Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

I really like Sam's dad, who's a dead ringer for Dale Gribble. Citra is also great with her random pop culture references. She clearly seems to care about Sam. I honestly hope that they work out, I hope Sam stays clean, I hope Sam's dad gets photos of his Bigfoot.

The rest of the cast on this season is trash. Same with the cast on Happily Ever After. Miss Debbie is the only one that is entertaining with her TLC manufactured hijinks. I cannot stand Jamal, with his stupid Max from A Goofy Movie smirk and his "what you're not going to do..." phlegmy speech he was giving to Veronica.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Organic Lube User
Apr 15, 2005

Lol at Debbie's dumbfuck cop son just bald-faced admitting he's gonna do an illegal background check on his mom's date.
We knew you were scum when you said you were a cop, you didn't have to prove it dude.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

That was the most professional sounding break up text I’ve seen. You can probably use that on LinkedIn as your RTO mandate I quit open letter

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Feb 26, 2024

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away
Good god Nikki has the emotional maturity of a 12 year old. “I put three hearts, and he just ignored it :gonk:

I also found it interesting when she was listing off “all the years invested, the money, heart, soul, time”, “money” was the first thing she listed. He’s a person, not a cryptocurrency ffs. If that’s how she’s framing things, with “money spent” as the first loss that comes to mind, she maybe needs to consider the boytoy she thought she was buying finally decided it wasn’t worth the price he had to pay anymore.

Justin’s response regarding losing his “status and dignity” confirmed what I was saying all along - he can’t get over the fact she is trans and was no longer in to her but wanted to keep the free money flowing in. In the meantime, he’s screwing around with Women as Defined by Moldavian Culture because he is a man and has needs and (some other dumb excuse he gave that I can’t remember why it was ok for him to gently caress other women while continuing to take her money with no agreement in place ok’ing that).

And, the cherry on the sugar mama sundae, she’s wondering why he didn’t want her to fly 5,000 miles to discuss in person an ongoing issue that they’ve already had a hundred fights about. Sunk cost fallacy is a hell of a drug.

TL;DR: they both suck immensely which means we will be seeing them on the single life or in bed with other people on pillow talk :nallears:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Reading that break up text, the first thing to come to mind was someone used chat gpt

Also why did they blur the tarot cards

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

Big fan of Anali and Clayton's wedding reception being held in the gymnasium of a local junior high.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

ultraviolence123 posted:

Big fan of Anali and Clayton's wedding reception being held in the gymnasium of a local junior high.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Angela went online to say that Michael is missing

quote:

They said he left his passport. His phone. Everything. Only took the clothing he was wearing. They also said Angela went out to get them lunch, he stayed back. When she returned he was gone. She hasn’t seen or heard from him since. Now strangers are invited to her home to search on foot. The address is on Google. Also that John guy looks rough LOL Angela didn’t invite him over. He just showed up to help. Hopefully he can help the way he did with Paul. They also said there was a Be on the lookout for him over the weekend but now it’s a missing person. Allegedly there is a few thousand up for a reward if you find him

you can follow some clout chasers livestream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy5JNs6LmUo

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Feb 26, 2024

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

WhyteRyce posted:

Angela went online to say that Michael is missing

real michael or blowup michael?

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

quote:

Yes and I’m listening to her on a live right now and she’s saying these things:

“I just wanted to (not Miykul someone else) clear so and so’s name”

“If he IS alive then…blah blah blah”

“If he’s found dead somewhere, I’m responsible for him….if he’s alive then it’s messed up!”

“gently caress NDA, this is my husband.”

“Just to be clear and get this out in the open, I love TLC and Sharp…..”

“If he is ok….then those is hosed up and cruel. You know what this has done to ME?”

“I’ve gotta make sure he is alive”

“Don’t everybody give Johnny no credit but he tells the loving truth. “

“I’m not Chantel, I’m not Daniel, I’m not! You got the wrong goddamn American to do this! I tell you what you can do, go back and watch the season from 2018 I pray to god I’m wrong he didn’t do this, but go look what he had done! Everyone is calling me stupid, Johnny!!” (Around the 48 minute mark)

And they all have cash app handles up on the screen.

quote:

This live is an absolute zoo. Bini on the line denying having anything to do with this, which Angela believes because he is "[her] son." Baby Girl Lisa is going live so she can "help," and she is raspily praying for Angela. She will use her Instagram connections to find Mykul. Truly a historic day in the 90 Day Universe, we shall remember it and cherish it forever

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

There is like a 10k bounty up on Michael right now

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

So the "superstitious gringos" at the National Hurricane Center won't have screenshots to use on spicy Twitter dunks later?

