Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«99 »
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Dec 5, 2014

CUCK SJW

I still can't get over the fact that the home Rose lives in literally has bootleg DVDs as a front door. I mean, I'd gently caress Ed if I lived like that.

I feel so goddamn bad for her and anyone that has to live like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

dovetaile posted:

Wait I thought our friend Paul wasn't allowed back in America?

He's not allowed to stay in ...wow spacing, Brazil, right? Cause he has a charge of arson w/terrorism charge, meaning he was terrorizing his ex and burnt down a car or or house or something. But Brazil sees terrorism and thinks he's part of Y'all Qaeda or something.

GrandmaParty
Jan 31, 2003

Last seen trapped on Hell Island with only a flintlock, 8 pellets, and no pants.

Biscuit Hider

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

I still can't get over the fact that the home Rose lives in literally has bootleg DVDs as a front door. I mean, I'd gently caress Ed if I lived like that.

I'm pretending someone rich has messaged her and will take care of her because fame is their fetish

I also think that anfisa watches lana and thinks "Amateur"

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

Grem posted:

He's not allowed to stay in ...wow spacing, Brazil, right? Cause he has a charge of arson w/terrorism charge, meaning he was terrorizing his ex and burnt down a car or or house or something. But Brazil sees terrorism and thinks he's part of Y'all Qaeda or something.

Nah, he won his appeal and got a residency visa. Sadly.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

Put it this way, Ed is so disgusting she'd rather sleep with the rat in the DVD door shack with the leaky roof and moist matress

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

ICHIBAHN posted:

What is the biggest trainwreck show? Not just 90DF, in general. Looking for a complete riot. Tried Next Top Model but it's not quite insane enough. Thanks yalls.

The Surreal Life (the season with Verne Troyer stands out) and Celebrity Rehab both had some really cringey moments. I can't guarantee how well theyve aged since the some of the craziest people like Chyna are dead now but seeing Vince Neal act like a drunken pilled up rear end in a top hat or Bronson Pinchot throw a tantrum was certainly compelling when they first aired.

GrandmaParty
Jan 31, 2003

Last seen trapped on Hell Island with only a flintlock, 8 pellets, and no pants.

Biscuit Hider

Love After Lockup had the cringiest moment in the first season. James and Alla. She starts fading really fast and there's a scene where she's like a walking corpse in a restaurant. She blames it on pregnancy.

She was dope sick.

The relationship dynamics in 90 day fiancee are unequal. The relationship dynamics in Love Aftet Lockup are completely hosed up.

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS

2DCAT posted:

One of my favorite lockup moments was when the mom was like "I know you all thought I got pregnant due to the holy spirit..." and all the kids are like "no, we actually didn't think that at all."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpFvCWOzqfY

My gf and I have been trying to figure out what she had been telling people about Priscilla and this atleast cleared up what she told her kids, but did she really tell her friends it was a virgin birth????

Also Lacey, Shane, and John are absolutely my favorite relationship arc of the series.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

Was there no pillow talk this week?

Deadite
Aug 30, 2003

A fat guy, a watermelon, and a stack of magazines?
Family.

“Can we skip this question?”

That was awesome

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Deadite posted:

“Can we skip this question?”

That was awesome

That was a good lol

2DCAT
Jun 24, 2015

cyberdead.

Gravy Boat 2k

I'm just lol'ing that Stephanie thought, for some reason, that Ericka would surprise her at the airport to say goodbye?!

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Someone needs to do a wellness check on Darcey after that happening

timp
Sep 18, 2007

Everything is in my control

Lipstick Apathy

They edited Baby Girl Lisa’s proposal all wrong; should have been dark ominous music instead of the saccharine happily ever after music

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.

Why does Usman always seem so lethargic about everything?

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Geoffrey has to be the biggest scumbag they've had on this show.

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.

David looks exactly like the sort of guy who would be good at bowling.

timp
Sep 18, 2007

Everything is in my control

Lipstick Apathy

Re: Darcy visiting her dead brother’s grave: This is all very sad and sweet but this is not why I watch 90DF. C’mon.

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

Darcey and Marcey talking about how they should marry a millionaire or billionaire tells you everything you need to know about both of them.

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

That David bowling for a kiss montage with the 50's style rock music in the background was pretty perfect. I missed the first hour of the show and the Darcy cemetery trip was a bit of a downer but David never disappoints.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

BhindiBhaji Boogie posted:

That David bowling for a kiss montage with the 50's style rock music in the background was pretty perfect. I missed the first hour of the show and the Darcy cemetery trip was a bit of a downer but David never disappoints.

