeniffer K (Gun Tim's Colombian girlfriend) is incredibly gorgeous.

Her mouth does an upturn at the corner and it's just amazing.

Oh, I didn't mean for it to come out like that.

I just don't understand why any girl wrecks their face with bad plastic surgery. Do a tummy tuck or get your boobs bigger or whatever but just leave your face alone.

otter
Jul 23, 2007

word.

holtemon posted:

I just don't understand why any girl wrecks their face with bad plastic surgery. Do a tummy tuck or get your boobs bigger or whatever but just leave your face alone.

I thought Larissa was okay looking at first and turned herself into a monster.
I think being on TV and being picked apart by everyone on twitter and instagram or whatever takes a pretty heavy toll on these ladies and incubates some kind of drastic "I have to fix everything that jagoff42069 said is wrong with me!!" in their brains. It's messed up because really who gives a poo poo about some internet person's opinion. I think Kalani and Tiffany are the prettiest women that have been on the show, but that's me and my opinion. For every "hey Kalani keep rocking that yellow dress" there's 1,000 horrible mean things said about her. I'm impressed that they haven't outwardly shown that they are giving in to wacky pressure.

I'm sure Avrey had some pre-existing insecurities but being on the show probably pushed her over the edge.
Or she got really wasted and let some "doctor" reshape her dang face. either way.

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010
Or, people can do whatever they want to their own bodies and it's not for us to comment on.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

holtemon posted:

One of the fun things about reality TV is seeing who immediately gets work done after the show.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

Or, people can do whatever they want to their own bodies and it's not for us to comment on.

I'm not sure TLC shows thread is the right place for you

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

If someone destroys their face people are gonna comment on it if they're on TV.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Whatever happened to the Avery that was going to move to Syria and everything was going to be A OK?

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

Internet Wizard posted:

I'm not sure TLC shows thread is the right place for you

Nah, I’ve been watching these train wrecks from the jump. That Avery is a racist piece of QAnon, anti-vaxxer poo poo, there’s plenty of legitimate reasons to criticize her that aren’t “I don’t like what she did to her own body.”

MarcusSA posted:

Whatever happened to the Avery that was going to move to Syria and everything was going to be A OK?

She and her husband were fine in Syria, but they moved to the US just before Ramadan. He got accepted to a good dental school and only has to do a two year program and pass an exam to be a full dentist in the US. They’re a sweet couple.

otter
Jul 23, 2007

word.

This is probably why they are no longer actively on the show. People want to Coltee-level trainwrecks.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

She and her husband were fine in Syria, but they moved to the US just before Ramadan. He got accepted to a good dental school and only has to do a two year program and pass an exam to be a full dentist in the US. They’re a sweet couple.

Well that’s good at least. She seemed pretty delusional on the show.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Well hey so Avery is still Muslim after being Muslim during summer, so take that Avery's mom.

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010
She had some kind of sexual trauma as a young teen so she converted looking for a less sexualized culture, but she converted before she met Omar. She was young, but her mom was pretty lovely to her that whole season.

MAKE NO BABBYS fucked around with this message at 04:55 on May 7, 2021

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I'm glad she 'n Omar worked out, although I honestly never doubted they would.

Tea Bone
Feb 18, 2011

I'm going for gasps.

Is it just me or does calling Kim Kardashian, "Kim Kardashian West" feel completely on-brand for Andrew's grossness. It's small but it's got that same neckbeard air to it as using big words (or calling Pokemon by their Japaneese name) to appear smart or thoughtful.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Tea Bone posted:

Is it just me or does calling Kim Kardashian, "Kim Kardashian West" feel completely on-brand for Andrew's grossness. It's small but it's got that same neckbeard air to it as using big words (or calling Pokemon by their Japaneese name) to appear smart or thoughtful.

Yeah, it's perfect because she's owned by her husband (now ex, and probably was ex when he did that interview, the pig). Oh, and I don't believe she even has a makeup line.

Figures he'd want to date Stephanie. I think they'd be perfect together; they're both selfish manipulators who spend a lot of time trying to buff out their natural lack of actual attractive features.

If he says he doesn't want to gently caress Deavan it's 'cause she already turned him down.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
Any time someone mentions Stephanie I can't not think of the redditor who was disuading people from checking out her Onlyfans with the phrase "dry fisting".

