Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

I'm not subjecting myself to that photo again but unmutilated genitals look "circumcised" when erect.

That was erect???????????
Oh..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005
I THINK MURDER AND BIGOTRY ARE FUNNY!!

AWarmBody posted:

That was erect???????????
Oh..

Yeah you can tell, given his modified, thumb-based microdick whack-off technique

Savage For The Winjun
Jun 27, 2008

Where are my flowers?

Seven Hundred Bee
Nov 1, 2006

90 day fiance is amazing.

does anyone else think aselu (or however its spelled) is mentally challenged?

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.

Savage For The Winjun posted:

Where are my flowers?

Bring me my RED BAG with my MAKEUP! *smashes phone*

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Seven Hundred Bee posted:

He might be a little slow, but its more that English is not his first language so he has to really think about what he is saying.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Not surprising at all.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Burt Sexual posted:

This thread would improve with more pictures.

The wormcan has been opened. Ok, so the rules are if it's ok to show on TV it is ok here?

I just don't want to get probed for showing a gross overweight person? wearing a diaper showing us her freezer full of cats and blaming it on society.

TLC after dark is truly dark.

Also, they seem target fixated on child pageants.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

You can always link

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

You can always link

All or nothing

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Seven Hundred Bee posted:

He's playing it up for the camera. Look at his social media posts before the show. He speaks much better english and is much more socially adjusted. The coconut basher caveman thing is totally an act.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

I don't think I saw this particular episode

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

what the gently caress are goons watching now

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy

piss explosion posted:

One of my favourites so far was Chantel and Pedro, who ended up getting into an actual fistfight with the family Chantel who were all arrogant, crazy assholes.

Her family was so dumb, and she had the worst spanish and also talked really weird, like her bottom and top lip never touched. Pedro was no angel but he definitely seemed like the more reasonable one.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

oh god its that hoarders episode. christ do we have a hoarders show thread?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
It was so hot in her house the cats had to lie down in an open freezer right? Right? :ohdear:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Lime Tonics posted:

All or nothing

Roll them dice

E those cats are alive?

Thursday Next
Jan 11, 2004

FUCK THE ISLE OF APPLES. FUCK THEM IN THEIR STUPID ASSES.
I love this trash tv show. I never quite understood the term “hatewatch” until I saw it.

Edit: the creepiest one I remember is the one where the old white guy marries the 18 year old child from the Philippines. He tries to borrow his daughter’s clothes for his new child bride and doesn’t understand why the daughter finds this too creepy for words. I physically recoiled.

Thursday Next fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Jan 2, 2019

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

The one where they kept finding squashed cats under the hoard was probably the worst. The one where the lady lost her dentures and was just really mean and trashy.

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
Today I binged through season 1 and am halfway through season 2. Season 2 has a guy who reminds me of million dollar extreme but lives in a Floridian retirement town and imported a Brazilian wife who doesn't like his boxed away nudie mags.

Based on everyone's comments, I have much to look forward to

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Yeah, lime let’s keep this ops thread about 90 day immigration law skirting/sex slave trafficking.

Open your own trashy tv thread I guess if that interests you.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Thursday Next posted:

I love this trash tv show. I never quite understood the term “hatewatch” until I saw it.

Edit: the creepiest one I remember is the one where the old white guy marries the 18 year old child from the Philippines. He tries to borrow his daughter’s clothes for his new child bride and doesn’t understand why the daughter finds this too creepy for words. I physically recoiled.

:wtc:

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

This is the show with that Russian goldigger using the fat spineless dude yeah? Where the dude got arrested sometime last year (?) for smuggling a truckload of weed to support her money grubbing habits?

I cant decide which one of them I hate more, what do I do? :allears:

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Extra Large Marge posted:

When they do get fleeced it's pretty rough. Jbali married a large Ohio woman, cleared out her checking account, maxed out her credit cards then just skipped town.

I'm surprised this guy didn't get deported, but she wanted to try and work it out.

Depending on how much stock you put in Reddit's internet detectivery, Danielle had a pretty checkered past as it was with check kiting and all before Mohammed even came into the picture and his final straw was she stole his info to sign up for stuff. I don't know how much was TLC involvement to push a narrative, but they were both lovely people.

I did feel bad for Annie stuck with David in the garage. It was bad enough his family was so sure she met him at a sex club, but her just seeing that he was all talk and not a pot to piss in was awful.

Chantal's family was insane with the insisting of the Dominican Republic sex ring to marry Americans being led by Pedro's mother. I also thought they were horrible to his family out in the country.

