Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tea Bone
Feb 18, 2011

I'm going for gasps.

Just finished Season 1 of Happily Ever After. Can we talk about Alexei's Dad's toupee during the wedding ceremony:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tea Bone
Feb 18, 2011

I'm going for gasps.

Darcey's last last scene had the air of an after credits scene in a movie setting up a sequel.
"Maybe I should try dating older guys"

David's P.I is too good for him.

Tea Bone
Feb 18, 2011

I'm going for gasps.

Extra Large Marge posted:

I don't know what was funnier, Stephanie calling Erika a narcissist, or Baby Girl Lisa frequently giving out unsolicited advice.

It's David lecturing Yolanda on how to spot a cat fish.

Tea Bone
Feb 18, 2011

I'm going for gasps.

otter posted:

Furthermore, gently caress anyone who ditches their kids in their country of origin and spends all their money on plastic surgery and then begs someone else (her dad) for financial support.

I'm genuinely disappointed that Larissa and Coltee broke up. They were both awful people and I took solace in them making eachothers lives worse.