Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat
He's also one of the all time meanest American family members imo. When he found out Hazel's son lived with his dad (because Hazel was desperately poor and was going to be homeless after Tarik left) his response was something along the lines of "you can't trust a woman who abandons her kid", which he said to her face, in public, and didn't seem to care when she started crying. I felt kinda bad for liking him on pillow talk.

E: oh and he also publicly outed her as bi

Magissima fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Jan 30, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat
Lmao at Usman preemptively refusing to use the condoms that Lisa's friends made her bring. Definitely how a person who's never had sex without a condom would react, yep

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

Soiled Meat

WhyteRyce posted:

The fact that David says he's typing in all caps and she's sending me an icon makes me giggle way too much

Those 2000s-style smilies were hilarious

I always love seeing texts and chat logs. The people on this show are just so bad at writing I don't know how they communicate anything more complex than "I miss u baby love my wife😍😍♥️♥️", "yes im ur wife and u my hubby forever😘😍". I guess they don't

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

Soiled Meat
Lisa is going nuclear

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

Soiled Meat
It's not a poor man's game!

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

Soiled Meat

otter posted:

Also, Tom is a douche but he doesn't pretend he isn't. He's really open about being abrasive, provoking people and selfish. I find that his honesty makes him less of a stain than say, Avery who lives in a complete holier-than-thou bubble.

Tom's not honest, he just doesn't know when to shut up.

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

Soiled Meat
I kind of respect Stephanie for having a plan to cash in on the attention. She's probably making a shitton more from camming than most other cast members make from sponsored Instagram posts and cameos.

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

Soiled Meat
Colt is a loving pig

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

Soiled Meat
"I told my mom I was meeting a friend and not a girlfriend because you're Brazilian and I'm embarrassed to be with you. I don't want you to be mad, this is not a bad thing, I want to take things slow. But I do still expect you to have sex with me."

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

Soiled Meat

Extra Large Marge posted:

Today I get my big boobs and beautiful nose

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

Soiled Meat

Taintrunner posted:

Well, you got your wish

The monkey's paw twist is that they get back together. Not that the wish wasn't awful by itself

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

Soiled Meat
A-plot: Darcey and Stacey get plastic surgery, again
B-plot: Jesse and Tom are both in NY "for work" and meet up to poo poo talk Darcey

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

Soiled Meat

mcmagic posted:

Dude is gonna bone with his hat on!!!!!!

Well duh, otherwise Jasmine and the viewers might realize he's bald

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

Soiled Meat

mcmagic posted:

First of all the idea of talking to someone romantically for THIRTEEN YEARS before meeting is loving insane. Easy to see how that kind of situation can lead to an insane amount of pressure when you actually meet....

The thirteen years thing is kind of bullshit anyway. They met thirteen years AGO on facebook or whatever and were chatting (non-romantically I think) for an unspecified amount of time and then lost contact until they saw each other on a Russian dating app when Caleb was planning a trip to Russia

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

Soiled Meat

Extra Large Marge posted:

I'm pretty sure that David guy was talking with a chatbot for a majority of his relationship.

Agreed, that or someone paid by the site. Lana may have been "real" in that the woman in the profile picture existed but there's no way she was actually talking to him

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

Soiled Meat
With 90 Day I want to give most relationships the benefit of the doubt so when American family and friends say "are you sure they're not just using you for money/a green card" I tend to roll my eyes and attribute it to xenophobia unless it's really obviously scammy, and in reality the transactionality usually goes both ways. By contrast based on the one season of Love After Lockup I've seen the non-inmates are total fools for not taking those warnings extremely seriously. There are some brutal scams and master manipulators on that show. Shawn and Destinie have to be one of the most disastrous TV couples of all time

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

Soiled Meat

Rent-A-Cop posted:

Heather and Dylan was some of the most insane TV I've ever seen.

I feel like it's unfair to even mention Dylan lol, 100% of it came from Heather. The worst thing Dylan did was gently (and accurately) tease her for making him miss his driving test. Her expression followed by his instant realization of how badly he had hosed up and futile attempt to walk it back were hilarious, and the rest of the segment was like nothing I've seen on TV before. If you played some tense electronic music under it it could almost be a Safdie brothers movie

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

Soiled Meat

DrVenkman posted:

I stumbled across a sub by way of the LAL one called like peoplebetrippin and it was following Heather off the deep end because she has a bunch of Insta accounts she would post from. Felt a bit weird to be honest. At least the sub agreed not to post anything that might have her kids in it (though it looks like they've been taken away).

Remember when Dylan was being polite and making conversation with her Grandmother because they were going to be living in her house and Heather immediately started getting jealous?

That was really astonishing. He was behaving literally exactly how anyone else on the show would want their ex-con (or any!) SO to behave when meeting their family. People on reddit were speculating that she had been doing drugs (meth?) while she disappeared into her room and I can totally buy it given how instantly amped up she was when she popped her head out again. Any other explanation would actually look even worse for her. Heather obviously has some serious problems and I feel a tiny bit bad for getting so much enjoyment out of her antics, but at least she got to be on TV and get paid. I've seen her social media too and it's really just sad, I don't know why people would want to experience that negativity. At least Dylan seems to be doing well though!

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

Soiled Meat

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

Tom is a little bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

Soiled Meat
It's America, where the streets are paved with gold and the sidewalks are nonexistent, what more do you need to know?