Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat
Lmao at Usman preemptively refusing to use the condoms that Lisa's friends made her bring. Definitely how a person who's never had sex without a condom would react, yep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Did I hear him wrong or do Sojaboy and his two roommates only have one bed they all sleep in

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
Varya is adorable and deserves better.

I'm also living for Usman and Giant. They're hilarious.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

My favorite character was the Australian flower shop owner.

The very idea of a single person being a "best customer" to a flower shop is insane to me and I want to see a whole series about this.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

A Fancy Hat posted:

My favorite character was the Australian flower shop owner.

The very idea of a single person being a "best customer" to a flower shop is insane to me and I want to see a whole series about this.

They actually made a movie about it.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
As shocking as it seemed, Big Ed and Rose seemed to have some genuine chemistry unlike the woman abuser and Varya. Watching Soja Boy and the old woman is awkward as hell. Although it will be hilarious to watch her jealousy breakdowns I know are coming soon. Poor Avery is walking into a buzzsaw with relationship coach guy. I feel bad for her.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

I fastforward through Woman Abuser, gently caress him.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

GrandmaParty posted:

Varya is adorable and deserves better.

I'm also living for Usman and Giant. They're hilarious.

I'm praying for a crossover with them and Angela

Jamais Vu Again
Sep 16, 2012

zebras can have spots too
I died when soja boi rolled out of his spooning to hit the hookah while still in bed.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

This is your first time not using a condom?
...........yeeeeeesss

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

Is it just me or is David a complete fuckwit?
its like the new years eve ball dropping, just waiting for it to blow up in his face... 3... 2... 1....

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

otter posted:

its like the new years eve ball dropping, just waiting for it to blow up in his face... 3... 2... 1....

You mean the guy who wanted to date a Ukrainian because Natasha from Rocky and Bullwinkle turned him on????

otter
Jul 23, 2007

word.

Frostbite Falls isn't the ONLY disputed territory in this guy's future.
David: I know her so well, I've spent $100,000 with absolutely nothing to show for it.
Ukranian girl: This is scam. I know.
David: Oh no, I believe it. Everyone else is wrong!

So now the punchline is that Williams from "London", the Ukranian mystery chat girl and Soljaboy are all the same guy. Come on TLC. Don't let me down.

I love that he is obsessed with the fake accent done by an American actress hamming it up. He would have been in his late 20s when Ducktales came out. Wonder if he had a thing for Magica DeSpell too.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

WhyteRyce posted:

You mean the guy who wanted to date a Ukrainian because Natasha from Rocky and Bullwinkle turned him on????

I still can't stop laughing

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

otter posted:

So now the punchline is that Williams from "London", the Ukranian mystery chat girl and Soljaboy are all the same guy. Come on TLC. Don't let me down.

Some math person calculate the odds of two people from Las Vegas both getting cat fished on the same show at the same time

GI_Clutch
Aug 22, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Dinosaur Gum

otter posted:

Yes. mmmm

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Is David wearing a wig, or does he dye his hair? It's been too long since La Maldita Madre Chantel snatched that weave; I need to see a tumbling hairpiece.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

There was some egregiously bad manufactured drama editing by TLC when Lisa was sitting alone in the car and getting mad at hearing SojaBoy’s phone blowing up in the drivers’s seat, and meanwhile Soja is walking around outside the car with his phone in his hand.

otter
Jul 23, 2007

word.

Hazo posted:

There was some egregiously bad manufactured drama editing by TLC when Lisa was sitting alone in the car and getting mad at hearing SojaBoy’s phone blowing up in the drivers’s seat, and meanwhile Soja is walking around outside the car with his phone in his hand.

Maybe he has 2 phones? Or it was someone else’s? Or that specific footage of him with the phone in his hand was from a different time and looked more interesting than that specific moment in time ?

There’s still a really good chance it’s manufactured drama. But what if?

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

The fact that David says he's typing in all caps and she's sending me an icon makes me giggle way too much

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
When I broke up with my partner I chose to be celebite. Now that I am dating someone new, I hope to end this celebicy.