So far Eric and Leida's the one that's absolutely infuriating me. I can't knock her for wanting a clean place for her son, but Eric's really to blame for the majority of the drama. Instead of being firm with finding a new roomier place for them all or helping his daughter find a new place, he just waffled like everything'd work out somehow.

But I go into watching this show for the trainwrecks so I really shouldn't be surprised.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

M_Sinistrari posted:

I did feel bad for Annie stuck with David in the garage. It was bad enough his family was so sure she met him at a sex club, but her just seeing that he was all talk and not a pot to piss in was awful.
David must have some really, REALLY extreme dirt on Chris for Chris to keep financing his life. I'm guessing that they both did some unsavory things in Thailand.

Poor Annie seems nice and seems to think that once David "gets a job" everything will be great. Dude is 48 (looks 60) and has nothing to show for himself and no money. You couldn't have picked a worse guy to get you the American dream.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

M_Sinistrari posted:

Chantal's family was insane with the insisting of the Dominican Republic sex ring to marry Americans being led by Pedro's mother. I also thought they were horrible to his family out in the country.

I did like how Chantal complained about not having any money while Pedro played video games on a new neon lighted PC gaming rig, complete with dual monitors and steering wheel.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Leon Einstein posted:

David must have some really, REALLY extreme dirt on Chris for Chris to keep financing his life. I'm guessing that they both did some unsavory things in Thailand.

I'd say that was pretty much a given since it was Chris' wife who put her foot down on his financing things for David and it seemed if she didn't do that, he'd still be financing David.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Thursday Next posted:

didnt they have a wedding on the beach and she didn't show up for a while, long enough for people to hope she ran for it, but then she married the ghoul.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Colt's cousin John who is always wearing at least two "Friendly's" branded articles of clothing at any given time

Even at the wedding!

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Extra Large Marge posted:

Colt's cousin John who is always wearing at least two "Friendly's" branded articles of clothing at any given time

Even at the wedding!

Im pretty sure thats a plumbing or HVAC company that John owns. He obviously thinks this a great branding opportunity.

Deadite
Aug 30, 2003

A fat guy, a watermelon, and a stack of magazines?
Family.
Chantel’s family was clearly angling for their own reality show. They just reacted to everything as dramatically as possible hoping to catch a producer’s eye who would be willing to follow their wacky antics.

I wanted to see her brother get his teeth knocked out. How can someone who calls his parents mommy and daddy be that condescending?

My favorite couple might be that girl from Ukraine who married the creepy Mormon from Utah. I think they got married because she was pregnant and needed someone to support her. Now they have a baby that is pretty clearly not his kid but they are insisting it is.

My real favorites are the couple from New Orleans who seem to genuinely like each other and Andrei from I think Romania who didn’t take poo poo from anyone

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Deadite posted:

Andrei from I think Romania who didn’t take poo poo from anyone
poo poo like his fiancee going out to clubs with her sisters. His fiancee was so unlikable. She pronounced his name with unnecessary flair every goddamned time and thought she was such hot poo poo for landing a foreign meathead.

Deadite
Aug 30, 2003

A fat guy, a watermelon, and a stack of magazines?
Family.
I forgot him getting angry about that and mostly just remember him pushing back against his fiancé’s idiot dad and brother

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Leon Einstein posted:

poo poo like his fiancee going out to clubs with her sisters. His fiancee was so unlikable. She pronounced his name with unnecessary flair every goddamned time and thought she was such hot poo poo for landing a foreign meathead.

ANDREHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Also just FYI Elizabeth's family and everyone adjacent are huge MAGA chuds.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

vyst posted:

Of course they are. They're rich white people.

Elizabeth repulses me. I don't know why I have such a visceral reaction to her, but she grosses me out big time.

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012

vyst posted:

They also all have criminal records.
https://starcasm.net/90-day-fiance-elizabeth-potthasts-family-mug-shot-collection/

lol at the dad accusing Andrei of being too poor for his family when he's owed 17k of child support.

Leon Einstein posted:

Elizabeth repulses me. I don't know why I have such a visceral reaction to her, but she grosses me out big time.
She looks like a thumb and has no idea how to use lipstick.

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.
Oh my god my wife has watched this show since it premiered and I was always, "Why do you watch this poo poo?" and she said, "Because it makes us seem normal and well-adjusted." I started watching it with her a few weeks ago, and now I can't turn away. If there are 10,000 90-day couples in America, the producers of this show worked very, very hard to find the six most hosed-up pairs. loving Colt. Jesus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.
Colt-ee needs to wear a bra. god drat