Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

Corn Glizzy posted:

The way Nikola said “what do you want, hugs?!?” had me dying. Meisha run girl, run.

Yeah that dude is garbage. Like, he hit the jackpot with Megan Fox News. This is the type of poo poo that gets you believing in God, and he's completely squandering it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

This Other Way / Home Alone crossover is lit

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

DrVenkman posted:

Yeah that dude is garbage. Like, he hit the jackpot with Megan Fox News. This is the type of poo poo that gets you believing in God, and he's completely squandering it.

I'm imagining God just screaming down from the clouds at this guy to just have sex already

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

Shouldn’t David hang with Sheila when shes on shift at the casket? Wouldn’t the pro move be to say “I’m going to be here with you”? I think that’s what’s I’d do.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

The Emasculation of Gino pt. Infinity

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

WhyteRyce posted:

The Emasculation of Gino pt. Infinity

If not for the fact that Jasmine was supposedly spotted in Michigan I would've believed the idea that they had already broken up and this was for the show because he seems so checked out. But no, this is just what he wants.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I'm loling hard at the half assed apartment renovation that the dude is defending hard as "that's not a big deal" and "that's just the way it is here". Also lol at him wanting credit for having to take calls from her in the night about the things she wanted done when he just ignored them anyway

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Aug 2, 2023

car dance
May 12, 2010

Ben is actually an escaped polar bear, posing as a human.

Unlikely because Polar Bears do not know how to speak.
Also it does not make any sense.
Kimberly keeps talking about how she's seeing spirits with her and she doesn't really seem like a reliable narrator to me at this point. She's absolutely painful to watch because she's deeply triggered and out of control. She really needs to get some actual help. It's not that I think TJ is perfect, or that his responses were even remotely good, but I can't imagine keeping calm myself when someone is screaming like a wounded animal at me. I know there's a lot that isn't filmed, but I can't imagine them having left out something like her calmly going "hey, can we pin up a sheet over this window?" It's a lot easier to enjoy a show when one of the people isn't obviously abusing the other.

When one of the people is clearly mean or hateful to the other person, it's just not entertaining to watch. There's a point where certain couples stop being funny (Gino changing into his sleeping hat) starts being stressful to watch (Jasmine pulling narcissist tendencies when he finally had the call to call her out for her double standards). The moment that Kimberly starts screaming at the top of her lungs about toilet paper I just completely check out. It doesn't matter how much TJ "messed up" by not having a window or toilet paper, there's not really a reason for her to unleash her triggers at him like that.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

She’s clairvoyant so she’s reading way more than we have the privilege of seeing

stuxracer
May 4, 2006

Yeah I think he didn’t do a great job setting up the apartment but her screaming has me fast forwarding through their segments. It’s awful. She is an extreme rear end in a top hat.
I saw a screen grab on Reddit where she says dick = testicles so maybe I should watch this week.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I only half pay attention but was the apartment supposed to be done and move in ready or just half way there?

Also I lol hard every time he has to open the door with all his might

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
I laughed so hard at the multiple door-frames in the same room all having a different height, but even if he's an incompetent man-child who clearly withheld/gave her wrong info on that build: girl calm down.

wtf is screaming at the top of your lungs to this confused mother's boy going to do? either help him fix the situation as partners, like you're crying about, or go home to your wicca circle.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

stop attacking my queen kimberley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUZqbvMTt3A

girl escaped a life of gun violence she drat well deserve doorways that match

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

buddy a lot of us grew up in America

stuxracer
May 4, 2006

Gino finally getting off because Jasmine pissed on him is not what I expected but is perfect.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

stuxracer posted:

Gino finally getting off because Jasmine pissed on him is not what I expected but is perfect.

That whole scene escalated quickly.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Amanda is exhausting. Oh I don’t like anything about living here….woah you want to someday move to the US I don’t think I can trust you now

Also thinking a restaurant is scary because it has a wood roof. She really is a high schooler still

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Aug 8, 2023

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

stuxracer posted:

TLC release the piss tape

stuxracer
May 4, 2006

Yeah Amanda sucks. His friend was right to call her out. Understand she has major issues she needs to get over, but it’s not cool to hurt the dude. This has to be the only person she has ever dated
Edit: ^ yeah exactly. She is like a little kid.

Kimberly continued her rude streak with more family members too. It’s great.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Kudos to Christian for taking the route that gets the most people mad at him as possible

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Way down on the list of grievances with this show but lol at the “I don’t know if I can move I’ll miss New York pizza too much” poo poo from Julio

“Can you make me some French toast I really need French toast with syrup how can I get that anyplace other than New York”

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Aug 9, 2023

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

Amanda, impressively, continues to be one of the worst people on the show. Do you know how hard that is for someone who hasn't ticked the abusive or racist boxes to still be considered one of the worst people they've televised? Just an unpleasant brat. Oh you're shocked that Razvan wants to go the US, but you started this show telling your sister that you hope he proposes so how shocked are you really? She treats everything he says as though it's the first time he's ever said it. I never thought I'd feel bad for a tiktokker who pours chocolate syrup over himself for money but that's the Matt Sharp touch.

