Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

otter posted:

Furthermore, gently caress anyone who ditches their kids in their country of origin and spends all their money on plastic surgery and then begs someone else (her dad) for financial support.

Yea Larissa got a poo poo deal with Coltee but it's hard to feel bad for her when you remember she has a kid that she left behind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

Also I hope they don't have Larissa's pool party friends on again. That chick that was "engaged" 13 times had some scary scowl face. My wife asked what was wrong when I went, "GAH!" and insisted that she must be better looking than I think because she had been engaged 13 times. I'm thinking it had more to do with how much liquor flows freely in Las Vegas and they were probably all toothless truckers OR she pretended to be Ukrainian and David fell for it.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I hope they have her other friend on again because she was cute as heck

Bloody Cat Farm
Oct 20, 2010

I can smell your pussy, Clarice.

Grem posted:

Yea Larissa got a poo poo deal with Coltee but it's hard to feel bad for her when you remember she has a kid that she left behind.

More than one kid I think

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Doesn't look like it, sadly

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Deavan's spirit animal is disappointment.

She is a garbage human and deserves every single ounce of disappointment coming her way.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnxd8GvQSiI

They really are milking this for all it’s worth

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Big Ed is definitely a silk kimono kind of guy

otter
Jul 23, 2007

word.

Why was David holding the cat like that?
When my cat aims it's gas canon my way I push it in another direction, don't stare directly at it.

big shtick energy
May 27, 2004

Is pouring beer on yourself considered flirting in Brazil?

DRINK ME
Jul 31, 2006
i cant fix avs like this because idk the bbcode - HTML IS BS MAN
Has Larissa been on the pole already? Or does she have another way to afford all the surgeries? I feel like a missed a chunk of time or something.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

She was getting money from Coltee still, wasn't she? Or possibly Ericee

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm watching season 6 for the first time and I hate almost all these people, they just seem like bad people. Maybe ilk turn around

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Empress Brosephine posted:

I'm watching season 6 for the first time and I hate almost all these people, they just seem like bad people. Maybe ilk turn around

Spoiler alert

They get worse

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Good lord I can't stand Colt. It seems this season doesn't have as many lovable "losers", it's very different and mean. I feel bad for Olga

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Colt gets worse

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Colt is legit pure evil and TLC is horrific for giving him screen time

Jamais Vu Again
Sep 16, 2012

zebras can have spots too
But I loved watching Coltee struggling with his PT homework.... I mean his super intense workout.

Tea Bone
Feb 18, 2011

I'm going for gasps.

otter posted:

Furthermore, gently caress anyone who ditches their kids in their country of origin and spends all their money on plastic surgery and then begs someone else (her dad) for financial support.

I'm genuinely disappointed that Larissa and Coltee broke up. They were both awful people and I took solace in them making eachothers lives worse.

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
Wtf kind of name is "Coltee"

Ugugugugugugug

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Cyril Sneer posted:

Wtf kind of name is "Coltee"

Ugugugugugugug

Its just Colt. Adding “-ee” to the end of words is some affectation of Portuguese speakers on the show and I think someone in this thread explained why but I can’t remember, but Colt deserves to be mocked. Paola does it too sometimes.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Ok I’m dying over here. I’ve mentioned before that I’m in the process of a visa with my S/O and she is on a Facebook group for people that are also in the process and she came across this today.

What is it with these old white ladies and Nigerian dudes??

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
I used to work in Ghana in the late 2000s, if you went to any internet cafe it would be full of dudes on OkCupid trolling for European/American women. I'd imagine with the explosion in social media since then it's even more prevalent.

Slapdash
Mar 30, 2010
I maintain the assumption that any time I see someone working out on either 90DF or My 600 Pound Life that it is the one and only time that they actually worked out.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Colt is repulsive in every sense

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Colt is repulsive in every sense

But he likes sex.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Virigoth posted:

But he likes sex.

I mean... I am sure we've all seen that picture so that is all the more vexing to me.

Also Paul... I forgot about this cretin

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Handyman and abuser Andrei trying to milk spineless dad for all he's worth is a solid subplot too.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Tania got a new shirt

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

The obvious solution is to let Karine and the baby live with her and make Paul live in a literal doghouse

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

This dad loving sucks

otter
Jul 23, 2007

word.

which one?

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Libby's dad is a straight chump. Yo bitch I'd like to go to Moldova, too, and it's only like 150 Euros from here, so why don't you pay for me?

Pump Jockey
Mar 15, 2019

i believe in love
I am binging the early seasons and I have one question:

What the gently caress is up with all of these debil owls?

I no see sumsing about the Gaw

I here 90 days and I see Buddha and I see every demon in your home but I not see sumsing about the Gaw

Bloody Cat Farm
Oct 20, 2010

I can smell your pussy, Clarice.
That guy was something else. Super creepy around her eldest daughter, and mean to the younger one. Somehow he’s already remarried.

imandyyo
Mar 19, 2012
This is nuts!

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
Colt and his mother can gently caress off with their toxic co-dependency. They have the perfect relationship with one another and the only reason Colt is looking for someone else is because he can't gently caress her.

They were isolated from the world long before a pandemic came along.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Did Colt go visit Jess with the intention of being a complete poo poo towards her or what?

Watching season 5 for the first time and holy gently caress Nicole and Azan are upsetting.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Did Colt go visit Jess with the intention of being a complete poo poo towards her or what?

I think that's just how all his interaction with other humans go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

David & Annie are one of the few couples in the entire series that actually surprised me. David was chubby, broke, a grifter, drunk and a loser. Annie seemed pretty dang great, although initially, I thought she perhaps may have wanted to escape rural Thailand. (Please note I am a leftist and a communist, I am throwing no shade on someone wanting to move to another country. Before COVID, I had traveled most of central America and a fair portion of Mexico solo as a woman and was about to start a job that would have me in Oaxaca six months out of the year.) From what we see now, I think David was for sure in a crisis - recently divorced, recent weightloss surgery and huge physical body transformation, family tensions with his kids, etc. Please remember that just before Annie and David's wedding, there was a huge blowup with his daughter calling Annie a prostitute as well as saying her mom divorced David due to frequenting prostitutes. They genuinely seem to have turned it around and seem very happy and stable. I am willing to chalk things up as David had a few years worth of a real rough patch - he seems to genuinely like teaching ESL and care for his students.

its pretty unbelievable how much they turned things around