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Stay safe Michael

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Reading that break up text, the first thing to come to mind was someone used chat gpt

Most likely because the art was copyrighted.

Also, I didn't think Igor's break-up text about dignity was just because she's trans. Remember she also renamed him Justin.

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

dovetaile posted:

Most likely because the art was copyrighted.

Also, I didn't think Igor's break-up text about dignity was just because she's trans. Remember she also renamed him Justin.

There’s some hosed up irony there in that she doesn’t accept him as he is, with his past and even the name he was born with… the whole thing she does with “Well yeah, I’m verbally abusive to him all the time and he should just get over it in a few days and come back for more” really makes me cringe because it reminds me of the poo poo my wife used to pull with every time I did something she didn’t like yelling “Do you want a divorce? Until the day I offered to take her up on it and it iced that poo poo. She’s been in counseling for years and she’s better now, but god drat. The expectation of “I say mean poo poo and I don’t really mean it that much” is just garbage behavior.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Pretty sure Michael is on the run. Godspeed Michael, and may you avoid the wrath of Angry Angela the AMERICAN

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Bogus Adventure posted:

Pretty sure Michael is on the run. Godspeed Michael, and may you avoid the wrath of Angry Angela the AMERICAN

Without his passport though? I do hope he's all right and somewhere safe.

otter
Jul 23, 2007

word.

dovetaile posted:

Without his passport though? I do hope he's all right and somewhere safe.

Probably hanging out with jovi doing the bj at the strip club.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

otter posted:

Probably hanging out with jovi doing the bj at the strip club.

Michael's new name is Chet Manly, and he's starting a new life as a burlesque club bouncer in NOLA.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

Michael has been found
https://starcasm.net/angela-deem-husband-michael-found/

quote:

We have an update on 90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After star Michael Ilesanmi, who went missing on Friday. He was last seen on security camera footage leaving Angela Deem’s house in Hazlehuurst, Georgia on the afternoon of February 23.

90 Day Fiancé blogger John Yates, who is currently with his husband Cody at Angela’s home, just shared an update on YouTube revealing that Michael has been found!

“Michael is safe,” John revealed moments ago during a live stream.

Right after John’s live stream announcing Michael’s disappearance ended, Angela got a phone call from the local police stating that they were contacted by Michael.

Michael had left his passport and ID at Angela’s house, but police were able to confirm it was Michael with photos of his ID that Michael had on a cell phone Angela did not know about.

“Here’s the wild part,” John continued. “He told the police that he was in fear of his life he did not want the police –” Angela could be heard in the background correcting John. “– Angela knowing his location.”

Angela was clearly angry as she continued to talk in the background. “I asked him to go home because he doesn’t love me,” she said of Michael. “And then he disappeared. That’s it.”

At another point, Angela stated, “Here’s the Yahoo boy part,” before calling some woman a wh**e, but I couldn’t quite make sense of who she was talking about.

John Yates (and Angela) are still live on YouTube. We will continue to monitor the story and will update with any additional details.

UPDATE – Angela claimed that she and Michael weren’t sleeping together and she believes it’s because he’s gay. Quote from Angela during the live stream:

He hasn’t been sleeping with me. I don’t know if he’s gay or not. And you know I love gays! But there’s something wrong. I don’t think it’s me. I think he’s really hiding he’s gay. And it’s OK. I said, ‘You’re in the US now Michael.’

Angela also had a new message for Michael: “I know where you’re at and I.C.E. will see you soon.”

More from Angela on her relationship with Michael:

How am I supposed to feel? This motherf***er — because I wanted him to go home and I can’t tell y’all that because I’m on the show! And he f***ing went and did this because I want him to go home! I was nice to him! He has mentally abused me for seven god***n years!