I got nothing for Jasmine and Gino. I've never seen such an overtly sexual person lacking in any sexiness the way Jasmine does. All it took was a night of pure debauchery to get Gino to bust, so good luck keeping that attitude up Jasmine. You're going to be pissing on the boy in Michigan and dreaming of your 3k a month apartment back home wondering if it was all worth it.

Tyray, my man, the sympathy well has run a little dry for you. I just hope he takes this experience and makes some good from it. Hopefully meets new friends and lives a life that's happier than the one he has now.

Christian and Cleo have been heading towards this from the start. Intimacy was always the clear issue for Christian, coupled with his family members telling him that he's dating a Man. So he's gone and done the absolute worst thing which is to be intimate and not only regret it, but immediately start panicking about who she's told.

Has anyone been watching 90 Day UK? Shorter episodes, no filler and it zips by. They would have had the Tyray story done in one episode.

Organic Lube User
Apr 15, 2005

Below Decks Down Under just fired their bosun for attempted rape. Dude got naked and climbed in a passed out girl's bunk during a shipwide power outage.
Then one of the interior crew was like "I wish he had come and hosed me instead" and she got fired too.
loving wild.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

DrVenkman posted:

Has anyone been watching 90 Day UK? Shorter episodes, no filler and it zips by. They would have had the Tyray story done in one episode.

I much prefer it. Less producer fuckery, less dragged out stories, a much better treatment of people. I'm unsure if Shane is nonbinary or full on trans but the producers let them have some personality besides that quality.

And Jose. I loving love Jose. He is not bright but he is excited.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Organic Lube User posted:

Below Decks Down Under just fired their bosun for attempted rape. Dude got naked and climbed in a passed out girl's bunk during a shipwide power outage.
Then one of the interior crew was like "I wish he had come and hosed me instead" and she got fired too.
loving wild.

We aren’t caught up yet but lol that’s loving awesome and I can’t wait for my wife to see that.

Tea Bone
Feb 18, 2011

I'm going for gasps.

DrVenkman posted:

G-Mawwwwwww posted:

Is good.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

I love you, Chicken

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

G-Mawwwwwww posted:

I love youuuuu , Chickeeeen

Pretty sure that’s how it goes

carrionman
Oct 30, 2010

MarcusSA posted:

We aren’t caught up yet but lol that’s loving awesome and I can’t wait for my wife to see that.

Even better, the lady that got fired had been basically harassing one of the guys to have sex with her, to the extent the producers had to ask her to leave his room as she was not taking him telling her to gently caress off in at all.

Tea Bone
Feb 18, 2011

I'm going for gasps.

G-Mawwwwwww posted:

I loved that his response to "Jose, I've heard rumours that you slept with a prostitute while filming your missing video" was:
"That woman is not a prostitute"

Revealing her clearly knows who's being referred to and best case scenario now is that she is a sex worker but he didn't sleep with her.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Holy poo poo she is real like Lana.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Virigoth posted:

Holy poo poo she is real like Lana.

Lmao

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

Christian is kind of a dickwad.
It would have been way better to be honest and say “ yeah, I’m not comfortable” than to go into a flaming tailspin and try to flip it around like that.

also as much as I can’t stand Jasmine I would put up with her for an hour or two to go to the empanada place.

Double edit: it just now occurred to me that every episode this season of Before the 90 Days are titled with the names of 80s movies.

otter fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Aug 14, 2023

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

otter posted:

Christian is kind of a dickwad.
It would have been way better to be honest and say “ yeah, I’m not comfortable” than to go into a flaming tailspin and try to flip it around like that.

also as much as I can’t stand Jasmine I would put up with her for an hour or two to go to the empanada place.

Double edit: it just now occurred to me that every episode this season of Before the 90 Days are titled with the names of 80s movies.

it's not even that he's uncomfortable with who Cleo is, it's that he looks like a typical "nice guy" who does this stuff with anyone he dates

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Organic Lube User posted:

loving wild.

This was fuckin crazy TV but I really really wish she would have gotten fired after the producers pulled her down from that dudes bed.

Obviously the remarks she made were like next level but I think her behavior towards that dude was kinda glossed over.

Pretty sure she grabbed his dick in the hot tub too.

Argyle
Jun 7, 2001

WhyteRyce posted:

it's not even that he's uncomfortable with who Cleo is, it's that he looks like a typical "nice guy" who does this stuff with anyone he dates

This, plus I get the impression that he desperately wants people to think he’s cool and interesting. I can just picture him barging into conversations at parties like “whoa it’s getting late, I better call my TRANS GIRLFRIEND in EUROPE” and then waiting expectantly for follow-up questions so he can pretend it’s no big deal.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I loving thought this was a fake post from a parody account but nope
https://twitter.com/90DayFiance/status/1690905315225583616

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Last chance for these people to still be on the show
https://twitter.com/90DayFiance/status/1691208287390158849

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

WhyteRyce posted:

Last chance for these people to still be on the show
https://twitter.com/90DayFiance/status/1691208287390158849

Luckily we know everyone there sucks in a not fun way and we can skip it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

WhyteRyce posted:

I loving thought this was a fake post from a parody account but nope
https://twitter.com/90DayFiance/status/1690905315225583616

Happy for her husband