Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
Seriously, Mary and Jasmine need to get together. Two crazy bitches! What's not to love?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
A quirky little guy like Big Ed should not have all those tattoos. For gently caress's sakes.

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
Holy loving poo poo Angela is white trash.

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013

otter posted:

You must be many seasons back if you are just discovering this.

She somehow keeps finding ways to surprise me.

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
Clearly Gino is waiting for Jasmine to expose all her crazy to the world several times over so that when he does kill her, nobody would even think of bringing charges up against him. Waiting for the preview that opens with a cut to his face and he says, "Is Gino gonna have to choke a bitch?"

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
gently caress me Gino, kick that bitch to the curb!

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
Angela talking about how Michael likes to suck on her tits is not a mental image I needed.

stuxracer posted:

Will say I liked Last Resort this week where it appears Jovi talked the guys into going to a strip club is great. Just the activity you need on a retreat trying to save your marriages guys.

I remember when Jovi and Yara were together on regular 90 Day, he actually did go to a strip club and tried to play it down. I think she might have even been pregnant at that point.

Also Jovi looks more like a leprechaun than Big Ed does. He has the face of the little guy who starred in that movie Willow and ironically enough, the leprechaun from those Leprechaun movies, with the body of a surfer bro. He's the weirdest looking guy on there by a mile wide.

Shitenshi fucked around with this message at 13:55 on Sep 15, 2023

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
The South African crypto bro is an rear end in a top hat but his dumb bimbo girlfriend isn't much better. "Like OMG, video games are okay if you're 20 and living in your mom's basement, but it's totally not cool if you're 40!"

For gently caress's sakes bitch, video games are fun.

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013

Tiny Timbs posted:

You’re confused, it’s Turkish pussy slayer bro that got ripped on for his dusty PS3

I think somebody on the show called him “one of those Turkish ice cream swindlers” and I lolled

I was legit just listening in and not watching so that explains it, but yeah, remembering the dumb bitch he's with, makes sense.

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
Christian says, "I have no problem talking to women because I treat them like people."

Don't break an arm jerking yourself off with that one you loving asswipe.

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
People need to totally invade that Steiner's Anonymous and spam the server until it crashes.

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013

WhyteRyce posted:

Was going to say Jovi proudly bragging that he was the only guy that didn’t touch a stripper at the strip club he dragged them too was really douchey but then we see Ed is going to one up him about the stripper text. Very fantastic work setting this up TLC

But man Ed dropping that and then immediately going all tough guy act; he really never has had his rear end beat by anyone because of his deformity

He's a Yondan Aikido! Don't mess with him!

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
I always knew Big Ed was a piece of poo poo, but godDAMN man, what a piece of poo poo. Guy will always find some excuse to try and claim the high ground over somebody. Including his own partner.

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
Those dead eyes when Jasmine discovered the lip gloss. I'm loving loving this poo poo!

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
Kimberly's screams give me life. Imagine going onto this show where not only the whole nation but the whole world can watch you at your worst all for their amusement, replayed over and over again with a single click. That poo poo will follow you for the rest of your life.

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
Brandon, my man. Three magic words to make your relationship so much easier.

Ditch the bitch!

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
Those Plathville fucks were literally on good terms with those Duggar assholes. I'm surprised there weren't more skeletons discovered in their closets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
Rob is married to Sophie a bisexual woman, and yet when she stays with another woman, he believes he has to win her back. Mang, just get the hell out of dodge already!