:thunk:

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I thought she was gonna say something ridiculous like “I’ve been celibate since my last relationship. That ended 4 months ago”

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat

WhyteRyce posted:

The fact that David says he's typing in all caps and she's sending me an icon makes me giggle way too much

Those 2000s-style smilies were hilarious

I always love seeing texts and chat logs. The people on this show are just so bad at writing I don't know how they communicate anything more complex than "I miss u baby love my wife😍😍♥️♥️", "yes im ur wife and u my hubby forever😘😍". I guess they don't

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
TLC's 90 Day Fiance: YES mmmmm

Jamais Vu Again
Sep 16, 2012

Hmmm, wonder why Usman’s ma thinks Lisa is going to enslave him?

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Jamais Vu Again posted:

Hmmm, wonder why Usman’s ma thinks Lisa is going to enslave him?

She's just buying a human to bully into being her sexual outlet, it's not like slavery at all!

Demon Of The Fall posted:

I thought she was gonna say something ridiculous like “I’ve been celibate since my last relationship. That ended 4 months ago”

Sounds like something Tania would say tbh.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

2DCAT posted:

When I broke up with my partner I chose to be celebite. Now that I am dating someone new, I hope to end this celebicy.

:thunk:

I assumed she was maybe saying "I wasn't having casual sex", but I laughed out loud at this moment, too.

We need trash TV like this more than ever to bring us together as a people, united in saying "Holy poo poo Darcey maybe cool it on the plastic surgery for a bit."

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Darcey looks like the human equivalent of when you blow up a balloon and let it go and it makes a sound like PPPPPPPBBBBBBFFFPPPPPTTTTBBBBB

Darcey looks like if you made a sex robot out of Silly Putty.

Darcey looks like a RealDoll being smothered by an inflatable canoe.

Darcey looks like Barbie after a few years in a rural Tennessee prison.

Darcey looks like an illustration of an American imperialist as drawn by a very horny North Korean.

Darcey looks like her car's airbag accidentally deployed right into her face, but made it fashion.

Darcey looks like the girl who has one gay friend who doesn't even like her but calls herself a "f** hag" anyways.

Darcey looks like all the wine moms at my private high school melted into one entity.

Bloody Cat Farm
Oct 20, 2010

I can smell your pussy, Clarice.

A Fancy Hat posted:

We need trash TV like this more than ever to bring us together as a people, united in saying "Holy poo poo Darcey maybe cool it on the plastic surgery for a bit."

I’m stealing this

Deadite
Aug 30, 2003

A fat guy, a watermelon, and a stack of magazines?
Family.
I wonder if the travel restrictions and quarantines will make it into the next season of the show. I would love to see how Syngin copes with not being able to leave the shed he shares with Tania for weeks

Deadite
Aug 30, 2003

Family.
Who am I kidding Tania would never listen to doctors or science

Jamais Vu Again
Sep 16, 2012

Darce is.... harsh. Her titties look so sad, all the time.

For the purposes of drama, I will forgive Stephanie for being ridiculous. “I have a history of choosing bad partners, so I’m going to stay celibate until I go the therapy until I understand my part in these choices I find someone really worth it!”

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

People are commenting on Ash's crazy cocaine eyes and now I can't unsee them

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

WhyteRyce posted:

People are commenting on Ash's crazy cocaine eyes and now I can't unsee them

You didn't notice them before? They're the only thing I see when he's on screen.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Here we go can't wait

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Lisa is easily impressed, huh?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

it's incredibly how each season feel more exploitative than the last
the first few had some weirdos for sure but I can't think of a realistic couple in this whole bunch

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

it's incredibly how each season feel more exploitative than the last
the first few had some weirdos for sure but I can't think of a realistic couple in this whole bunch

I dunno, I feel like Erika and Steph might do okay.

Deadite
Aug 30, 2003

Family.

dovetaile posted:

I dunno, I feel like Erika and Steph might do okay.

Counterpoint: professional YouTuber

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Youtube who sells nudes*