Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
That Aziz guy dunks on the dumb fat chick constantly and has never looked at her with anything except contempt.

"Mae, come say hi to your new daddy!"

I also enjoy the alcoholic tweedledee looking old guy with no money moving into his friend's garage because he's got no money. That poor woman. She thought she was going to live a glamorous life in the U.S.A. and she's living in a garage in Kentucky. At least her parents got a couple buffaloes out of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Demon Of The Fall posted:

She’s also the cutest of all the 90 Day girls, I have a huge crush on Kolani :blush:

I like Paola. She's got a great personality and she's beautiful. Too bad her fiance seems to be deep in the closet.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

M_Sinistrari posted:

I did feel bad for Annie stuck with David in the garage. It was bad enough his family was so sure she met him at a sex club, but her just seeing that he was all talk and not a pot to piss in was awful.
David must have some really, REALLY extreme dirt on Chris for Chris to keep financing his life. I'm guessing that they both did some unsavory things in Thailand.

Poor Annie seems nice and seems to think that once David "gets a job" everything will be great. Dude is 48 (looks 60) and has nothing to show for himself and no money. You couldn't have picked a worse guy to get you the American dream.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Deadite posted:

Andrei from I think Romania who didn’t take poo poo from anyone
poo poo like his fiancee going out to clubs with her sisters. His fiancee was so unlikable. She pronounced his name with unnecessary flair every goddamned time and thought she was such hot poo poo for landing a foreign meathead.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

vyst posted:

Also just FYI Elizabeth's family and everyone adjacent are huge MAGA chuds.
Of course they are. They're rich white people.

Elizabeth repulses me. I don't know why I have such a visceral reaction to her, but she grosses me out big time.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Fabulousity posted:

The after season special where the 20 year old guy from Tunisia and the broke 40 year old lady from the rust belt got into an argument that ended with him telling her to seek medical attention for vaginal odor on national television is still the peak cringe for this show.

Which ones are these? what in the gently caress.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Actually she kind of busted herself out there. He never mentioned specifics until she did. Gross; I really didn't want to have any knowledge of that woman's genital area. But seriously, why the gently caress do these gross rear end middle aged and older people think they deserve some attractive 20 something? It's just so gross all around. I don't like any of the characters, but I do have pity for a few of them.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

M_Sinistrari posted:

All the food I saw them with looked good
It was hilarious seeing them force her to eat the sheep head.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I know a guy that serial dates women and buys them all the same gifts at the same relationship milestones. They start to think it is serious and he then breaks up with them. This is a 2 year cycle, like clockwork. He's clearly hooked to the honeymoon period and will never change. I feel sorry for him, but even sorrier for the women that fall for it.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Bape Culture posted:

You can afford a pretty big house like that in the states on presumably minimum wage? America is wild.

You can't afford any house on minimum wage except in extreme circumstances.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Groovelord Neato posted:

the best part is when he tries to kiss her one night and she goes WHAT ARE YOU DOING.

(also she tried to get a work visa and was denied before they became engaged)
He was trying to be smooth and was failing hard.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Normal people don't get catfished because normal people realize 100% online relationships aren't real relationships.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

"AnimeIsTrash" posted:

It's also hilarious how insecure he is about her encounters with other dudes. He knows he's marrying way up.

I hate that guy. He was so salty that the pirate guy was talking to her and she was digging it. Poor girl.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

emptyspace posted:

Same here. They go way out of their way to do something nice, which isn't only expensive for them, but roasting a whole pig takes all damned day. But also, who the gently caress balks at roast pork (except for religious reasons)? That poo poo is delicious.
Yeah, what an rear end in a top hat. Where did he think pork chops came from?

That pig looked great. I did have an experience where there was a pig on a spit over the smallest fire I've ever seen and the wind was taking all the heat away. That pig was loving raw and the roaster was trying to serve it. I said no loving way.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

jokes posted:

I've also seen an improperly roasted pig and yeah I'm not eating raw pork.
I'm pretty sure this was just some guy they hired off of CL with zero experience. All the other roasts I've been to had an actual enclosure to roast the pig. A lot of people felt bad and ate some because the guy was trying so hard. I'm not exaggerating when I'm telling you that I'd have been surprised if a marshmallow was able to get roasted on that fire. It was a cold wet day with high winds and the pig was about 3 feet from the "fire". There were no coals. The pig wasn't even warm to the touch.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I've only seen that Sister Wives show once, but it seemed clear that the dude just collected unfortunate looking women with no self-esteem, and these poor women just figured sort of having a man is better than no man.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

vyst posted:

I was a fan of Paola

She has a great personality too. Unfortunately her husband is obviously closeted.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Andrei's wife deserves no pity. I just can't stand anything about her or her family.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Annie and David are the only couple who actually seems to care and enjoy being around each other.

David is disgusting and needy and Annie is too nice.