Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

The producers need to put Ben and Rob on a collision course to see who has the stronger main character syndrome.

I suspect Rob would win since he has an edge on managing meager resources but regardless of who really wins we all lose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

WhyteRyce posted:

Rob would beat Ben to a pulp with his hatch stick

A beat to hell Chrysler Crossfire is praxis and will enable Comrade Rob to defeat the Christian capitalists once and for all, Inshallah. Just as soon as he gets a role in something.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

otter posted:

Wife put on the newest single life season, and fell asleep about 5 minutes into it. God drat, Chantel is a horrible person and her friends are intolerable. Does this get any better or is it just this awful “look at me, pay attention to me” stupidity?

No, it just keeps getting worse. The producers love it because they got the damned cows to milk themselves even if the milk that comes out is pus filled poo poo that will give botulism to anything it touches.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Whoever up thread recommended TheQuickSlice YouTube channel just watch those. It summarizes nicely and they usually call out the problems pretty accurately with fun callback jokes.

Don't listen to TheQuickSlice podcast which really needs an outline at least if not a script. It's mostly them trying to remember who is who on the show which is how it feels to watch all thirty spins offs now.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Also why did they blur the tarot cards

So the "superstitious gringos" at the National Hurricane Center won't have screenshots to use on spicy Twitter dunks later?

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

WhyteRyce posted:

This was the incident that finally set Michael off

If this is true isn't it straight up assault/domestic abuse and if Michael chose to he could press charges? Is it a matter of immigration status that he couldn't? Or maybe he didn't know he could? Or just didn't want to because reasons?

I know this is a show that makes its money in human misery but the producers bringing the stripper on when Jasmine had already punched the AZ-5 button and was in the middle of melting down was a new low. Or maybe the stripper had been on earlier? Who knows; The magic of editing!

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Natalie sowing: Hahaha, yes! Yes!
Natalie reaping: No! What the gently caress?!

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Sarper working on the speed running strats to set a record from sitting down on a first date dinner to sitting down in a holding cell.

The show runners must love Debbie for making Treebeard sound like John Moschitta Jr., lots of free easy episode padding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

I'm behind but holy poo poo Rob is such a pile of loving garbage. I mean Sophie is a dumbass but Mr. TP is Bougie is really something special in the worst way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnUAw2TYmo4

What happened to his dog?