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

quote:

Michael is alive!
Johnny Yates is streaming right now. Apparently Michael contacted the police. He said that he left Angela because he feared for his life. Now they're saying that he's going to file VAWA (for domestic violence survivors to self-petition for a green card).

Michael said: Angela took his passport, smashed his phone, kept him from contacting family, locked him inside her house. His family apparently called for welfare checks multiple times over the first 2 or 3 days after he arrived to the US. He had a burner phone and took a photo of his passport. He doesn't want Angela to know his whereabouts.

Angela/Johnny are saying: Angela and Michael traveled extensively to NYC, Cali, and Florida in the 2 months he's been in the US. There are photos from 5 days ago where they were having fun. They were just filming the reunion for HEA. They have his passport and phone which are clearly not destroyed. He's left the house and drove multiple times alone. Some woman in the background who appears to be related to Angela is saying he stole her diamond ring (edit: it's her daughter).

Angela sounds completely f-ing wasted.

Anyway, that's pretty much all there's been so far...

Edit: I'm pretty sure they think they're muted right now, and Angela keeps burping like a sailor and calling Michael a r*tard. She's screaming and going insane.

Edit 2: They're taking poo poo about all of us on Reddit! They're pulling out his passport to prove to Reddit that it's not destroyed?

Edit 3: I left out the part about how when Michael left, he was supposed to be watching Angela's granddaughter who recently almost died. She's only 7, and he left her alone when he walked out.

Edit 4: Apparently Michael was in some kind of paid whatsapp group to help Nigerians come to America

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Michael abandoning a 7 year old (who recently almost died?!?) to escape the terror of living with Angela is peak 90 Day Fiance.

I haven't watched the show in a while, did Angela end up getting banned from the show and any spinoffs? I thought that was a big thing a while back.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

A Fancy Hat posted:

Michael abandoning a 7 year old (who recently almost died?!?) to escape the terror of living with Angela is peak 90 Day Fiance.

I haven't watched the show in a while, did Angela end up getting banned from the show and any spinoffs? I thought that was a big thing a while back.

They are on the next HEA

stuxracer
May 4, 2006

Witch ladies panic attack crying is the worst. Ohmygodohmygodahhhhhh

I hope we get an update from Anali’s dad. I’m assuming he just slowly walked into the sea.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Hello everyone

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

anyone in this thread watch Welcome to Plathville? Another big Quiverfull/fundie Xtian family like the Duggars, but hosed up in a different way. Anyhow, Ethan and Olivia are getting divorced.

otter
Jul 23, 2007

word.

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

anyone in this thread watch Welcome to Plathville? Another big Quiverfull/fundie Xtian family like the Duggars, but hosed up in a different way. Anyhow, Ethan and Olivia are getting divorced.

That show always looked like the fakest thing on tlc which is saying a lot. It looks like 100% condensed manufactured drama.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

yes/no - it's an abusive high-control group that the mom is running, and she's trying to hide the extent of that from the producers, while the producers edit around the religious parts trying to hide the extent of that from us.

Fake drama hiding real horror.

i no longer watch but i hope the kids all get out ok

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

WhyteRyce posted:

Hello everyone

Michael...

DoubleT2172
Sep 24, 2007

Whatshernames prayer closet always gave me the heebie jeebies

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
Those Plathville fucks were literally on good terms with those Duggar assholes. I'm surprised there weren't more skeletons discovered in their closets.

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Good. Olivia deserves so much better than to be shackled to that overgrown child.

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

After the initial shock wore off mid season 1 it was just terminally boring. The most interesting thing about it was finding out Barry plath turned into a roided out freak.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I guess Angela tased Michael???

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

moriah singing is always good for a laugh

https://youtu.be/DwMhbtVuKa8

Faustian Bargain fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Mar 4, 2024

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away
Why are these goofballs dressed like they’re going to a second chance prom after the taping?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

WhyteRyce posted:

I guess Angela tased Michael???

Good grief, Michael needs to go into hiding for real

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://people.com/90-day-fiance-the-other-way-gabe-pabon-announces-divorce-from-isabel-8603676

Wow, did I seriously misremember things or didn't they seem like one of the only normal couples on the show?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Reunion talk

burning a candle covered in your partners cum is gross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Reunion talk

burning a candle covered in your partners cum is gross

Who did this, and why do I already know that it's Coltie.