Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Extra Large Marge posted:

When they do get fleeced it's pretty rough. Jbali married a large Ohio woman, cleared out her checking account, maxed out her credit cards then just skipped town.

I'm surprised this guy didn't get deported, but she wanted to try and work it out.

That story was amazing. She’s basically dirt poor white trash and fell in love with him via the Internet. She bought him a flight and once he landed in the USA he went missing for days. Then they got married and he refused to kiss her at the end of the ceremony because it was Ramadan. She just spent all her time looking adoringly at him while he insulted her. Felt sorry for her but oh my god what an idiot.

I feel an underrated couple are the ones who met in South America. He was a big celebrity and she pronounced his home country as Nicuragwaaaa and was super loving annoying. They ended up living with her parents in the middle of nowhere Midwest. That was more depressing to me than someone getting scammed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Bape Culture posted:

Is it as enjoyable to watch as the fat person show?

Yes. Although the 600lb show has the Indian doctor guy who I love because he takes no poo poo. Always funny watching him interrogate his patients because they’ve only lost 2lbs in a month or something and come up with excuses like ‘but muscle weighs more than fat!’

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah, the celebrity story sounds sad. like he could be with anyone he wanted down there but now he is trapped in fentanyl county USA.

He wanted to launch a career in the USA, and I think he expected to get to great heights despite not speaking any English and living three hours from the nearest city.

Also, I’m pretty sure they got married because they were both saving it for marriage and were idiot horny 19 year olds. It was just bad decisions all the way down.

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

The one where they kept finding squashed cats under the hoard was probably the worst. The one where the lady lost her dentures and was just really mean and trashy.