Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rabelais D
Dec 11, 2012

ts'u nnu k'u k'o t'khye:
A demon doth defecate at thy door
They said I believe that upon arrival and when asked what her purpose for coming into Mexico was, instead of saying "I'm on holiday", she said something like "I'm trying to get into America to marry my internet fiance before time runs out".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabelais D
Dec 11, 2012

ts'u nnu k'u k'o t'khye:
He gets sympathy because he looks like a sad sack of softly spoken potatoes, but he was out there surfing and cheating on his wife while refraining from informing his new girl that he was even married, dude deserves Evelyn.

Rabelais D
Dec 11, 2012

ts'u nnu k'u k'o t'khye:
In fairness I reckon that if your entire existence revolves around childcare day in day out you're going to jump at the chance to spend a night without worrying about your kid and also to have a lie-in the next morning, dick or no dick.

She's right when she says that after that it's going to be extremely full on, there's a toddler around and they aren't going to have much if any time for themselves. One night to reconnect after two years apart, and without a needy toddler present, actually sounds like a good idea.

Dude spent two years without seeing his son, what's one more sleep. He was solely thinking about himself in that situation.

Rabelais D
Dec 11, 2012

ts'u nnu k'u k'o t'khye:
I defended Emily before about the one night of freedom thing and it makes sense now, she is spending every waking and sleeping moment with that child, he doesn't have his own crib, he goes to sleep nursing. That's like the lazy way to do it, and it's going to be more difficult to get the kid to sleep by himself the longer it goes on. She's being incredibly controlling and petty about Koban's routine and telling his dad to go sleep somewhere else is not ok. Buy a crib, drat.

Emily looks like she has zero personality beyond being a controlling mother. That house seems like a nightmare. Lots of passive aggression from Emily's family, the dad lurking around waiting to pounce at any sign of a disagreement... Feel sorry for Kobe, although his comment about not wanting to share the breasts was dumb.

I was also getting very anxious whenever Mohammed was interacting with Tharan. Jesus. He's so weird about everything, he wants his breakfast in bed, he absolutely needs a bidet so that he can have a sparkling clean rear end in a top hat at all times (why can't he just use the shower head and sit on the side of the bath? What's the difference beyond being able to sit down comfortably?), how is he going to be dealing with a kid that has special needs? I hope Tharan gets a father figure who can actually look after himself.