Lana celebrating the misses was worth them meeting. She looks like she wants to die.

Fat Albert in a can
Aug 20, 2006

These stupid forest elves have NO appreciation for how hard I work on my hair.

Did baby girl visa really think the brothers would be on her side? Oh, honey.

otter
Jul 23, 2007
word.

Im watching this "Lana wants to die and would do anything to get out of this" date, and the look on her face is that she wants $2.99 every time he hits send on the translation app. I also think she speaks better English than she lets on.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Great times call for great men

Nap Ghost

Geoffrey trying to squirm out of getting caught with his rebound is incredible TV

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Cyril Sneer posted:

David looks exactly like the sort of guy who would be good at bowling.

It's real odd that he bragged about being a professional bowler, then proceeded to bowl like complete poo poo, it looked like his first time bowling. Why lie about being good at bowling? Why even try to impress someone with your bowling skills if you're outside of Milwaukee, Wisconsin?

Anyway, I've heard people who are actually good at bowling are very attractive and cool.

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of

GrandmaParty posted:

The relationship dynamics in 90 day fiancee are unequal. The relationship dynamics in Love Aftet Lockup are completely hosed up.

I like it because of the frequency with which both people are hosed up. Like, 90DF, it's usually an insane American and someone else who is scamming them or is probably in it for the green card (and, hey, more power to them.) It's entertaining but the ugly/stupid American parade gets a little samey. Incidentally, this is one of the reasons Ash and his cocaine eyes has been a real high point of the season for me.

but Love After Lockup is a parade of different ways in which people can be hosed up. Maybe they're gold diggers! Maybe they're insanely controlling. Maybe they're on drugs. Maybe they're just generically awful at decision making. Maybe its all of the above! And what's great is that either person in the relationship might be fundamentally broken, and it's a race to figure out what peoples malfunction is.

Boxman fucked around with this message at 17:51 on May 25, 2020

2DCAT
Jun 24, 2015

cyberdead.

Gravy Boat 2k

Extra Large Marge posted:

It's real odd that he bragged about being a professional bowler, then proceeded to bowl like complete poo poo, it looked like his first time bowling. Why lie about being good at bowling? Why even try to impress someone with your bowling skills if you're outside of Milwaukee, Wisconsin?

Anyway, I've heard people who are actually good at bowling are very attractive and cool.

To be fair, I bowled at a fairly high level 20 years ago then proceeded to just quit because I had problems going from that level to one where I could quickly against to lane conditions I've never been to on the fly. After I played for like the first time in 10 years, I bowled incredibly bad to the point where if I told my friends I used to bowl at a high level prior to or during that game, I would have been the butt of jokes for years.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

I watched it at 1.5x speed but there really a scene where D'Arcy and D'arseB visited their brother's grave, and that was it?

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

ICHIBAHN posted:

I watched it at 1.5x speed but there really a scene where D'Arcy and D'arseB visited their brother's grave, and that was it?

Yes and the grave was dirty and unkempt

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

THEY VISIT ALL THE TIME

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Did anyone else notice the guy in some kind of pokemon onesie during Stephanie's airport scene?

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

No more Pillow Talk?

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

It really feels like the last few episodes of this season were recut to get an extra couple episodes out of the footage to make up for the lost programming space that not filming right now is going to cause

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

ICHIBAHN posted:

No more Pillow Talk?

My TV guide says there’s a new one at 11 est tonight

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Great times call for great men

Nap Ghost

Oh we get more of adventures Ronald and MAH BOY in the quarantine episode

Slapdash
Mar 30, 2010

Cyril Sneer posted:

Did anyone else notice the guy in some kind of pokemon onesie during Stephanie's airport scene?

Looked like a unicorn to me but yeah I immediately zeroed in on it too.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

David’s “mmmm” noises whenever he touches Lana are the grossest thing

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

Demon Of The Fall posted:

David’s “mmmm” noises whenever he touches Lana are the grossest thing

My body seals shut solid like a Barbie crotch when it hears those

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Extra Large Marge posted:

I am the guy that talks poo poo about his date throwing straight balls, repeatedly failing at curving it and looking like a general goof, and then just throwing it straight down the lane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Geoffrey trying to squirm out of getting caught with his rebound is incredible TV

Mary seemed to be handling that very well and mature especially with Varya going from 0 to poo poo talking rear end in a top hat as soon as the door opened and felt really bad for her. Especially with Geoffrey just standing there with a poo poo eating grin and not trying to do or stop anything or even acknowledge their relationship

Also after all of that about her illness and how she could die flying did Stephanie fly back without a mask?

«99 »