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

DrVenkman posted:

Any time someone mentions Stephanie I can't not think of the redditor who was disuading people from checking out her Onlyfans with the phrase "dry fisting".

see that's how you know she's not a real lesbian

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Omar and Avery had all the signs of a huge disaster but they're probably one of the better off couples in the history of that show. She's not an idiot on the internet and he's on track to becoming a dentist here in the states.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Jovi: a diaper is a diaper who gives a poo poo about the size. You asked me to get fruits and veggies and I got Capri Sun lemonade it’s all the same. Now beer, you drat well know a 12 pack of corona is the only choice

Is Ronald still unable to actually work a good job because of his criminal convictions and Tiffany doesn’t know or care? I thought one of the issues from their first show was that he only found employment as a part time counselor. Also Tiffany’s mom seems to hype the poo poo out of a person who has repeatedly made dumb decisions without an ounce of self reflection, which is probably why she’s repeatedly made dumb decisions

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 06:50 on May 10, 2021

Tea Bone
Feb 18, 2011

I'm going for gasps.
Someone in this thread recommended the season of Married at First Sight Australia which is currently airing in the US. Is that the one with Hayley? If so, I've just got past the third commitment ceremony and that's some good trash TV right there.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

I wish I could talk to the doctor about you adjusting your boob size and all that.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Get hype
https://v.redd.it/ecy0fekrrby61

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Ed on a date: you were born on the same week as my divorce

You’re a creepy weird idiot Ed

Dan-yell on a second date: my ex husband says no one will sleep with me because I smell

Kudos to TLC for putting together an awkward date moments episode

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 06:55 on May 11, 2021

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I want to see this and understand. I am in a dudgeon and perhaps get to know YOU?!

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Lmaooooo why does Muhamit look like Zorg from The Fifth Element now?

MAYBE YOU NEED TO GET OFF THE NIPPLE!!! I did not watch Single Life because I hate too many people on it, but I'm watching the tell-all.

Also, I like Molly's dress.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

WhyteRyce posted:

Ed on a date: you were born on the same week as my divorce

Just started the episode and I just was stunned

Run girl!

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

Clearly Liz is the reincarnation of the spirit of his marriage

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Goddammit I decided to watch the Pillow Talk of these and now I feel sick:

'That's not damage. that's experience."

My skin crawled all the way up my body and bunched up around my head. I now look like a disgusting rose made of skin and viscera.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

Welp Alex of Alex and Loren reposted an IDF video that said the deaths in Palestine were Palestine’s fault and said he stands with Israel. It’s not surprising I suppose but it is sad and disheartening. Subtract one from the decent couples to accidentally make it onto 90 Day tally.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I am absolutely shocked that a former Israeli soldier would feel that way!

DrNewton
Feb 27, 2011

Monsieur Murdoch Fan Club

MarcusSA posted:

I am absolutely shocked that a former Israeli soldier would feel that way!

Every Israeli was a former Israeli soldier, even the women. It is mandatory to be in the army for a few years once you hit the age of 18.

From what I am told by young Israeli's who finish their service then came to Canada to study, it either makes you a nationalist or has you have a life crisis when you hit the "this is hosed up, why are we doing this, what is wrong with the government?" lightbulb moment.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

Yeah that's up there with being shocked that an American vet might leave the service deeply conflicted about their time in and with a strong distaste for the war crimes they observed/were forced to be complicit in.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

At some point we are hitting the bottom everyone. At some point.

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/90-day-fiance-spinoff-discovery-plus-tlc-1234967310/

quote:

Caribbean-Themed ‘90 Day Fiancé’ Spinoff Among Summer Slate Coming to Discovery Plus and TLC

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

How about we stop making everything filler Matt Sharp instead of spinning off something new. Let’s go to 1 hour eps instead of 2 you jerks.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

DANIELLE: What kind of TV do you like?
CREEPY YET STRANGELY HOT MAN: Shows with snakes and monsters.

This is literally the best date in 90 Day Fiance history. They will be married and in love forever.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

2DCAT posted:

I think it has the aussie MAFS on there too and everyone should 100% the newest season on there because it was a train wreck of epic proportions

Season 8 is going to be aired here and I am there for it.

DrNewton posted:

Every Israeli was a former Israeli soldier, even the women. It is mandatory to be in the army for a few years once you hit the age of 18.
There was a Taylor Swift stan account that refused the IDF and went to prison for it.

Zedd fucked around with this message at 22:52 on May 14, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

Zedd posted:

There was a Taylor Swift stan account that refused the IDF and went to prison for it.

Mad respect